Sheila, kev and veronica back in shameless?

Steady40Steady40 Posts: 2,095
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I read from wikipedia (hardly most reliable source i know) that there are rumours sheila, kev and veronica are all coming back in series 5.

I think if they were we'd know by now, unless it's some big secret finale. But it'd be great if they did come back.

Has anyone heard anything, or is it just absolute nonsense?

Comments

• TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might happen for one episode, but doubt they would be back for any longer than that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kev and Veronica were my favourite characters in Shameless.
    Unfortunately after they left my interest waned in the series, if they come back I'll certainly tune back in.
  • Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    I loved Kev and Veronica, although my favourite character over the years was Fiona but hopefully those two will return since I haven't watched since they left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    It would a shame if it was for only one episode. Nobody seems to say anything about them.
    I doubt Fiona even knows she has a baby brother/sister on the way. Or is that the last episode theme?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, that sounds more like a wish list that people would like to see back.
    any way where would Kev and Veronica live and work now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Sheila come back into Shameless I think she is a great actress and I loved her and Frank together :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    Donna16 wrote: »
    I would love to see Sheila come back into Shameless I think she is a great actress and I loved her and Frank together :)

I 100 per cent agree with you
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Generally actors move on for a reason. To go back would be conceding defeat.
  • tvhonourtvhonour Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    Generally actors move on for a reason. To go back would be conceding defeat.

yet loads of actors do go back now and again
  • Steady40Steady40 Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvhonour wrote: »

Yeah i think that it's good, to appreciate what the show did for many of them.
  • TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    merryment1 wrote: »
    It would a shame if it was for only one episode. Nobody seems to say anything about them.
    I doubt Fiona even knows she has a baby brother/sister on the way. Or is that the last episode theme?

Fiona has moved on to much bigger and better things so very much doubt she will come back.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    tvhonour wrote: »

In one-offs sure, any more and they failed at whatever they went on to.
  • paul_hadleypaul_hadley Posts: 10,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should bring back Marty - he used to be great.

Sheila was hilarious as well. Didn't the character go off with the circus or something? :D
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I think Maxine Peake is doing well for herself so I can't see her ever going back.