Scream & shout remix video

Andy18Andy18 Posts: 61
Forum Member
Wondering what people think if it . I think britney shines though n puts the others too shame Theylook ridiculous

Comments

• mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The remix is awful and Britney looks like a right chav!

Don't like it at all.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney is amazing in it, the song is awful though.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney looks flawless, the others are dreadful, and the rapping is awful, the song is even worse, but Queen Brit shines through, she looked and acted great.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the new remix. Gives it an Urban feel and takes away the genetic dance sound from it. Britney looks much better in the new video though. She looked about 10 years older than her actual age in the original.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I am not usually critical of Britney, but as a previous poster said above, she looked like a chav.

The remix is abysmal, it's just awful and the way will.i.am unashamedly promotes his camera gadget thing in it.... ugh he's the worst thing in music at the moment. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I don't like to see Britney associating herself with these people. Except for Hit-Boy, who is actually a really good producer, everybody else on this song is clearly inferior.

Btw, what exactly is Diddy's purpose in this song/ video? Actually, what is Diddy's purpose in the music industry in general? :confused:
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't really do much at all in this song generally, and in the remix she does even less. It feels like it could be any random girl. I was super suprised Diddy is in this - he doesn't do anything, and there's one guy who I'm sure doesn't even rap.

I like Will.i.Am in some ways, but as someone else has said, his promoting stuff is kind of naff.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I don't like to see Britney associating herself with these people. Except for Hit-Boy, who is actually a really good producer, everybody else on this song is clearly inferior.

Btw, what exactly is Diddy's purpose in this song/ video? Actually, what is Diddy's purpose in the music industry in general? :confused:

His "Diddy b*tch" line is just fabulous :D
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Britney. She needs to go back to bubble gum pop instead of mixing with all these nut jobs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I burst out laughing when I had seen it. So typical of Will.i.am... no sense of quality. Just a stick a big name on it and hope it sells and gets talked about.

They're all idiots. Especially Shitney Spears.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BiB... my thoughts exactly!! All he does is swear... that's his entire contribution to this 'remix' :confused::D So basically the radio edit he won't even feature on ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Chuh wrote: »
    BiB... my thoughts exactly!! All he does is swear... that's his entire contribution to this 'remix' :confused::D So basically the radio edit he won't even feature on ;)
    Well, let's not underestimate his contribution to the song. He also says "this is a super black man remix" (and then the camera shows Britney. Classic!)
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, let's not underestimate his contribution to the song. He also says "this is a super black man remix" (and then the camera shows Britney. Classic!)

Yeah, and how many times do they need to repeat that line?!

It's all a bit bizarre looking at it a second time. Especially the guy whose voice is auto-tuned all the way through.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listening to it now and it's nothing much really. I was mildly impressed that Will I. Am. managed to get a plug in for his camera contraption ..
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL :D:D

I take my comment back then... Diddy's contribution is brilliant ;)
  • JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song is horrible. I suppose they are trying to capitalize from the success of the original...but they could've done better!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is this slice of turd a remix?! It's practically a new track which just samples the original's chorus. Oh and what a set of stunners they are...said the oil painting.

I like how Britney is dressed like Tulisa in the video, considering that Tulisa is apparently trying to sue her and Will!
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Why though?

Love britney though