Ingeus

kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been out of work kind of for a year i've had a couple of jobs lasting a few weeks or a month or so but anywho i'm with this place called Ingeus.

I've heard many bad reviews of the place but so far they've been fine with me. I've had two appoitments with them and being sent on a mandatory workshop tomorrow called "how to send a cv to the right employer" which without being rude to the company, I know how to change my CV in order to fit the role i'm applying for.

I was just wondering whether anyone has or is with this company and done one of these workshops? It's from 2pm - 5pm which I am a bit baffled at three hours on learning something I already know?!

Comments

• smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    If your CV is so good, how come you're not getting jobs - is it because your cv doesn't get you through the door?
  • Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member
    If your CV is so good, how come you're not getting jobs - is it because your cv doesn't get you through the door?

there could be all-sorts of reasons
  • Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member
    I've been out of work kind of for a year i've had a couple of jobs lasting a few weeks or a month or so but anywho i'm with this place called Ingeus.

I've heard many bad reviews of the place but so far they've been fine with me. I've had two appoitments with them and being sent on a mandatory workshop tomorrow called "how to send a cv to the right employer" which without being rude to the company, I know how to change my CV in order to fit the role i'm applying for.

I was just wondering whether anyone has or is with this company and done one of these workshops? It's from 2pm - 5pm which I am a bit baffled at three hours on learning something I already know?!
    ingeus are useless
    they are idiots locally
    also - they employ people from other failed schemes
    they are also jobsworths wo don't bother listening to you often