WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 13 - 14; Spoilers Included

Comments

• MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Feeds are really messed up. Only cam 1 and quad are working - the others are in a time warp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn tells Jeremy & Kaitlin she believes she's on the block for her beauty...

You couldn't make it up .....
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Jeremy says it would be amazing if he won the 25k favourite player prize..lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The players for the Big Brother Power of Veto Competition this week will be Helen, as HoH, eviction nominees Kaitlin, Aaryn and Spencer, and randomly selected players GinaMarie and Candice. Judd will play host. If any of the eviction nominees wins PoV and takes themselves off the block, Jeremy will be almost guaranteed to go up and right now the votes look strong for him to go home.

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-15-spoilers-week-3-power-of-veto-competition-players-356018/
    Forum Member
    This is driving me crazy. I have changed my connection on the vpn and still getting a lot of buffering on quad and cam 1 :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    This is driving me crazy. I have changed my connection on the vpn and still getting a lot of buffering on quad and cam 1 :(

It's nothing to do with your setup. People all over the world are saying on Twitter, Facebook, SurvivorSucks that the feeds are screwed up.
    Forum Member
    It's nothing to do with your setup. People all over the world are saying on Twitter, Facebook, SurvivorSucks that the feeds are screwed up.

I know the feeds are screwed up, but I am getting constant buffering problems too. I asked on Jokers and they don't seem to have the buffering too. :(
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Jeremy says it would be amazing if he won the 25k favourite player prize..lol.

that's clearly going to Elissa
    Forum Member
    that's clearly going to Elissa

Far too early to say that, who would have throught Frank would have won it over Britney and Janelle at this stage last year?
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Far too early to say that, who would have throught Frank would have won it over Britney and Janelle at this stage last year?

well I suppose so but with this MVP twist it's pretty clear to see who the favorite is currently and that's Elissa
  • rivetheadrivethead Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaryn talking about how her agency handles her social media for her :D

Well, they USED to Aaryn!
    Forum Member
    well I suppose so but with this MVP twist it's pretty clear to see who the favorite is currently and that's Elissa

Yes currently, but there's 8 weeks to go! And anyone outside of the top ~7 stands little chance of winning it, they'll be forgotten about.
    Forum Member
    rivethead wrote: »
    Aaryn talking about how her agency handles her social media for her :D

Well, they USED to Aaryn!

can't wait for her to find out she's been dropped
  • rivetheadrivethead Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look, more homophobic slurs spilling out of Aaryn's mouth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy: "I can beat anyone in this house!"
    Aaryn: "What kind of queers are in this place?"
    Forum Member
    rivethead wrote: »
    Oh look, more homophobic slurs spilling out of Aaryn's mouth.

With my constant buffering, I only got to hear this at 7.48pm
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spicy ‏@spicypants 1h
    BBUS should take notes from #BBUK when it comes to racist remarks: http://bit.ly/12m4U9A #BB15"
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone else having problems with feeds only cam 1 and quad working cant stand quad
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think the numpties at CBS would at least tweet that they're aware of the problem and are working on it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from Sucks

Just FYI for folks having feed issues due to the problems today, Quad cam has been working since the feeds have been screwed up and you can use headphones, left to listen to F1/F2 and right to listen to F3/F4
    Or if you're using BBViewer there's even an option under sound to isolate left (F1/F2) or right (F3/F4) only
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from Sucks

Just FYI for folks having feed issues due to the problems today, Quad cam has been working since the feeds have been screwed up and you can use headphones, left to listen to F1/F2 and right to listen to F3/F4
    Or if you're using BBViewer there's even an option under sound to isolate left (F1/F2) or right (F3/F4) only

headphone trick doesnt work for me it gives me audio of both even if have one earphone in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they've got any sense they could switch the feeds off altogether while POV is running and fix the problems.
    Must be time for a unitard/silly costume forfeit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully now that weve got trivia the tech guys can get into and fix it without worrying about knocking it off altogether
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the PoV is on the Saturday, so you have to wait 4 days to see it. This is what I hate most about the American version.
    Forum Member
    I have finally got my vpn sorted out. I was going through the list on speednet and found a fast one. The ones I was using earlier were just about giving me 2.5 mb speed. I am now on 38 mb