The producers should have reserved 4 places for the best of the rejected

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
All the judges have expressed regrets at letting some great voices go .

The judges should each be allowed one rejected person who they believe they should have picked .

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Especially with teams being filled up whilst people are still auditioning. A lot of great singers not getting the same chance due to later audition dates.
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea. I suspect some of them will pop up again next year though.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Nah - the 4 in the chairs are there to make the decision. If they don't turn you are out.

Anyway, you can guarantee that there would be huge arguments over the Producers choices.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    I like the idea.. You could see the, can't describe the emotion, in Toms face when the older black lady didn't get anyone turned around..

Maybe they actively search for 11 acts and then when all 11 are filled, they each go into a room and pick their favourite rejected contestant, if two or more want one act they have to fight for them, I wouldn't leave it in the hands of the producers because of the reasons highlighted by other poster above..

Then they get the contestant to return and the coach that picked them is already turned around with the 'I Want You' lit up, don't tell the contestant until they sing and obviously realised what has happened
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »

The judges should each be allowed one rejected person who they believe they should have picked .

No, then it's not about 'the voice' any more is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I feel that way too but it looses the premise of not seeing them. But I would have at least 2 slots filled - Bronwen athe welsh girl and The guy that sang Footloose. Thought they bought so much soul to the party - maybe next year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »

I bet that at least one of the 48 will either drop out or be ruled out for some reason , leaving a space for the girl who should have got picked ( last episode) .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Although I do think that in future series the judges should have some form of bonus slot reserved for after all acts have performed, the options available for each judge should be restricted to acts heard after they have filled their 'standard' teams.

This way ALL acts shall be heard even if no one can technically turn for them and performing towards the end of the auditions won't be such a handicap.

The judges will be less hesitant about turning for the duration of the auditions, knowing that there's less chance of them missing out on someone special if they fill their quota prematurely. It'd also decrease the probability of Will insisting on saving his last space for THE very last act as he'd be left unable to fill his bonus slot!

It'd be a bit of a problem though if the added security of the bonus slots had all the judges filling their teams early on, leaving only 4 slots for a sizeable chunk of the auditionees... it'd also be bizarre watching so many acts receive no turns... meh, at least it'd guarantee a slot for the absolute favourite of each judge.