Her name is removed from Interscope's roster. Poor girl :cry:

Comments

• hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamstrong wrote: »
    http://www.interscope.com/

Her name is removed from Interscope's roster. Poor girl :cry:

I think she is still signed she has an album coming out soon and has already said she will be performing on the Lives this year.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this sounds odd, but I don't think Nicole needs her music anymore. It's obviously her ambition, but she's crafted herself out a career in TV until she wishes to stop. X Factor are never going to axe her, and if she doesn't have music to fall back on, Nicole will never leave. If something did on with X Factor, another show would snap her up in seconds. She's one of the most famous women in the country now... she was never this big before.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair she is not a great singer, much like Cheryl Cole. Its more about their looks than anything else.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair she is not a great singer, much like Cheryl Cole. Its more about their looks than anything else.

did you not hear her duet with james and jahmene in the finals last year? :eek:
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know everyone has an opinion, but nope, I can't take this post seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I know everyone has an opinion, but nope, I can't take this post seriously.

Well the amount of times she has been on tv where she has just been miming shows that she is not a great singer, but fair enough if you like her.
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the amount of times she has been on tv where she has just been miming shows that she is not a great singer, but fair enough if you like her.

Go look up her Phantom of the Opera performance.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could you please link these miming occasions because I have never seen her mime anything She does high energy routines and sings live at the same time. I don't think Cheryl is in the same league
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Could you please link these miming occasions because I have never seen her mime anything She does high energy routines and sings live at the same time. I don't think Cheryl is in the same league

I will give you that. Nicole is a better singer than Cheryl, but do you think that she would have done so well if she was just a plain Jane, and not so attractive? I would say not.
  • boardboyboardboy Posts: 262
    Forum Member

Wow, proof that some people talk a load of crap.

Nicole is a fantastic singer, where you like her style or not she can sing !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boardboy wrote: »

Fair enough. We all like different singers and types of music, but it does not mean that i am talking crap. Its just my point of view.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my......:o Watch this video. You are so wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qnlZGKExY
  • boardboyboardboy Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Fair enough. We all like different singers and types of music, but it does not mean that i am talking crap. Its just my point of view.

Ok, technical ability, staying in tune, she is a good singer.....

Whether you like her style or not, something seperate.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will give you that. Nicole is a better singer than Cheryl, but do you think that she would have done so well if she was just a plain Jane, and not so attractive? I would say not.

I'd say she possibly would have done even better, because people may actually give her more credit for the great voice she does have rather than saying she's only successful because she looks good.
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE6SRBnDHx8 - Her Phantom of the Opera performance, beyond amazing!

To say she is a good singer is a huge understatement, I'd love to hear Cheryl sing that ^
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    did you not hear her duet with james and jahmene in the finals last year? :eek:

To be fair she sounded much better in her duet with Jahmene compared to the one with her and James
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boardboy wrote: »

I think she has a loud voice but its a bit karaoke for me. She just doesnt have that XF imo.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member

have you seen her royal variety performance... if thats not a good singer then i don't know what it... don't let her looks deceive you!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Okay.........
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of her, but Nicole can obviously sing.

Comparing Cheryl to Nicole is like comparing Tulisa to Christina Aguilera.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at the list of Flops on that label i'd be surprised if Nicole has been dropped
  • faith11faith11 Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously,yours posts are weird.Sorry.Comparing Nicole to Cheryl?:o Not sure whether to take you seriously though.Maybe you just say those things tongues in cheek because if you really mean what you say,all I can say is :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member

You say she is not a great singer then champion Tamara!
    Have you ever heard Nicole sing? she is world class...
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I can't take Jered is seriously. Nicole is up there with Christina and Mariah as the best vocalists of this generation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I can't take Jered is seriously. Nicole is up there with Christina and Mariah as the best vocalists of this generation.

I certainlly dont rate Christina, but everyone to their own. I am into people such as Erykah Badu, Laura Mvula, Lianne La Havas, and India Arie, so i have a fair idea about what good singers are all about.