Comments

• Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great stuff, can't wait to read it :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »

Why is she so annoyed that 2 celebrities had a fling?
    Not as if Danni was a Gold Digger with no career/public profile shagging a rockstar... to gain fame and fortune?
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Can she not let it go for one week? Dannii and Kylie's nan has just died. I doubt she really needs this at the moment. It just shows what a nasty and insensitive person Sharon is in my opinion
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Not as if Danni was a Gold Digger with no career/public profile shagging a rockstar... to gain fame and fortune?

Exactly!
    And ironically Sharon is now getting headlines and selling her book by using Dannii's name :D
    Dannii is so over it, it's time Sharon was too. It's a shame because I've actually enjoyed Sharon on the show this year so far and then she starts with this again. Sad.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can she not let it go for one week? Dannii and Kylie's nan has just died. I doubt she really needs this at the moment. It just shows what a nasty and insensitive person Sharon is in my opinion

Poor Minogues :( x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Sun are running with this story, it's an extract from Sharon's book - I doubt she has anything to do with it. When she appeared on Alan Carr a few weeks back, she wouldn't talk about Dannii - she hasn't done for ages.

Dannii is still doing the Aus XF, even though her nan has died, I'm sure she'll cope with this book coming out.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was in her book so obviously it was going to come up at some point! It's The Sun, not Sharon, that have stuck that on the front page. They just take extracts out. She didn't ring up The Sun to tell them that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Exactly!
    And ironically Sharon is now getting headlines and selling her book by using Dannii's name :D
    Dannii is so over it, it's time Sharon was too. It's a shame because I've actually enjoyed Sharon on the show this year so far and then she starts with this again. Sad.

Me too.. i have detested Sharon since season 1, cos i was a Steve Brokestein fan (go on laugh)
    and i never forgave her.... until her come back as i think she has been edited well so far.. and become likable to me again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly!

The Sun is running the story, it's serializing her book. Yesterday it covered Ozzy falling off the wagon and Sharon threatening to divorce him.

It's obvious that Simon's fling was going to be mentioned, stop being so melodramatic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun is running the story, it's serializing her book. Yesterday it covered Ozzy falling off the wagon and Sharon threatening to divorce him.

It's obvious that Simon's fling was going to be mentioned, stop being so melodramatic.

And they'll pick the bits that readers are interested in. Theres now a thread on this, and no doubt due to this thread some people will buy it to read what exactly Sharon has said so they can continue to be outraged.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    And they'll pick the bits that readers are interested in. Theres now a thread on this, and no doubt due to this thread some people will buy it to read what exactly Sharon has said so they can continue to be outraged.

Exactly. It's no surprise that this new book of Sharon's would mention the Simon bonk :confused:

Anyway, Mrs O has been fabulous on the XF, delighted for her :cool:
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon has no control over The Sun, or what they print. The British press are obbsessed with the Sharon/Dani spat, even though both ladies..have moved on.

Sharon has been my favourite judge, so far this series, I think it's great that she is back.
    Forum Member
    Reading a lot of anti Sharon, pro Dannii tweets. Says a lot...
    @HylandIan
    Nice to see Sharon Osbourne sticking it to "unbearable" Dannii Minogue in public while Dannii is grieving her grandmother.
    Classy lady.
    @danny_kay
    Sharon's latest Dannii tirade is ill-timed... plus can't believe she's still going on about it! #XFactor
    @JoshuaTindall
    Why on Earth does Sharon Osbourne have to drag up her Dannii feud once again in tomorrow's Sun? Nasty.
    @allyackles
    Sharon Osbourne needs to get over this dislike for Dannii Minogue. It happened an age ago and no one cares anymore! #xfactor
  • MrSkinMrSkin Posts: 84
    Forum Member

You left out the part about lacking any discernible talent.
    Forum Member
    Amazing to see that even though Sharon has come back to the show, 90% of the UK are still Team Dannii, judging by the twitter/online comments today.
    Sharon needs to realise the more and more she goes on about Dannii, the more she looks like the one with the problem.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Sharon, I could never stand Danii, always thought she was a cow. Very unprofessional shagging the boss and flaunting it. The Sun are printing an excerpt from Sharons book. and of course they pounced on this spat.
    I agree with Sharon and am so glad sourfaced Minogue, who has no discernible talent bar her looks and shagging ability obviously, is gone.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    The Sun are running with this story, it's an extract from Sharon's book - I doubt she has anything to do with it. When she appeared on Alan Carr a few weeks back, she wouldn't talk about Dannii - she hasn't done for ages.

Dannii is still doing the Aus XF, even though her nan has died, I'm sure she'll cope with this book coming out.

Exactly. I think it says more about the people jumping on this one headline tbh. Maybe they see it as a way to give Danni some publicity :confused::rolleyes:
    Amazing to see that even though Sharon has come back to the show, 90% of the UK are still Team Dannii, judging by the twitter/online comments today.
    Sharon needs to realise the more and more she goes on about Dannii, the more she looks like the one with the problem.

I would like to see the source for your figures here. 90% I don't think so. Anyway the quotes from twitter shown here were silly. As has been said this is just a tiny, tiny bit of a whole book.
    Forum Member
    Exactly. I think it says more about the people jumping on this one headline tbh. Maybe they see it as a way to give Danni some publicity :confused::rolleyes:

I would like to see the source for your figures here. 90% I don't think so. Anyway the quotes from twitter shown here were silly. As has been said this is just a tiny, tiny bit of a whole book.

Twitter, best rated comments on Mail Online, people commenting on the Digital Spy article, most of it is pro Dannii.

The old wicked witch is showing her true colours (again). To think the producers wasted all that time trying to edit it her well :D
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I believe Sharon fancies Simon, but knows he wouldn't go anywhere near her. Rejection must hurt her:D
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I love Sharon, I could never stand Danii, always thought she was a cow. Very unprofessional shagging the boss and flaunting it. The Sun are printing an excerpt from Sharons book. and of course they pounced on this spat.
    I agree with Sharon and am so glad sourfaced Minogue, who has no discernible talent bar her looks and shagging ability obviously, is gone.

Flaunting it? Thought it was a bit of a revelation to everyone when it was announced years after the event. That's hardly flaunting it.
    Forum Member
    lola14 wrote: »
    Sharon has no control over The Sun, or what they print. The British press are obbsessed with the Sharon/Dani spat, even though both ladies..have moved on.

Sharon has been my favourite judge, so far this series, I think it's great that she is back.

You're correct, she has no control over what the press decides to publish but Sharon does have control over what she puts in her own autobiography, I'm sure there are more than one or two negative things she's left out of this book re her own family and instead decided to once again have a snipe at Dannii Minogue. She's like the bitchy teen schoolgirl at the back of the bus sticking the knife into prettier more popular girls.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayfarers wrote: »
    Flaunting it? Thought it was a bit of a revelation to everyone when it was announced years after the event. That's hardly flaunting it.

According to Sharon she was tonguing his ear in front of the other judges. and dictating to the producers. Also Danii said plenty about Sharon in her own book.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola14 wrote: »

lol Sharon was on the telly promoting these stories. She sold the rights to the Sun who are serialising her book.
    Ive no doubt theres more to come...

I just dont understand what she wants from Dannii.
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    According to Sharon she was tonguing his ear in front of the other judges. and dictating to the producers.

According to Sharon...well there you go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're correct, she has no control over what the press decides to publish but Sharon does have control over what she puts in her own autobiography, I'm sure there are more than one or two negative things she's left out of this book re her own family and instead decided to once again have a snipe at Dannii Minogue. She's like the bitchy teen schoolgirl at the back of the bus sticking the knife into prettier more popular girls.

But with the feud played out so publicly, if Sharon skipped passed the Dannii thing then she wouldn't be able to promote the book as being 'honest' and 'tell all'. Yes, she probably has missed a lot out such as her own family, but that wasn't played out in front of 10m people across 4 months.
    According to Sharon...well there you go.

In Sharon's defence, she has always seemed to be a good judge of character even if it seems unpopular at the time. She was right about Steve, she was right about Simon & Dannii the first time (before everything came out, and noone believed it and just said she was jealous) and shes said a few other things across the years so I don't see any reason to doubt this either, as much people choose not to believe it.