Michelle Keegan and TOWIE partner getting married in Norfolk

HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How lucky are we here in Norfolk? :D:D

They've booked to get married at Houghton Hall in Norfolk.

Better stock up on the Ronseal now before it all sells out.;-)

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you not aware of his name then ?
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please let us know if there are any more updates, i am really excited about this
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please let us know if there are any more updates, i am really excited about this

I knew people would be;-):D:D
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are you not aware of his name then ?

Doesn't really matter though does it? ;-)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't really matter though does it? ;-)

Meh .. he's not even in TOWIE anyway apparently ..
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    How lucky are we here in Norfolk? :D:D

They'll lower the tone of our beautiful county & Houghton Hall. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm always saying nothing ever happens here in Norfolk.... and I'm still saying it! :D

Seriously though, they've chosen a beautiful venue but hope the fake tan doesn't come off on the tapestries!
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Michelle, am utterly baffled that she's with - and in love with!!! :o - such a galloping moron. Was hoping watching him 'showcase his talents' on Strictly might have brought her to her senses.

How can she actually want to marry someone so vain and so devoid of charm and personality? :confused:
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I like Michelle, am utterly baffled that she's with - and in love with!!! :o - such a galloping moron. Was hoping watching him 'showcase his talents' on Strictly might have brought her to her senses.

How can she actually want to marry someone so vain and so devoid of charm and personality? :confused:

I dunno either.. ..........I sat for hours trying to fathom it out but can`t.......:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    I dunno either.. ..........I sat for hours trying to fathom it out but can`t.......:D

It's absolutely mystifying. Maybe all the fakebake she's taken to wearing since she's been with him has penetrated her brain and is clogging up the discerning parts, rendering her incapable of making objective judgements?

It's the only explanation.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see Keith Lemon do an impression of Mark Wright's very strange smile on CJ? It was perfect though I've got to say, much as I was laughing, a part of me was thinking, how can MK watch that & not feel embarrassed that she's marrying a twit like MW.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's absolutely mystifying. Maybe all the fakebake she's taken to wearing since she's been with him has penetrated her brain and is clogging up the discerning parts, rendering her incapable of making objective judgements?

It's the only explanation.

I reckon you is on to summat there. Her discerning capabilities have been totally disabled by the fakebake stuff , rendering her helpless to his allurements:confused: As you say...bliddy completely mystifying and no mistake:confused::D

You do realize he`d be mortified if he read this thread:D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm as bemused as the rest of you as to what she sees in him but I work with some intelligent, educated, beautiful, bright, sparky women who think he's Gods gift to women and would drop their pants in a heartbeat if he looked in their direction.

Maybe I'm getting old but he's as appealing as herpes imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm as bemused as the rest of you as to what she sees in him but I work with some intelligent, educated, beautiful, bright, sparky women who think he's Gods gift to women and would drop their pants in a heartbeat if he looked in their direction.

Herpes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee Gods! :o
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah but at least herpes goes away now and again.
    Imagine being stuck with that dullard forever?

I've never watched TOWIE, so my sole experience of him is on Strictly.
    And ye gods he's dull.
    He seems to have the personality and charisma of a used tissue.
    Bleurrrghhh.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yeah but at least herpes goes away now and again.
    Imagine being stuck with that dullard forever?

I've never watched TOWIE, so my sole experience of him is on Strictly.
    And ye gods he's dull.
    He seems to have the personality and charisma of a used tissue.
    Bleurrrghhh.

And ever wonder why his shows are flop, and not good at presenter too...?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    And ever wonder why his shows are flop, and not good at presenter too...?

From what I've seen, they would have been better off hiring a plank of wood with a face drawn on it.
    I don't watch Coronation Street so I've got no idea what his fiancee is like, but surely she could have done better than him?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even a fan of Michelle Keegan but she's way too good for him. When he was on TOWIE he displayed an unpleasant attitude towards females. It seems his ex has hooked up with Gethin Jones. Don't know how they do it !
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe she's attracted to the celebrity circuit.

A bit like the former 'actress' Flanagan who now is a fully paid member of Wags inc.

I mean, he's punching well below his weight with Michelle. Maybe he has a sparkling personality or Mensa membership that he's keeping under wraps.

It's really strange.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I ask myself the exact same thing every time I see his grinning, inane, moronic face.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    What on earth? Why does this guy deserve such vitriol? He seems a nice enough chap. Are you all jealous men?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she's attracted to the celebrity circuit.

A bit like the former 'actress' Flanagan who now is a fully paid member of Wags inc.

I mean, he's punching well below his weight with Michelle. Maybe he has a sparkling personality or Mensa membership that he's keeping under wraps.

It's really strange.

Above, surely? :D

If he's hiding his light under a bushel then he's an Oscar-worthy actor. I've never watched TOWIE and can only go on him on IAC and Strictly and he just comes across as so vapid and infantile and charmless.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never saw him on TOWIE, so first time I saw him was on I'm a Celeb, and he was pleasant which surprised me, not vacuous at all. And I see nothing different on Strictly. Don't get me wrong, blandest couple around at the moment, but there is nothing horrible about him.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Point out he looks like a young Roy Cropper - that should cure them :)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see Keith Lemon do an impression of Mark Wright's very strange smile on CJ? It was perfect though I've got to say, much as I was laughing, a part of me was thinking, how can MK watch that & not feel embarrassed that she's marrying a twit like MW.

BIB - It was just SO perfectly observed wasn't it? He had Mark Wright spot on and the impression he did had me in absolute fits of laughter.