Dolly made for money? says chantelle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
Forum Member
What do yous think? I believe that Chantelle does gererally love Dolly!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilEmzi wrote: »

I haven't the slightest idea what you are "talking" about
  • Angelica1973Angelica1973 Posts: 352
    Forum Member

and you posted this :
    She seriously needs to get out the spotlight. Everytime I see her name pop up it angers me!
    on the Alex Reid arrested thread :confused:
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of this thread?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »

that's what i was wondering
    Forum Member
    To provoke lively debate on an issue nobody cares enough to debate ? Just sayin' ;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    To show that Chantelle is a money grabbing hag who got herself knocked up for the paycheques. It takes two to have a baby and I doubt she was coerced into having her precious little bundle (of cash!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    To show that Chantelle is a money grabbing hag who got herself knocked up for the paycheques. It takes two to have a baby and I doubt she was coerced into having her precious little bundle (of cash!)

wonderful, thanks for the clarification.

Let's hope that one day your saint-like life is analysed in such detail
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'The former Celebrity Big Brother star implied that Reid only had baby Dolly with her for money.' Isn't that what we all suspected anyway? Of course they had her as a career move.

I don't know why Chantelle gets painted as whiter than white though, she seems to make her living from hooking up with other Z listers and crying about how they've done her wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to see her with Jack Tweed or Jermaine Defoe next, and I'm not even joking. I hear Tweed is available....
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    'The former Celebrity Big Brother star implied that Reid only had baby Dolly with her for money.' Isn't that what we all suspected anyway? Of course they had her as a career move.

I don't know why Chantelle gets painted as whiter than white though, she seems to make her living from hooking up with other Z listers and crying about how they've done her wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to see her with Jack Tweed or Jermaine Defoe next, and I'm not even joking. I hear Tweed is available....

she already done Defoe though hasn't she.
    Forum Member
    Rav Wilding is down at the bottom of his garden sacrificing chickens to the God of small mercies that he chucked her :D:D:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a self-serving hypocrit she is on top of evrything else! She's the one that's making all the money from Dolly and the one who's been using the kid for attention and ££££s since the day she was conceived!
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soundstory wrote: »

Let's hope that one day your saint-like life is analysed in such detail

Why is it that the Chantelle's of this world - who are a blight on society with the terrible example they set via making money from airing their dirty laundry and having kids solely for "business" reasons - always have people like you to stick up for them? Baffling!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she already done Defoe though hasn't she.

Oh ok:D I only knew of Preston, Rav Wilding and Alex. I hope for little Dolly's sake that someone can prevent Chantweed from happening!
    Forum Member
    Can't disagree with you at all on any level Starry, but while people still buy these magazines, she'll continue to sell these stories. Supply and demand...
    Forum Member
    Oh ok:D I only knew of Preston, Rav Wilding and Alex. I hope for little Dolly's sake that someone can prevent Chantweed from happening!

I read "Chant-ward" and imagined another baby, but with a huge quiff :eek::eek::eek:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When I first read this,I thought Chantweed was a new type of plant.:o
    Kind of like poison ivy,only slightly more difficult to get rid of.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't disagree with you at all on any level Starry, but while people still buy these magazines, she'll continue to sell these stories. Supply and demand...

Very true! I know I'm far from being a blameless innocent myself for as long as I click threads like these. :o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Both as bad as each other, both idiotic publicity **** and both would sell their kidney on live tv if they thought they could make it pay per view.

She isn't an innocent here. She bleated on about not being able to have kids (despite it being a complete lie), she blathered on about how her and Alex were going for IVF 15 minutes after they met and then she couldn't wait to tell us all about her miracle pregnancy and share every hemorrhoid of the 9 months. They then had the indignity of pimping out the 'guess what our baby is called' saga and had the shame of not one rag paying out for the exclusive.

They should have just called Dolly 'Kerchinga' and be done with it. I just hope the poor kid manages to find some stability in her life and never gets to find out that she was created purely for headlines and cash.

Sickening, the pair of them :mad:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't think why OK and the mail are so desperate to give her all this publicity. Surely there are some other attention seeking bimbos around? She comes out with the same old moans each time.And to say she had no idea Alex was a cross dresser is ridiculous, we all knew that because Jordan told us.:rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Both as bad as each other, both idiotic publicity **** and both would sell their kidney on live tv if they thought they could make it pay per view.

She isn't an innocent here. She bleated on about not being able to have kids (despite it being a complete lie), she blathered on about how her and Alex were going for IVF 15 minutes after they met and then she couldn't wait to tell us all about her miracle pregnancy and share every hemorrhoid of the 9 months. They then had the indignity of pimping out the 'guess what our baby is called' saga and had the shame of not one rag paying out for the exclusive.

They should have just called Dolly 'Kerchinga' and be done with it. I just hope the poor kid manages to find some stability in her life and never gets to find out that she was created purely for headlines and cash.

Sickening, the pair of them :mad:

You have omitted the heart problem that could have killed her while she was giving birth.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good Lord!! :eek:

How on earth do you 'strap a dildo to the bed...?"

Gosh that feels so wrong & grubby asking that question on a thread about a baby...ugh! :( Well Chantelle started it! - Imagine thinking one day your child will grow up and understand the reasons her mother left her father & then told the word the ugly truth for ca$$h ...I hope she's about 40 before she reads it!!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Good Lord!! :eek:

How on earth do you 'strap a dildo to the bed...?"

Gosh that feels so wrong & grubby asking that question on a thread about a baby...ugh! :( Well Chantelle started it! - Imagine thinking one day your child will grow up and understand the reasons her mother left her father & then told the word the ugly truth for ca$$h ...I hope she's about 40 before she reads it!!

Here's something funny:

"She explained why she has told her side of the story: "I'd just had enough. I never wanted to say what he was really like because I did always think of Dolly, but then I thought, 'Hang on a minute, I'm not going to let him ruin my reputation'."

Don't worry, Chantelle. Your reputation is intact. You're still the disgustingly pathetic, attention-seeking media **** you always were.

PS. Re the 'dildo-strapping' question, I guess we'll just have to wait for Alex's tell-all... with pics and demos....
    Forum Member
    If parenting classes show the correct way to pick up a takewawy, look sad all the time, and work "tumbling curls and leggings" then she went to EVERY class :mad:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Here's something funny:

"She explained why she has told her side of the story: "I'd just had enough. I never wanted to say what he was really like because I did always think of Dolly, but then I thought, 'Hang on a minute, I'm not going to let him ruin my reputation'."

Don't worry, Chantelle. Your reputation is intact. You're still the disgustingly pathetic, attention-seeking media **** you always were.

PS. Re the 'dildo-strapping' question, I guess we'll just have to wait for Alex's tell-all... with pics and demos....

Is it wrong that I'm hoping for an 8-page photo-spread in OK?
    "Alex and the lovely Roxanne welcome us into their new,palatial home,complete with 3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms and an ensuite sex-dungeon".