Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is LA wearing?
    Looks like a dungaree however they spell it. Very similar to the pink one Perrie wore some days ago..
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    http://t.co/MJjt1o8zSa

Look Hot!

Also what does getting slimed mean? As people on twitter keep saying what if Leigh gets slimed what if Jade gets slimed? Lol

Jade and Jesy look so adorable. For a second I thought Perrie was full blonde again lol...
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    What is Leigh's outfit about? Every time they come close to some form of coordination something has to spoil it lol, it's so frustrating. Get ready for the DM mob tomorrow.

I want to style them myself lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I guess I was the only one that thought they looked great ............
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    I think they look good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    So I guess I was the only one that thought they looked great ............

I thought they looked great aswell lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just seen another picture, they look well against the backdrop because its colourful and they are colourful ......colour everywhere
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »

Why is Perrie giving the stink eye to Leigh-Anne?

I dont think they look great. They look ok. Compared to Perrie Leigh's outfit looks underdressed. I think this is a miss for the stylist.

Now that I think of it...maybe LA was tired of wearing barely anything. Ever since she got her tattoo, the stylists have covered her up more. Clever.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Overall the look is better than others, but Leigh should have wore a cute dress IMO.
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    aldu wrote: »
    What is LA wearing?
    Looks like a dungaree however they spell it. Very similar to the pink one Perrie wore some days ago..

I think she's wearing a top and a trousers which is like a pair, you can see her top trucked in the trousers if you look closely.
    What is Leigh's outfit about? Every time they come close to some form of coordination something has to spoil it lol, it's so frustrating. Get ready for the DM mob tomorrow.

I want to style them myself lol.

I love Leigh-Anne's outfit :o I think they all look nice and even the colour don't co-ordinate with each other they go well together. They look so colourful :D I just saw a pic of 5H as well and they were all wearing white gowns/dresses which makes LM look like the younger ones.

One thing about Jade's outfit though, that is one real life minnie mouse lol it stands out too much imo and probably not in a good way as some people might think it looks ridiculous (but I think it's great).

Edit: and Perrie looks gorgeous, adorable, beautiful, amazing (the list can go on forever). Just shows how much her blonde hair means to me lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont think they look great. They look ok. Compared to Perrie Leigh's outfit looks underdressed. I think this is a miss for the stylist.

What I notice for the KCA over the years, people normally dress up like fun so you will see people wearing leather jackets, summer dresses .....So I really don't think they look under dress ..

But I must say that the weather looks really good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »

But I must say that the weather looks really good

Well it is America :p

Is LA not called the Sunshine State?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao no. That's Florida.
    Forum Member
    Why is Perrie giving the stink eye to Leigh-Anne?

Now that I think of it...maybe LA was tired of wearing barely anything. Ever since she got her tattoo, the stylists have covered her up more. Clever.

I personally think she should've swapped outfits with Jade, not THAT one Jade was wearing of course (that would just be so wrong lol) but same dress with different colours if you get me. That dress would cover 85% of her body so her tattoo wound't be showing but it would look elegant on her. Plus, I think Jade could pull off LA's outfit more as she's a more boyish character, I just think she can get away more with wearing trousers and shorts on red carpets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Los Angeles is a city, California is a state. But I think Florida is the Sunshine State. Or is that Arizona.

California, Land of Fruits and Nuts. And you can take that anyway you like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    just saw a pic of 5H as well and they were all wearing white gowns/dresses which makes LM look like the younger ones.
    means to me lol

]I think it's quite the opposite, little mix's outfits makes them standout and unique :p + i love how their personality show's thru their outfits, especially Jade's <3 *-* while 5H's outfit's are just meh boring and BLAH lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I personally think she should've swapped outfits with Jade, not THAT one Jade was wearing of course (that would just be so wrong lol) but same dress with different colours if you get me. That dress would cover 85% of her body so her tattoo wound't be showing but it would look elegant on her. Plus, I think Jade could pull off LA's outfit more as she's a more boyish character, I just think she can get away more with wearing trousers and shorts on red carpets.

Yeah I found this outfit really odd because LA is the one they most like to stick in a dress for events. I can only think they are trying to emphasize her urban ness for the US.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao no. That's Florida.

LMAO?! Thats a bit much :cry:

;)
    Forum Member
    http://www.watchkidschoiceawards2013onlinefree.com/

The KCA livestream, it starts in 10 minutes I believe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Jade, dressed like a Disney character at a Nickelodeon event. Anyone else tickled by the irony?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yazaaaaa LM's and 5H's fans are as bad as each other can not read the LM tag without anyone dissing each other............
    Forum Member
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/1320fc8a7563ee290d6cb4b62f6440e4/tumblr_mk51cti6q71s8ze2vo1_1280.pngIt won't be an event without a photobooth shoot ;D

Edit: Is that livestream link working for anyone? It doesn't seem to be working for me :(
This discussion has been closed.