What precisely is the point of Chloe Madeley?

Comments

• Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    She's just another z lister who is hanging onto her more famous relatives' coat tails.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless it's the angle of the photo, but her belly looks very skinny in the top left image. She doesn't look skinny face wise though. If she was holding her belly in in the top left image then that's okay. I think she looks fine. I think the biggest sign that someone's lost too much weight is if their face is unnaturally skinny (if they've been trying to lose weight, that is).
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point of anyone? None of us are here to any purpose; our parents just did it without contraception and presto! here we are, with no point to us at all.

Chloe does seem a bit to fond of posting pics of her body though. I'd advise her to beware the fate of Natalie Cassidy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's trying to parlay her parents fame into her own. Sadly she doesn't actually appear capable of doing much except looking nice and sadly there are a lot more people that do much more and look much better than she does. I think she might get some modelling work out of it but only because of her name, she's certainly no Miranda Kerr.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    The only thing she seems to do is try to embarrass herself. I'm sure Richard and Judy are cringing at her antics while playing the "proud parents" card.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all pictures seem to be hiding that 'cassidy' style face.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the point of anyone? None of us are here to any purpose; our parents just did it without contraception and presto! here we are, with no point to us at all.

Chloe does seem a bit to fond of posting pics of her body though. I'd advise her to beware the fate of Natalie Cassidy.

I wouldn't just pick on anyone to start a thread about though. She is clearly a talent vacuum judging by the a mount of TV work she gets and as others have rightly said, just hangs on to the coat tails of her parents.

Please Chloe, get a proper job and stop employing the PR. You are just embarrassing yourself
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    The point of Chloe - she gives us a glimpse of what Richard would look like dressed as a trannie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    all pictures seem to be hiding that 'cassidy' style face.

LOL, she's not exactly pretty but she's not that bad. :D

I don't have an awful lot of time for the girl I must admit, but when I saw her yonks ago on that programme where she was trying to quit smoking I did find her decent enough.
    Nice really.

She's a desperado for sure, but there's far more shameless creatures out there - the one you mentioned being a prime example. ;)
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimmychews wrote: »
    The only thing she seems to do is try to embarrass herself. I'm sure Richard and Judy are cringing at her antics while playing the "proud parents" card.

Wel we all cringed at Daddy when he did Ali G!

Wonder if the Madeleys still shop at Tesco?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its unfortunate that she looks so much like her dad rather than her mum. Judy was stunningly pretty when she was younger.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What she does is give Daddy Richard plenty of ammunition to have a go at the posters on Forums.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I think she's just famous for being famous :yawn: What does she actually do?
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member

Spend her parents' money since Judy's happy with three bottles of vin rouge every night these days?
  • cynet2007cynet2007 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    She failed as a reporter on a TV show, she failed to do any good on dancing with ice and now all she has left is to sell her body for cheap men's mags sigh!
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the question to ask.

Why would anyone ask what the point of a person is ? We ar all people - asking what the point of a person is implies that they don't have a right to exist or that there is no point to be them being alive. I'm sure she is loved by her family & friends and it seems a bit off to say she is 'pointless' .

Other than that, I find her very annoying & wish she would stay off my screens, but I would never dismiss her live as pointless
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no point to her.

Like or loathe Richard and Judy, at least they worked their way up in their profession. Here is their daughter at 25, posing topless with her dumbass soap actor boyfriend, with absolutely nothing notable on her CV.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as all these "What precisely is the point of [X celebrity]" threads - I know you think you make yourself look jolly clever and above it all. Kindly allow me to dissuade you of that notion.
  • cynet2007cynet2007 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    As far as all these "What precisely is the point of [X celebrity]" threads - I know you think you make yourself look jolly clever and above it all. Kindly allow me to dissuade you of that notion.

To be honest I agree with you but this woman being er!!! Okay forgotten already but what even men see in her the mind boggles, being a blooded male I find her sex appeal that being of a gnat I have squashed against the kitchen wall. She has got a name of the back of mummy and daddy, fair enough but at least have some bloody talent to back it up, next week she will be working with Michael Barrymore in that garden centre I kid you not!
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    tommytiger wrote: »
    The point of Chloe - she gives us a glimpse of what Richard would look like dressed as a trannie.

Pahaha! :D
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chloe is only doing what other people do, go on facebook, twatter etc
    Why shouldn't she ?
    The problem is that it's picked up on by the media because she's a Madeley.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those who want to get into TV these days have got it easier than any other generation because of social media. In her parents' day they actually had to get 9 to 5 jobs.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member