100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a few blinds here along those lines but they were genuinely devistated by their son's death and its really not uncommon for parents to try for another child to refocus their lives after a tragedy.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Parerents are perfectly capable of loving their children but not each other and gay people can and do want to have children. In fact for someone of Danny Zuko's generation getting married could be seen as the only way of getting the family he obviously wants and loves. Gay adoption or a single man adopting a child has ony very recently got acceptance.

Th most recent child was conceived out of the grief of losing their oldest.

The problem or these two is CoS not tht he might be gay.

What's 'CoS'?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "religion" that Danny, his wife and many other celebs belong to.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Oh the Breaking Dawn Star has alledge been seen with ex married lover.I maybe cynical but I think it was a contract between the two co stars and its due to end in August.He jetted out and she met with someone to suspicious.

Have been reading this one on the mail and other sites....talk about a load of crap. The man in the car was the valet...but the DM forgot to add the pics in of the valet getting out and handing over the car to Kristen's friend.

Sometimes these rags (actually nearly all the time) are just pure spite. !

and i quote...

The actress was snapped on Sunday night at Malo Cantina in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, getting a ride home with her friends after a night out.

Not only did the car look like the director's black Acura, but the driver himself bared a striking resemblance to Rupert as well.

Hollywood Life has since reported that the mystery man was simply a valet driver.

"That man is a driver, a valet driver", an eyewitness told the gossip website.
    "After he drove the car to the front of the parking area, he got out and the two young women in the photo got into the car. That young girl wearing glasses, Kristen Stewart, got into the passenger's side. She is a regular here and very friendly."

Somehow i don't believe for one minute that KS would be stupid enough to do this in public again.....
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    What's 'CoS'?

Church of Scientology

I am pretty sure it isnt break any rules to name them :D
    Forum Member
    What's 'CoS'?

I am utterly baffled by celebs adherence to the CoS (I assume we have to be diplomatic here). I'm not exaggerating. In my view (he said diplomatically) a good case can be made out that they the organisation is simply crooked and designed to con vulnerable folk out of their money. (I once wanted to see how they operated and went into a branch in Tottenham Court Rd many years ago pretending I wanted a solution to my problems. The first thing I had to do was to fill in a questionnaire, all of which were horribly loaded: 'How long have you been unhappy', 'why do you think you are isolated' etc - nowhere was there the ability to answer, for example, 'I'm not unhappy', 'I don't feel isolated'. But I filled it in giving the answers they wanted, and then came the big sell: buy this book, buy this course etc. They are criminal scum (in my view - see above re Foreign and Commonwealth Office). Just google CoS 'teachings' to establish for yourselves what a bunch of nine bob notes this crowd are.

But what is the attraction of guys like Mr Top Gun and Danny Zuko (and quite a few others)? Don't they have savvy agents advising them that all they will do is be asked for shedloads of dosh. Why do they bother? At least the former Mrs Top Gun had the nous to save her daughter from their clutches.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Church of Scientology

I am pretty sure it isnt break any rules to name them :D

The more I read about it the more I'm terrified :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    wildhollie wrote: »
    Have been reading this one on the mail and other sites....talk about a load of crap. The man in the car was the valet...but the DM forgot to add the pics in of the valet getting out and handing over the car to Kristen's friend.

Sometimes these rags (actually nearly all the time) are just pure spite. !

and i quote...

The actress was snapped on Sunday night at Malo Cantina in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, getting a ride home with her friends after a night out.

Not only did the car look like the director's black Acura, but the driver himself bared a striking resemblance to Rupert as well.

Hollywood Life has since reported that the mystery man was simply a valet driver.

"That man is a driver, a valet driver", an eyewitness told the gossip website.
    "After he drove the car to the front of the parking area, he got out and the two young women in the photo got into the car. That young girl wearing glasses, Kristen Stewart, got into the passenger's side. She is a regular here and very friendly."

Somehow i don't believe for one minute that KS would be stupid enough to do this in public again.....
    The Daily Fail printed them holding hands and then she alledgedly see an x acquaintance.Why dont they just leave them alone poor sods.The couple dont seem to court the press unlike other movie stars.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am utterly baffled by celebs adherence to the CoS (I assume we have to be diplomatic here). I'm not exaggerating. In my view (he said diplomatically) a good case can be made out that they the organisation is simply crooked and designed to con vulnerable folk out of their money. (I once wanted to see how they operated and went into a branch in Tottenham Court Rd many years ago pretending I wanted a solution to my problems. The first thing I had to do was to fill in a questionnaire, all of which were horribly loaded: 'How long have you been unhappy', 'why do you think you are isolated' etc - nowhere was there the ability to answer, for example, 'I'm not unhappy', 'I don't feel isolated'. But I filled it in giving the answers they wanted, and then came the big sell: buy this book, buy this course etc. They are criminal scum (in my view - see above re Foreign and Commonwealth Office). Just google CoS 'teachings' to establish for yourselves what a bunch of nine bob notes this crowd are.

But what is the attraction of guys like Mr Top Gun and Danny Zuko (and quite a few others)? Don't they have savvy agents advising them that all they will do is be asked for shedloads of dosh. Why do they bother? At least the former Mrs Top Gun had the nous to save her daughter from their clutches.

When both joined many years ago the negative stories were not so numerous, so they can plead ignorance.

With some religions once you've become involved for a long time its hard to leave, people stay to "save face". Ive heard this is the reason Danny is still in.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

Apropos of nothing, I recall that the day after the 7/7 London bombings Cos 'recruiters' were out and about in the City of London near to Aldgate tube station which had been cordoned off because of the blast there.

Obviously aiming to capitalise on the unease felt by the public in the immediate aftermath, their orange-jacketed presence on the diversionary route home for commuters displaced from the bombed station was, frankly, nauseating. :mad:
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    When both joined many years ago the negative stories were not so numerous, so they can plead ignorance.

With some religions once you've become involved for a long time its hard to leave, people stay to "save face". Ive heard this is the reason Danny is still in.

This is why a lot of people are still in
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »

But High Court case or not, it is blatantly obvious CoS is not a religion.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

A role, but not really a role. The B- list mostly movie actor knows he is not that great of an actor. He wants the role, So even though it is not the role, he was willing to f**k for the chance and he did. He still is. He is not letting that guy out of his sight.

From Blind Gossip:

You know how celebrities "accidentally" post things on Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, and then pretend they are really embarrassed by it? And you know celebrities are always claiming they got "hacked" when a racy pic gets released? Well here are two celebs that we know are liars:

The first one "accidentally" posted something online and then immediately deleted it, But not before everyone saw it. That was intentional, people! it always creates more of a buzz to let fans speculate about things than to just state it outright. Clever boy! Guess the booze and the drugs haven't completely destroyed his brain cells. Yet.

And tomorrow you'll be talking about a second celebrity who will claim they were "hacked". This one will be more interesting, though, because the participant isn't wearing any clothes. But, again, it's all a publicity stunt set up by the celebrity themselves. Of course, they will claim innocence and outrage. They always do.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

A role, but not really a role. The B- list mostly movie actor knows he is not that great of an actor. He wants the role, So even though it is not the role, he was willing to f**k for the chance and he did. He still is. He is not letting that guy out of his sight.

From Blind Gossip:

You know how celebrities "accidentally" post things on Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, and then pretend they are really embarrassed by it? And you know celebrities are always claiming they got "hacked" when a racy pic gets released? Well here are two celebs that we know are liars:

The first one "accidentally" posted something online and then immediately deleted it, But not before everyone saw it. That was intentional, people! it always creates more of a buzz to let fans speculate about things than to just state it outright. Clever boy! Guess the booze and the drugs haven't completely destroyed his brain cells. Yet.

And tomorrow you'll be talking about a second celebrity who will claim they were "hacked". This one will be more interesting, though, because the participant isn't wearing any clothes. But, again, it's all a publicity stunt set up by the celebrity themselves. Of course, they will claim innocence and outrage. They always do.

#1: I Am Number Four on the casting couch.

#2: The 1st one is Anne Frank's greatest fan the 2nd i guess we will have to wait and see.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1: I Am Number Four on the casting couch.

#2: The 1st one is Anne Frank's greatest fan the 2nd i guess we will have to wait and see.

BIB

Not being familiar with film I thought this referred to The Black Eyed one and Delilah when I first read it :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    BIB

Not being familiar with film I thought this referred to The Black Eyed one and Delilah when I first read it :eek::eek:

Whoops! That's an image! :D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

From August 21, 2012

What B-list always now television actress from a very hit cable show tells her child to call all her dates daddy. If they don't freak out when she says that in front of the man then she goes on a second date with them. Of course she also talks about getting married to them too and has been known to bring out a Brides Magazine during a first date, while at dinner.

Betty Draper

From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

From August 31, 2012

So, this foreign born A list (barely) movie actor is foreign born and also will sleep with anything that has a pulse. He has been seeing a woman (#1) for almost 3 months now which she thinks is a world record. It would be if he was not also sleeping with one of the other women (#2) from the same commercial in which the three of them starred. He has told #1 that they need to keep their relationship secret because he is known for being a ladies man and if women thought he was unavailable then it would be bad for his career. It is so #2 does not find out because he loves having both women think they are the only ones in his life. He says the sex has never been better and if he had known this before he would have have always had 2 or 3 women who thought they were the only ones.

King Leonidas

From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

From September 3, 2012

You know how The Situation is always willing to take out his abs and show them off for women for $20? Yeah, well this actor who really should be A list now because of his talent, but has a horrible way of messing things up with everything he does away from the cameras which keeps him at a B- Level. Good looking though. Well, our actor has the habit of whipping out his peen for anyone who seems to care. Of course he has to be drunk first, which knowing our actor is possible Monday - Friday anytime after 5pm or so and on the weekends, depending on what time he awakens, anytime after about 1pm. If you see him in a club or in a bar and would like to see his peen, just ask and he will be glad to show it. The problem is that his girlfriends do not always enjoy his behaviour. Our actor, who is known for his peen and for his drinking has not always been the most faithful of sorts. And when you are pulling out your peen out on request, and only by request, things happen. You know, it could slip in here or there, and the next thing you know you have a situation which the girlfriend does not really appreciate. So, then he is forced to take his peen and move on.

The Young Magneto
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

Has anyone read the small print on the CDAN site? lol
    Crazy Days and Nights is a gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, and fiction. In addition to accurately reported information, certain situations, characters and events portrayed in the Blog are either products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Blog’s proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content.
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Has anyone read the small print on the CDAN site? lol

It's been pointed out before but many posters here are aware to take the blinds with a pinch of salt and just view them and the guessing of them as a bit of harmless fun.

For the blind you quoted I'm guessing its the beastly actor and the role is Mr Gray.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have nothing to add was just sad to see this had dropped to page 4 so bumping it in case anyone has any new blind gossip to add..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    I see the golden balls couple are photographed together.It was said recently they not spending much time together.Money cant buy happiness,Posh has a wad full of cash and she still looks like the cat who has lost the cream.I smell divorce in a few years or maybe open relationship.I genuinely think someone must be tipping them off with they are, the brand is in the daily fail daily.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    herejohno wrote: »
    I see the golden balls couple are photographed together.It was said recently they not spending much time together.Money cant buy happiness,Posh has a wad full of cash and she still looks like the cat who has lost the cream.I smell divorce in a few years or maybe open relationship.I genuinely think someone must be tipping them off with they are, the brand is in the daily fail daily.

exactly what I thought when I read about their brief encounter at lunch yesterday in Paris...... strongly reminded me of a time when Charles & Di made sure they were photographed leaving somewhere only for one of them to hop it out the car a mile down the road:D

I strongly suspect they already have an agreement in place :cool:
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    exactly what I thought when I read about their brief encounter at lunch yesterday in Paris...... strongly reminded me of a time when Charles & Di made sure they were photographed leaving somewhere only for one of them to hop it out the car a mile down the road:D

I strongly suspect they already have an agreement in place :cool:

Definitely. Does anyone really believe that Rebecca Loos was a one off?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    Definitely. Does anyone really believe that Rebecca Loos was a one off?

probably the same people that thought that Tiger Woods was the adoring family man ;)
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    probably the same people that thought that Tiger Woods was the adoring family man ;)

I don't think he's as bad as him but yeah, i'm sure he gets around.
This discussion has been closed.