A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    You should watch Breakfast At Tiffanys whilst hes away great film and wil keep you occupied :p And haha its Xmas hes alowed one night off to enjoy :p And its cool no more have come to mind though :p

I think I will :D What do you think he's going to be doing on that night off? ;) Well let me know when you think of any more.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Morning

Is it snowing where you are?
    Forum Member
    Morning! It's sunny here in Ireland but there seems to be some frost on the ground - or it could just be morning dew. I heard it was snowing in Wales.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning! It's sunny here in Ireland but there seems to be some frost on the ground - or it could just be morning dew. I heard it was snowing in Wales.

Nope not by me at least probably in the north and Valley's :( I wants me some snow :p
    Forum Member
    Nope not by me at least probably in the north and Valley's :( I wants me some snow :p

I think it was in the north. Want to borrow some of Miss Airy-Fairy's fairy dust? Might make snow appear :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was in the north. Want to borrow some of Miss Airy-Fairy's fairy dust? Might make snow appear :D

I thought as much we rarely get snow in swansea :( And haha steal some out f her bag and post it my way :p white christams it is :D
    Forum Member
    I thought as much we rarely get snow in swansea :( And haha steal some out f her bag and post it my way :p white christams it is :D

Wonder why? If I happen to come across it I might do that :p Then sprinkle it around while singing White Christmas :D Only another three days until you know who goes away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder why? If I happen to come across it I might do that :p Then sprinkle it around while singing White Christmas :D Only another three days until you know who goes away.

Because the Mountanis like Snowdon are in the north but Brecon with its smaller mountains in the south get snowfall too but here we get bloody rain cos we're costal :mad: but hey they got no Apple stores in North Wales do they :D And please do id rather snowboots than wellies this xmas :p and ooh get BAT out and turn that playlist loud :p
    Forum Member
    Because the Mountanis like Snowdon are in the north but Brecon with its smaller mountains in the south get snowfall too but here we get bloody rain cos we're costal :mad: but hey they got no Apple stores in North Wales do they :D And please do id rather snowboots than wellies this xmas :p and ooh get BAT out and turn that playlist loud :p

Makes sense now. We get loads of rain in Ireland :mad:Unfortunately no, but there's a band I'm obsessed with who are from North Wales :D I have a pair of snowboots in my wardrobe ready in case it snows. Haha I'm going to :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes sense now. We get loads of rain in Ireland :mad:Unfortunately no, but there's a band I'm obsessed with who are from North Wales :D I have a pair of snowboots in my wardrobe ready in case it snows. Haha I'm going to :D

I'll have to get my friends to hit the hills snowboarding :p And what are they called ? And haha i have converse don't think they will quite suffice though :D
    Forum Member
    I'll have to get my friends to hit the hills snowboarding :p And what are they called ? And haha i have converse don't think they will quite suffice though :D

That would be fun :p They're called Future Perfect. I mentioned them before when I posted that rant about my friends calling them crap because they weren't famous. They're brilliant :D No probably not, especially if we get heavy snow. I hope the weather in the US will be alright for a certain someone ;)
    Forum Member
    The snow has cleared up surprisingly fast! Virtually nothing on the ground.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember you mentioing them CNBC and tghat rant too started and interesting debate if i remmeber rightly :p And no should probs invest in some better footwear incase it does snow.

And thats a shame mimi is there anymore forcast ? i think its sleet and rain here this afternoon :(
    Forum Member
    I remember you mentioing them CNBC and tghat rant too started and interesting debate if i remmeber rightly :p And no should probs invest in some better footwear incase it does snow.

Yeah it was an interesting rant :p I was angry at the time because my friends were talking absolute rubbish. An artist or band doesn't need to be famous to make good music. You probably should. No harm to be prepared! Studying now for the airy-fairy one's exam tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know soem peoople think commercial success is as an indication of qaulity look at 1D that should tell you all you need to know :D And i know but im more style over practicallity clothes/shoe wise :D And hows the studying going ?
    Forum Member
    I know soem peoople think commercial success is as an indication of qaulity look at 1D that should tell you all you need to know :D And i know but im more style over practicallity clothes/shoe wise :D And hows the studying going ?

Yep that says it all :D I can't stand 1D. And the annoying thing is that they're everywhere! Like a typical Apple fan then? Now all you need is a Macbook :p It's going well. Hopefully I can give the airy-fairy one a run for her money tomorrow. Don't want her to think I've not been paying attention in her lectures... oh wait :D Ah well, I'll put some fairy dust on the exam paper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know i just tune them out like white noise :D And haha i can be pretty shallow if it looks good i want it :D Haha exactly make her believe she had your undivided attention or better yet just put some of her fairy dust in your morning Coffee/Tea :p
    Forum Member
    I know i just tune them out like white noise :D And haha i can be pretty shallow if it looks good i want it :D Haha exactly make her believe she had your undivided attention or better yet just put some of her fairy dust in your morning Coffee/Tea :p

Yeah I do the same :D If they come on telly I reach for the mute button. Maybe you should get yourself a Mac :p Maybe I'll put it in my water bottle for during the exam or something :cool: Wonder if you know who has any fairy dust? His office is next door to the airy fairy one's.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The grammys are announced tonight. I am excited. Plus with the likes of Adele, Alicia Keys, Beyonce and Taylor swift not being big contenders, maybe the likes of Lana Del rey can shine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I do the same :D If they come on telly I reach for the mute button. Maybe you should get yourself a Mac :p Maybe I'll put it in my water bottle for during the exam or something :cool: Wonder if you know who has any fairy dust? His office is next door to the airy fairy one's.

I just find them insufferable :p Haha maybe when my latest one goes i'll look into it ;) And haha he has probs been inadvertantly been breathing it in through the air con :D
    Forum Member
    I just find them insufferable :p Haha maybe when my latest one goes i'll look into it ;) And haha he has probs been inadvertantly been breathing it in through the air con :D

Yeah they are insufferable. If you do get one, don't sign up for One to One :eek: Well he could have inhaled it when walking to and from his office every day or if she had left the door open :p
    Forum Member
    Evening. :)
    Forum Member
    Evening Mimi!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I think the mac will be more than enough :p and haha has he been acting strangely recently :D

Hey mimi how's you ? :)
    Forum Member
    Good thanks, you? ^

Thinking of taking a trip to Bluewater tomorrow to do some christmas shopping. I haven't even started yet and tomorrow is my only day off.
This discussion has been closed.