Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malmo don't look very good against Swansea. How must hibs fans be feeling.

It it wasn't for the 15 points I would say they would be relegation contenders.

Motherwell look to be over and out in Europe as usual, McCall has done a great job as well manager, but I get the feeling he doesn't take Europe very seriously and sees them more as pre season friendlies
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After pumping Hibs, Malmo are being humped by English representatives Swansea.
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Rangers to seek answers from the SFA as to why Hearts haven't been fined for going into admin.

May I suggest they read the tribunal report - the one that states the reason's behind their fine.

yeah, different circumstances, so they should shut up and get over it ..... they ain't getting back into the top league until they get promoted!

oh and fantastic result for st johnstone and swansea ..... pity poor motherwell though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenzie wrote: »
    yeah, different circumstances, so they should shut up and get over it ..... they ain't getting back into the top league until they get promoted!

oh and fantastic result for st johnstone and swansea ..... pity poor motherwell though!

one person mentioned it in this thread
    in reply to the celtic supporter who stated we should look at the reason of the fine

the circumstances are not different
    both clubs entered admin ....
    one received no fine
    one received a £50,000 fine

once someone replies to the facts , and stops throwing in irrelevant details to suit their agenda , we might all be able to sensible discussion

sadly i dont really see this happening

its funny how when hit with facts , its all who cares anyway, blah blah tax , blah blah ni contributions

fact- 1 club entered admin
    hit with 50k fine for doing so

since then, i believe 2 clubs go into admin....no fine

the rangers board seek clarification on this , and why it appears to be one rule for the best club in scotland(yep rangers) and one rule for everyone else
    but it seems rules get made and changed daily in scottish football

then its who cares when im only replying to bullshit like i usually do in here (unless its me that posted bullshit first )

so we will shut up and get over it , when the green hooped rangers supporters in this thread stop with their constant BS and hatred towards all things rangers

its comical the hatred you guys have for what you all call a new club

its not us that need to get over anything
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    one person mentioned it in this thread
    in reply to the celtic supporter who stated we should look at the reason of the fine

the circumstances are not different
    both clubs entered admin ....
    one received no fine
    one received a £50,000 fine

once someone replies to the facts , and stops throwing in irrelevant details to suit their agenda , we might all be able to sensible discussion

sadly i dont really see this happening

its funny how when hit with facts , its all who cares anyway, blah blah tax , blah blah ni contributions

fact- 1 club entered admin
    hit with 50k fine for doing so

since then, i believe 2 clubs go into admin....no fine

the rangers board seek clarification on this , and why it appears to be one rule for the best club in scotland(yep rangers) and one rule for everyone else
    but it seems rules get made and changed daily in scottish football

then its who cares when im only replying to bullshit like i usually do in here (unless its me that posted bullshit first )

so we will shut up and get over it , when the green hooped rangers supporters in this thread stop with their constant BS and hatred towards all things rangers

its comical the hatred you guys have for what you all call a new clubits not us that need to get over anything

I'll tell you what's comical, Rangers fans repeated attempts at pretending their club was hard done by when everyone else knows they basically got away with about 10 years of cheating and were even given preferential treatment to start up a replacement club.

Rangers are now trying to airbrush these facts from history and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Charles Green has returned.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Charles Green has returned.
    Good, there's hardly any good comedy on at the moment, Green has been missed.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    After pumping Hibs, Malmo are being humped by English representatives Swansea.

I look forward to your posts declaring every premier league side in Europe as "English representatives"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TommyNooka wrote: »
    I'll tell you what's comical, Rangers fans repeated attempts at pretending their club was hard done by when everyone else knows they basically got away with about 10 years of cheating and were even given preferential treatment to start up a replacement club.

Rangers are now trying to airbrush these facts from history and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

10 years of cheating lol...if we cheated why were allowed to retain the titles..?
    history....how can we airbrush unproven unfounded 'facts' from a history you all claim we dont have
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First league game in the SPFL ends 0-0. Prophetic?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark. wrote: »
    First league game in the SPFL ends 0-0. Prophetic?

BUT BUT

the PRODUCT IS GOOOOOOOOOD!

all we did was change the logo!!!

;)
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first coupon of the season, goes like this

( Ladbrokes odds ) .....5 aways for a £5 stake
    Cowdenbeath..8/11
    Morton.. 4/6........... was 10/11 but they changed it ! :mad:
    Livingston..8/15
    Alloa..11/10
    Brechin..11/10

if it comes up a return, of just under a ton :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welp st mirren are losing .....

THIS SEASON SUCKS!!!!!
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TEN MINUTE HAT TRICK by derek lyle of queen of the south!!!

also in even horribler newz ..... those damn soap dodgers MOOOOOOOOOOORTON are leading :mad:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    holy crap

derek lyle just scored a SECOND hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • detroitcitydetroitcity Posts: 4,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenzie wrote: »
    holy crap

derek lyle just scored a SECOND hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vidiprinter gremlins!

Score was 3-0 I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahh

was it a balls up then?

and speaking of balls up ..... RANGERS are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELTIC losing to ROSS COUNTY too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great start for the Dandies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CELTIC won 2-1 against ross county
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    That's the league won then.
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O'Neill wrote: »
    That's the league won then.

its only a matter of time, but it doesn't help when you've got a bombscare @ centre/half like Ambrose tho !
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Ally not happy with Charles Green's return then:D

good to see the unwashed get well beaten, pity hearts have that penalty or they would be relegation candidates
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Ally not happy with Charles Green's return then:D

good to see the unwashed get well beaten, pity hearts have that penalty or they would be relegation candidates
    There's always hope with the play-offs ;)

Although the ridiculous bias towards the Premiership team in the format means it'll probably be as you were, albeit with half a dozen extra games at the end of the season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neil Lennon to sign a new deal which will make him the highest paid manager in Scotland.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Neil Lennon to sign a new deal which will make him the highest paid manager in Scotland.

That must have been a challenge.
This discussion has been closed.