Black Ops 2 for £21.00

FunctionFunction Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
You need to spend another £11.00 on groceries at Tesco, either collection or delivery, to get it for that price and a couple of e vouchers, if you qualify for them, drop the price down by up to £20.

Link here http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call-duty-black-ops-ii-for-19-2-delivery-when-spend-11-tesco-plus-1000-clubcard-1366370

Comments

• rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so 31 quid then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if the grocery isnt in stock, you've no longer spent £50, so thus £10 off £50 spend, is no longer valid, or is it?

Additionally, it isn't just Black ops.
  • FunctionFunction Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I did was buy stuff for Xmas by stocking up on stuff that will get used, and used the evouchers to bring the price down. I'm happy, you should be happy for me Rick. :)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this deal works. done it 3 times and got £31 quid's worth of groceries for 3p as i've sold the game each time to cover the cost.

it's weird though as i've been doing online deliveries for years for my mum and i've also used CEX for years as well so you kind of take it for granted that it's a simple, straightforward thing to do, but apparently it isn't ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Had this delivered and came today without the Black ops game , and when I phoned up they said the game was out of stock even though it wasn't when i ordered it.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CTW95 wrote: »
    Had this delivered and came today without the Black ops game , and when I phoned up they said the game was out of stock even though it wasn't when i ordered it.

the general consensus is that you need to click and collect because in some stores, the games are locked away seperately and the warehouse staff can't access them.

it's all over now anyway, tesco have blocked code stacking so you can only use single vouchers per order now