katie Price, aaarrghh!!!

pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oh my god, she is such a hypocrite. Iv just been looking on the big brother forum and apparently she was talking about big brother and said she can't wait to see what the women of the house look like without their make-up. I no she does go bare faced and dosnt wear it all the time, but she has all that cosmetic surgery,so how can she say things like that. I would love to see what she would look like now, without all her face fillers, lip plumpers, Botox, nose job, teeth veneers hair extensions and boob jobs. :-)

Comments

• Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god, she is such a hypocrite. Iv just been looking on the big brother forum and apparently she was talking about big brother and said she can't wait to see what the women of the house look like without their make-up. I no she does go bare faced and dosnt wear it all the time, but she has all that cosmetic surgery,so how can she say things like that. I would love to see what she would look like now, without all her face fillers, lip plumpers, Botox, nose job, teeth veneers hair extensions and boob jobs. :-)

Just like this, no doubt...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nhGzAhD9x0g/TQhlbbNhRyI/AAAAAAAABzI/TQhHgAclyQ4/s320/Ugly%2Bwitch%2B1.jpg

;)
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see what she looks like in 10 - 15 years time, she's never off the sunbeds!
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She went on IACGMOOH twice and didn't bother with makeup then.
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    She went on IACGMOOH twice and didn't bother with makeup then.

yes but she had still had surgery, which in a way is permanent makeup.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You said no makeup and I'm giving you examples of no makeup.

Don't go moving the goalposts now :rolleyes:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make up?

She has so much 'orange peel' skin she needs Pollyfilla to mask the holes. For a woman of 34 she has truly appalling skin.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most famous people have surgery and Botox .. She is just open about it... Take a look at Paula Hamiltons face.. That's had a lot of work..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Make up?

She has so much 'orange peel' skin she needs Pollyfilla to fill in the holes. For a woman of 34 she has truly appalling skin.

So does Victoria Beckham...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite. Two old bags together then. ;):D
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    You said no makeup and I'm giving you examples of no makeup.

Don't go moving the goalposts now :rolleyes:

im not, in my thread i said she goes bare faced alot, iv seen her many a time without make-up, but she still isn't being her real natural self is she, because nearly every part of her face is fake with surgery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite. Two old bags together then. ;):D

I think they both suffer from a skin condition if I'm honest...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im not, in my thread i said she goes bare faced alot, iv seen her many a time without make-up, but she still isn't being her real natural self is she, because nearly every part of her face is fake with surgery.

Her eyebrows are tattooed on too.

Hardly au naturel. :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How petty to bring VB into this thread to prove some stupid point.

VB has talked about her recurring acne skin probs. KP as far as I can remember from early pics had good, clear skin. Her current skin-problems, unlike VB's, are self-inflicted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    How petty to bring VB into this thread to prove some stupid point.

VB has talked about her recurring acne skin probs. KP as far as I can remember from early pics had good, clear skin. Her current skin-problems, unlike VB's, are self-inflicted.

I wasn't being petty or trying to prove a stupid point... I was showing that some pretty women have skin issues.. How do you know it's self inflicted? It could be hormonal.. Mine was ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just don't let her get too close to a naked flame.... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't being petty or trying to prove a stupid point... I was showing that some pretty women have skin issues.. How do you know it's self inflicted? It could be hormonal.. Mine was ...

Yes you were. You responded to this:

"For a woman of 34 she has truly appalling skin."

You said 'so does VB'

VB doesn't have truly apalling skin, she had spot prone skin. As I said, petty.

And KP's skin is not the issue anyway, it's the vanity horror-botox/surgery she's had that's ruined what was once a very pretty face.
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People can't help what their skin is like UNLESS it is self inflicted, i.e. sunbeds. As far as I can tell KP suffers from spotty skin but she does herself no favours will all the sunbeds. I am surprised that she uses them when everyone else uses spray tan?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes you were. You responded to this:

"For a woman of 34 she has truly appalling skin."

You said 'so does VB'

VB doesn't have truly apalling skin, she had spot prone skin. As I said, petty.

And KP's skin is not the issue anyway, it's the vanity horror-botox/surgery she's had that's ruined what was once a very pretty face.

How do you know what I was thinking ?? I'm aloud to have my opinion.. You don't need to attack me
  • CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,226
    Forum Member

Saying you are interested in seeing what they look like without makeup seems harmless to me.
    Is there something extra she has said, because that statement doesn't appear hypocritical in itself?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know what I was thinking ?? I'm aloud to have my opinion.. You don't need to attack me

:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    Saying you are interested in seeing what they look like without makeup seems harmless to me.
    Is there something extra she has said, because that statement doesn't appear hypocritical in itself?

It is pretty harmless, and part and parcel of reality shows where celebs are seen warts and all. It's often quite interesting to see what women who pile it on in public look like first thing in the morning...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is pretty harmless, and part and parcel of reality shows where celebs are seen warts and all. It's often quite interesting to see what women who pile it on in public look like first thing in the morning...

I usually find most of them look a lot better without and often younger...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually find most of them look a lot better without and often younger...

True. Younger and much nicer. But I really hate that full slap almost generic look anyway so seeing someone who usually wears loads 'bare' is always going to be an improvement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True. Younger and much nicer. But I really hate that full slap almost generic look anyway so seeing someone who usually wears loads 'bare' is always going to be an improvement.

I think a lot of celebs wear it really heavy cos they are being photographed.. But after being in a hot club etc it slips and they look tatty