Taylor Swifty and Ed Sheeran Romance.

Comments

• Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    At this rate I think it's entirely possible that she might start dating me sometime next week.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The duet they did together was great... can't see them as a couple though :o
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey! Taylor! Leave them kids alone!.....♫ [That's enough now. Ed.]
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will literally date anyone
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems very nice in interviews. But I'd thought he had a girlfriend and a baby, although i also though he was about a decade older than he is so I clearly know nothing about him.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    professional beard

she should date Cowell
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he gay then?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think of the break up songs :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laugh at how everyone jumps on the beard bandwagon on this forum. I think we'll just say that straight celebrities don't exist, and they're all covering something up. Makes things easier.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're going to tour together.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Is she gay then?

Fixed.
  • Slainte MhathSlainte Mhath Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Hey, if he wants himself immortalised in a breakup song that it's the right way to go about it.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shagging Taylor Swift must be like shagging a bucket the amount of times she has been drilled.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    She will literally date anyone

Whilst I do think Swift is a massive beard for hire at times please also remember she has male friends and songwriting buddies. The papers literally spin a story out of nothing if she's even seen with a guy.

On the offchance this one is true, her and Ed would make better logic with some actual history between them than that ludicrous fantasy story peddled by her and Harry Styles reps for those torturous months over Xmas. :o

What if she is dating nobody? What if she has a girl nobody knows about?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg! Alert the church elders ! Young woman dates someone of a similar age !!.

Clearly this is a phenomenon that has never before happened and must be studied immediately ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Think of the break up songs :eek::D

double album coming soon :cool:
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on, she can't have found another guy to date already? I like Taylor, and I know to take stories with a pinch of salt ... but if it's true, she jumps into dating far too easily.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At this rate I think it's entirely possible that she might start dating me sometime next week.

:D:D:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to a media-**** and her side-kick.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I love Ed. I think his music is great and he seems really down to earth and funny. However I'm sure they're just mates, wasn't she supposed to be with Tom Odell last week?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My gaydar must be malfunctioning.
    I honestly thought he was straight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Perhaps the guys leave her because she will not go futher than first base,I dont think she banged all her exes.I reckon the boys got bored of waiting for the hanky panky..
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    OT, want try something funny, go to Google homepage, and type in "taylor swift and" and you will see lovely list! lol
  • ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Taylor Swift would be dating Sheeran somehow, it just doesn't seem right. The media just seem obsessed with this whole 'Taylor Swift lovelife' thing ever since Harry. And to be fair she's dated a whole load of famous people before Harry who nobody ever gave a second thought to until Red became popular.

I still reckon she's gay!
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go on Ed!