Carol Vordeman and the Daily Mail

Comments

• jack pattersonjack patterson Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & don't forget that no-one - not his partner, family or other friends, was more affected by Richard Whiteleys' death than Carol, mourner in chief.

A supposedly intelligent woman who is now just a mouthpiece for talking shite on daytime telly.

She always gave the impression on Countdown that she didn't actually like Richard Whiteley and was thinking
    "here's me the clever mathematician and you the buffoon are the star of the show"
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    A couple of journalists at the Daily Mail must fancy her, at least their fascination with Marc Jacobs and his boyfriend seems to have waned.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These days CV comes across has having a big ego and seems very narcissistic. The woman has become obsessed with the way she looks and having people tell her she is lovely.

When she did celeb Apprentice, 2 of the women in her team had to give a demonstration while wearing very tight costumes. Of course CV was one of the them.

I absolutely loathe Loose Women but happened to see a few minutes of Ruth Langsford hosting this week. What a different programme. CV has become down-market and chavvy.
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god that woman has had so much work done - just google Carol Vorderman Countdown and see what she used to look like before the boob job, fillers and hair extensions. I am sick of seeing her squeezing into dresses two sizes too small as well.
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's either a wannabe role model for some; or conversely, someone for the well-heeled middle-class Fail readers to look down on as 'a bit trashy, dahling'.
  • max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's almost as old as my mother but looks seriously good for her age. If I was offered as much money as she was for appearing on Loose Women I'd probably do the same thing but i don't fancy the fact I'd need a sex change first. :)
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god that woman has had so much work done - just google Carol Vorderman Countdown and see what she used to look like before the boob job, fillers and hair extensions. I am sick of seeing her squeezing into dresses two sizes too small as well.

A bit of make-up also helps!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01587/carol-vorderman-go_1587599a.jpg
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't mind her on Countdown. Although its been proven she was more replaceable than Richard Whitely.
    What I don't like,is no matter how much I turn my TV down I still hear her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todays Mail yet more pictures of her leaving the studio.

"Showcasing her envy-inducing curves in all their glory, the 52-year-old TV presenter looked incredible as she showed off her pert derriere in a ladylike cream body-con dress"

( sorry if you are eating breakfast )

Please, please, DM, give it a rest. We're bored now!:mad:
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Anyone remember her appearance on Question Time?:eek:...good grief!

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/public-accounts/2010/03/sarah-palin-national-carol

I hadn't seen her on anything else but Countdown before that ...couldn't believe what I was seeing.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imho she epitomises everything I detest about women aged 40+.

I fall into that category and I resent and abhor everything that CV does.

How dare she think that getting a face-lift and wearing clothes a size too small for her make her interesting?:yawn:
    She's an out and out media **** with a trashy degree who made good........and I want her to piss off now.:mad:
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought that was her real hair. I once asked my hairdresser to cut my hair the same as hers but lately its started to look badly cut so I have gone off her hairstyle.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't abide the woman and if she's presenting a programme I won't watch it. Part of my dislike is she made a maths tape years ago and I wanted to get good at doing percentages. She confused me more than I had been before. She plucked a number 15 out of the sky and no matter how many times I watrched it...I never found where she got it from.
    Yes she's smug as well.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect a lot of men, like me, find her pretty sexy.

She is a sexy milf. Rear of the year- http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/08/article-2000881-0C77903F00000578-357_468x876.jpg
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick of the sight of her, her fishwife laugh and how she is in love with herself. I don't know who she thinks she is.
    Any integrity she may have had has now gone and been replaced by some tarted up egotist who teeters along in heels imagining she is a sex siren. No, just mutton dressed as lamb. Not clever, just a tart with an inflated sense of self.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never been fond of her. All my life I've had a bizarre phobia of that gameshow she did, Countdown, so I find her creepy. Also, since when did mathematical ability automatically equate to intelligence? Some of the most intelligent people I know are absolutely clueless when it comes to maths.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another member of the Carol Vorderman is a Creepy Attention Seeker who's had more Work Done than the rebuild of the Savoy Club.

Can't stand the woman and I wish she'd stop wearing peplum dresses, they make her arse look terrifying (or is that the spanx and size 12 dress stretched over a size 14 posterior?)
  • superbass88superbass88 Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol should do herself a favor and stop pouring herself into dresses that are clearly too tight. Wear a size up and really flatter your great figure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    I always thought she looked pretty good on Countdown, but of course we only saw her ferom the waist up most of the time.

Many years ago, when Coundown was still running, I had to go to Television Centre for a discussion about a programme being planned. I found myself at the foot of a staircase with none other than Carol Vorderman. Yes, she looked great from the waist up, but from there down she was built like a completely different person; huge across the hips etc. She went up the stairs in front of me, wearing a skintight pair of black leather trousers - it was like watching two baby hippos having a fight in a black bin liner....:)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another member of the Carol Vorderman is a Creepy Attention Seeker who's had more Work Done than the rebuild of the Savoy Club.

Can't stand the woman and I wish she'd stop wearing peplum dresses, they make her arse look terrifying (or is that the spanx and size 12 dress stretched over a size 14 posterior?)

Size 14??
    In her dreams.

I always thought she looked pretty good on Countdown, but of course we only saw her ferom the waist up most of the time.

Many years ago, when Coundown was still running, I had to go to Television Centre for a discussion about a programme being planned. I found myself at the foot of a staircase with none other than Carol Vorderman. Yes, she looked great from the waist up, but from there down she was built like a completely different person; huge across the hips etc. She went up the stairs in front of me, wearing a skintight pair of black leather trousers - it was like watching two baby hippos having a fight in a black bin liner....:)

It's not big and it's not clever but that made me :D:D:D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What always annoyed me about her was her supposed degree, a third class one a best and she banged on about it. Also as everything else on Countdown was fed through earpieces at that time, how good was she?

As for the clothing, always one size too small, I have to think what she looks like once the spanx are off and she relaxes a couple of sizes larger.

Always in your face, over the top and even trying to be more attractive than her daughter, she has issues which I am glad I do not have.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's probably every daughter's nightmare: i.e. competitive mother syndrome.

I don't think a lot of people would complain about looking as she does at 52, but she really needs to accept that she would do herself a favour with a more generous dress size. She is obsessed with those bodycon dresses and they must be a good two dress sizes too small. What's the point?! It's just going to add lumps and bumps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooler wrote: »

But imagine if you didn't measure up to her expectations? That laugh would put you straight into mental care!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big fat cat face which looks like it could explode any second.
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todays Mail yet more pictures of her leaving the studio.

"Showcasing her envy-inducing curves in all their glory, the 52-year-old TV presenter looked incredible as she showed off her pert derriere in a ladylike cream body-con dress"

( sorry if you are eating breakfast )

Please, please, DM, give it a rest. We're bored now!:mad:

Their fashion reports are one of the more embarrassing things about the Fail, which is something considering how awful the paper as a whole is. I feel embarrassed for the "journalists" who write this rubbish. Either they have no shame or they've sold their souls to Satan. The Fail need to realise they don't have to make up entire stories just to print some pretty fashion photos.