Perks of being a wallflower

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
Forum Member
Sorry if there's a thread already but couldn't see it.

I love this film so much. Just got the DVD after seeing twice at the cinema. It's such a brilliant adaptation of the book, I was worried as I always am when books become films but I thought it was spot on.
It made me laugh and smile and had me crying my eyes out at the end
Anyone else enjoy it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    i saw it a little while ago and really enjoyed it, which i wasn't expecting. I was also pleasantly surprised by Emma Watson she was much better than i was expecting.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    It's for sure one of my favourite films ever. I need to read the book.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    The book is so good, I read it in a day the first time, I couldn't put it down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Saw this in theatres and was suprised at how good it was. Really enjoyable flick. Been trying to find the BluRay in shops but nowhere seems to stock it so I guess I'll pick it up online. Very rewatchable.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    ChrisToria wrote: »
    Saw this in theatres and was suprised at how good it was. Really enjoyable flick. Been trying to find the BluRay in shops but nowhere seems to stock it so I guess I'll pick it up online. Very rewatchable.

Amazon link.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Thanks mimicole. It's also 12.99 on Zavvi.com. Cheers though, shall be buying it later.
  • David WaineDavid Waine Posts: 3,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched this yesterday on Love Film and was pleasantly surprised - especially at Emma Watson's American accent, which was much more convincing than an previous attempt of hers that I had heard had been. Maybe those years at Uni have had an effect. I have always thought that she is a better actress than many seem to give her credit for, and this is an example of that. It will certainly help her to emerge from Hermione's shadow.