Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    CAN have complete control of all interviews their clients do and do not allow anything negative to be printed..it's in their manifesto ( I think that's the right word)

I do not believe CAN have so much power that they can control every publication and every comment made by TV people in front of and behind the cameras as well as by fans and non-fans who meet him. They are only a minor agency.
    I am not a fan, I only watch his show as background if nothing else is on, but I do think he is probably a nice guy.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Personally i am more interested in where the two pugs have gone, keep asking the question, but getting no answer :mad::mad:

He still has ''proud pug owner!'' on his Twitter profile, so maybe he's just giving the pugs some privacy (hopefully the kids will be next) :D
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    He still has ''proud pug owner!'' on his Twitter profile, so maybe he's just giving the pugs some privacy (hopefully the kids will be next) :D

Doubt it, both parents could not possibly do that :D
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    The problem you have Cyril is that the same patterns keep being played out in her relationships with friends and partners and these go back way before she met Pete or joined CAN. I don't doubt there was a dirty PR war fought on both sides but poor unsuspecting Katie being smeared whilst doing nothing to provoke it? Do us a favour!

Up until recently I've felt quite sorry for Katie as she's clearly unhappy and has had lots of painful events to overcome. But she really is the poster girl for 'misery loves company' and seems to want to spread that unhappiness around at every opportunity.

I feel very sorry for her too. I have seen no footage or photos from the latest wedding, but I felt desperately sad for her the day she married Alex. Walking down the aisle, she looked liked she knew she was making a dreadful mistake - she looked desperate, was hyperventilating. This time can't be any better, as the guy is an almost complete stranger to her. It is very sad.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Not saying that at all, just that I haven't heard anyone say anything negative, nor have I read anything negative, about Pete with regard to how he interacts with colleagues, with others in show business or with his fans. Maybe you have, but I can't remember anything

I haven't got a clue about colleagues and business, but I have heard similar with regard to fans (although I'm sure there are some who will have had less positive experiences). I'm in Sussex, and a few of my friends have come across him shopping, or at the cinema etc and all have said he was very nice and friendly.

As an aside... I saw Peter Andre at Pop Into the Park in Swansea in 2004. Mysterious Girl anyone? :o Terrible video quality but ahh, back in the old days.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel very sorry for her too. I have seen no footage or photos from the latest wedding, but I felt desperately sad for her the day she married Alex. Walking down the aisle, she looked liked she knew she was making a dreadful mistake - she looked desperate, was hyperventilating. This time can't be any better, as the guy is an almost complete stranger to her. It is very sad.

I must be very old fashioned because I can't muster up any sympathy for a woman who willingly marries men that she doesn't even know or even particularly like, never mind love.

She knows what she is doing, and what she is doing is accruing column inches. Fair play - she's managed that, so job done. That's all she wants and that's what she's achieved. The actual minutaie of marriage is of no importance; it's the ceremony and attention that counts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, she was friends with Francine for years, and she DID use the gospel choir.
    To some extent people like Lauren Pope and Rylan wanted to hang out with her, not the other way around. She's seen as a bit of legend to these type of people.
    I don't dispute shes good at using the world of showbiz to keep her profile up,its probably quite smart - but in anyway, famous people do tend to hang out with each other, attend the same functions, so is it that unusual?
    It's not Rocket Science, you just attach your name to anyone topical. The reason it came up was because of posters who continue to blame CAN whenever KP's & PA's name is linked in the press. It can't possibly be from KP's side! lol. That is her modus operandi, it's her job, & we've seen how popular PA's articles are, he was trending worldwide on twitter yesterday, of course she will want her name linked to that. Just like she became friends with the TOWIE lot, Rylan etc. Then her fans (and her) accuse people of using her for fame when that's what she does for a living. Hypocritical. Turned out a negative for her regards Rylan , she was dropped from Big Brother because she was 'too similar' to him.:D
    Cym wrote: »
    Pressgazette The latest writ also reveals that Can Associates set up interviews between other celebrities – such as Jamelah Asmar and Price’s former friend Michelle Clack – and newspapers, in which they were critical of Price.
    Just another set up story thats being challenged, wasnt clacks b/f involved in the sale of princesses burn picture, nice people eh :mad:
    But why did all her friends choose Pete in the first place?
    She & her fans like to think people use her for money & fame. if that's what they're after, why do these men leave her? She's a millionnaire. They pass up all the money, the lifestyle & the rubbing off of fame. Why would they do this?
    CAN have complete control of all interviews their clients do and do not allow anything negative to be printed..it's in their manifesto ( I think that's the right word)
    But they don't have control of what anyone else says about him. He seems to be well-liked by people who know him, whereas KP doesn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not believe CAN have so much power that they can control every publication and every comment made by TV people in front of and behind the cameras as well as by fans and non-fans who meet him. They are only a minor agency.
    I am not a fan, I only watch his show as background if nothing else is on, but I do think he is probably a nice guy.

CAN have so much power over the media :eek::eek: If only Can was employed by the royal family, those pictures of a naked Harry would never has surfaced :rolleyes:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril
    As much as nev protests different .. I believe he did know what was going on

He may well have done at first - i honestly think they planned to get him out of the way eventually too, not just KP. What with everything else she did to him it wouldn't surprise me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    The problem you have Cyril is that the same patterns keep being played out in her relationships with friends and partners and these go back way before she met Pete or joined CAN. I don't doubt there was a dirty PR war fought on both sides but poor unsuspecting Katie being smeared whilst doing nothing to provoke it? Do us a favour!

I don't think she was fighting the PR war - i think she was done over good and proper and not a lot she could do.

Remember her, PA and CP were together a good while. CP and KP are very very experienced PR veterans going back to the 90's - i'm willing to give all the anti KP people in here a chuckle but i just think CP and PA used how they knew she operated to "out-pwice" the Pricey.

And as for what she's been like before him or since, her media image is very hard but i'm sure she isnt like that in private - it seems more a case she's let her barriers down a got hurt a lot in private. So maybe she did do things to provoke them turning on her but it certainly shows up his "nice guy" image that he'd go along with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    It's not Rocket Science, you just attach your name to anyone topical. The reason it came up was because of posters who continue to blame CAN whenever KP's & PA's name is linked in the press. It can't possibly be from KP's side! lol. That is her modus operandi, it's her job, & we've seen how popular PA's articles are, he was trending worldwide on twitter yesterday, of course she will want her name linked to that. Just like she became friends with the TOWIE lot, Rylan etc. Then her fans (and her) accuse people of using her for fame when that's what she does for a living. Hypocritical. Turned out a negative for her regards Rylan , she was dropped from Big Brother because she was 'too similar' to him.:D

What you arent getting is that she knew these people and they came to HER before they were famous. She helped them. You dont always see in the media who really helped who get where in the business, who had a word in who's ears - remember Kate and Simon Cowell are quite close for a start.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think she was fighting the PR war - i think she was done over good and proper and not a lot she could do.

Remember her, PA and CP were together a good while. CP and KP are very very experienced PR veterans going back to the 90's - i'm willing to give all the anti KP people in here a chuckle but i just think CP and PA used how they knew she operated to "out-pwice" the Pricey.

And as for what she's been like before him or since, her media image is very hard but i'm sure she isnt like that in private - it seems more a case she's let her barriers down a got hurt a lot in private. So maybe she did do things to provoke them turning on her but it certainly shows up his "nice guy" image that he'd go along with it.

I'll say one thing for you Cyril ..... you certainly are loyal. :D

Actually two things, you also have the uncanny knack of having an answer for every scenario - and that's not easy.

Loyalty is a wonderful trait to have .... even if it is misplaced. ;):cool:
    Forum Member

It was simply a marriage that broke down inreconciably, nothing more - there was no conspiracy. Sadly it happens to many marriages every day. Had Katie not gone completely off the rails in Ibiza, maybe they could have tried again, but it is probably better as it is. CP will not have had anything to do with splitting them up. why would she? She had no reason to, it makes no sense, financially or morally.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may well have done at first - i honestly think they planned to get him out of the way eventually too, not just KP. What with everything else she did to him it wouldn't surprise me.

What else did she do then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww bless, now didn't he dump CP, and then get cross when he saw she moved on, slight history rewrite there :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    What else did she do then

she went off with Peter Andre's driver/trainer ??? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Aww bless, now didn't he dump CP, and then get cross when he saw she moved on, slight history rewrite there :)

No, as far as i was aware she dumped him :confused:

Where has this other version come from? Nev?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was simply a marriage that broke down inreconciably, nothing more - there was no conspiracy. Sadly it happens to many marriages every day. Had Katie not gone completely off the rails in Ibiza, maybe they could have tried again, but it is probably better as it is. CP will not have had anything to do with splitting them up. why would she? She had no reason to, it makes no sense, financially or morally.

Yes it does, she hated KP and made more money once PA was the scorned dad character. She certainly stirred it.

I don't think it was just a marriage that broke down, stuff was happening right over the time of Next Chapter USA, they were contracted to finish the series and promote it - that was why the public were misled. Nobody ever knew until Gemma leaked it when he wanted. And it was always thought quite convienient there were suddenly plans in place for him and a nice angle the moment she'd gone.

Could have all been a big coincidence i suppose, giving the benefit of the doubt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it does, she hated KP and made more money once PA was the scorned dad character. She certainly stirred it.

I don't think it was just a marriage that broke down, stuff was happening right over the time of Next Chapter USA, they were contracted to finish the series and promote it - that was why the public were misled. Nobody ever knew until Gemma leaked it when he wanted. And it was always thought quite convienient there were suddenly plans in place for him and a nice angle the moment she'd gone.

Could have all been a big coincidence i suppose, giving the benefit of the doubt.

Did Katie not want to become part of the Can empire Cyril? Can Tv along side NH to be precise ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll say one thing for you Cyril ..... you certainly are loyal. :D

Actually two things, you also have the uncanny knack of having an answer for every scenario - and that's not easy.

Loyalty is a wonderful trait to have .... even if it is misplaced. ;):cool:

I dont even particularly like her - i just know whats been done to her and its a bit nasty to do to the mother of your kids - even if she isn't the best person on earth.

I hope the truth will come out one day :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, as far as i was aware she dumped him :confused:

Where has this other version come from? Nev?

@TheNevCan Neville Hendricks
    CP was not with me when she started her relationship with Drew. But everything she did with Drew was to get

@TheNevCan Neville Hendricks
    a reaction from me, which she never got and it then went out of control.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you arent getting is that she knew these people and they came to HER before they were famous. She helped them. You dont always see in the media who really helped who get where in the business, who had a word in who's ears - remember Kate and Simon Cowell are quite close for a start.

Anything to back that up?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member

So close he has been a guest at every wedding;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which bit? Its well known she was close to Simon, and everybody saw Rylan on her show?

So not quite sure which bit needs backing up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    So close he has been a guest at every wedding;)

I wouldn't have time to come on here the amount of them ;)
This discussion has been closed.