Peter Andre to become a dad again

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5026793/Andres-joy-over-new-tot-with-23-year-old-partner-Emily.html

PETER Andre has revealed he is having a baby with his young girlfriend Emily MacDonagh – just three months before the birth of Katie Price’s child.

The baby is due in the early part of next year and reality star Peter, 40, and 23-year-old medical student Emily are, ‘absolutely thrilled’.

They have been together for around a year after meeting through Emily’s father, a doctor who performed surgery on Peter in 2010.

Friends close to the couple say they are convinced they will spend the rest of their lives together and plan get married in the next year.

The baby will be Peter’s third as he has a son, Junior, and daughter, Princess, with ex-wife and Sun columnist Katie Price.

Katie – who is married to Kieran Hayler — is currently around six months pregnant with her fourth child.

Last night a source close to the couple said: “Peter and Emily are over the moon. They absolutely adore each other, so having a baby together feels completely natural.

“They have only been together for a year, but they were friends for a long time before that.

“Emily’s dad is a surgeon and he operated on Peter when he had kidney stones in 2010.

“Peter became very close to him and his family and his relationship with Emily developed from there.

“As far as they are concerned they are going to spend the rest of their lives together and will definitely get married in the next year or so.

“Emily has just finished her degree at Bristol University and has passed all her exams. She still wants to have a career as a doctor, so it is very unlikely she will be a stay at home mum.”

The source added: “It’s a bit of a coincidence that their baby is due a few months after Katie’s. Who knows, the two children could end up being friends.”

Katie and Peter married in 2005 after meeting on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, but they divorced three-and-a-half years later.

Peter has had a tough few months after his older brother Andrew died from cancer last December.

Comments

• ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was hinted at a few weeks ago in the press.
    Congratulations to them both, they are lovely together.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Uh oh, countdown to a rant from the ex on twitter.

Congrats Petes and Emsy
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    One door closes and another one opens.
    They both seem grounded at this point and the baby will have good parents.
    Good luck to them.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    another poor child to be exploited by this media **** :(
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Uh oh, countdown to a rant from the ex on twitter.

Congrats Petes and Emsy

She (the ex) already revealed it last week before it became official, the nasty old bat. I hope that gets brought up in the CC (revealing personal medical info) and I'm sure the tweet was screen grabbed by those who want it.:)
    Should be a beautiful baby. I'm sure both families are thrilled and Pete's mum & dad will be delighted at this baby momma too.

But like you say.....thunderclouds over Pwicey Towers.;)
    Forum Member
    And a wedding too. YAY ! Even better.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    She (the ex) already revealed it last week before it became official, the nasty old bat. I hope that gets brought up in the CC (revealing personal medical info) and I'm sure the tweet was screen grabbed by those who want it.:)
    Should be a beautiful baby. I'm sure both families are thrilled and Pete's mum & dad will be delighted at this baby momma too.

But like you say.....thunderclouds over Pwicey Towers.;)

How did I miss all that, massive fail on my part:o

What did she say? Who is CC?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Peter old enough to be his girlfriends dad?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Isn't Peter old enough to be his girlfriends dad?

yeah, but mentally they're probably on a par though ;)
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh. Another child for Andre to pimp out to the media. They're only expecting so soon after getting together so that they can sell the baby pictures and stories to the tabloids.

Kidney stones? Sexy.
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    How did I miss all that, massive fail on my part:o

What did she say? Who is CC?
    From The Aussie deal thread->>>>

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fizgig View Post
    You mean....she published to a social networking site, private medical information about a person? Surely not, what about the CC?
    Oh don't worry,she was reminded of that by plenty of people
    She removed the tweet but not before it was copied and retweeted.
    In answer to someone asking if she & Peteybabes getting back together was PA's big secret she replied (verbatim) ....

no way never it will be Emily is pregnant not that it's a secret.

.........with her usual neglect of punctuation.
    CC is the Court Case.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats, I guess.

I bet KP is spitting feathers, I can feel the bile from here:D:eek:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Squatch wrote: »
    Urgh. Another child for Andre to pimp out to the media. They're only expecting so soon after getting together so that they can sell the baby pictures and stories to the tabloids.

Kidney stones? Sexy.

I agree. And sadly more materials for his show :(
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    another poor child to be exploited by this media **** :(

Actually to be fair this has not been publicised until today when clearly if she gets papped she will be showing. Then the press would hound her and make it rather stressful. She seems a nice girl, compared to his ex who IS publicising the fact she is up the duff but keeping it low key. ROTFLMAO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price will have a meltdown!
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant news. Very best wishes to Peter and Emily.

I liked Katie in the jungle and when she and Pete got together it was great. However it soon appeared that Jordan was the real person and Katie was the invention ... she couldn't keep up the nice person act for long and the real Pwicey soon raised it's head again.

She'll be spitting out bile and insults now for the next hundred years, eaten alive with jealousy.

It's Karma.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Nice news for them lets hope he does not go overboard with the press intrusion...Emily has also passed her Doctors exams sensible girl lets hope Pete treats her right.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Emily at his concert on Friday, she looked radiantly happy and Pete dedicated a song to her describing how she'd changed his life and "keeps him on the straight and narrow". They may be opposites in some respects but I think they're alike in others and that their relationship will definitely last. Takes so many years to fully qualify as a doctor so perhaps they decided this was a good point to take a break, especially if they want more children. I'm sure she'll resume her training later on. Delighted for them! :)
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:Oh dear now we never get rid off DOTY :rolleyes:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Saw Emily at his concert on Friday, she looked radiantly happy and Pete dedicated a song to her describing how she'd changed his life and "keeps him on the straight and narrow". They may be opposites in some respects but I think they're alike in others and that their relationship will definitely last. Takes so many years to fully qualify as a doctor so perhaps they decided this was a good point to take a break, especially if they want more children. I'm sure she'll resume her training later on. Delighted for them! :)

Sensei do you not possibly think that the reason for Emily to have a baby at such a young age & at the start of a whole new exciting career could maybe be due to the fact PA is 40 & if they do want more children, they're going to have to get a move on?
    I just can't see someone as vain as PA being too happy to be labelled with being an "older dad".
    And yes I got it completely wrong re their relationship, I was convinced it was farcical:)
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sensei do you not possibly think that the reason for Emily to have a baby at such a young age & at the start of a whole new exciting career could maybe be due to the fact PA is 40 & if they do want more children, they're going to have to get a move on?
    I just can't see someone as vain as PA being too happy to be labelled with being an "older dad".
    And yes I got it completely wrong re their relationship, I was convinced it was farcical:)
    Farcical i think you are getting them mixed up with the other pair,now that is farcical.Anyway congrats peter and emily i wish you both all the best.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably a bit of both BEL. Men can father children quite late in life but it would be understandable if Pete wants to enjoy being a Dad while he's still young and fit. I think Emily's from a big family so it's likely she'll want more children and would have to plan how best to combine it with her career and finishing her degree might have offered a natural break before starting on her further training.

I think you were probably blindsided by how different this relationship was to his previous ones. I always thought the fact they kept things low key showed how at ease they were with each other and I'm glad they're making a commitment.
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Farcical i think you are getting them mixed up with the other pair,now that is farcical.Anyway congrats peter and emily i wish you both all the best.

I presume you're refering to KP & her husband?

I don't understand why she has to be brought into thread (purely to have a dig) that really, to be fair has nothing to do with her:confused:
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Probably a bit of both BEL. Men can father children quite late in life but it would be understandable if Pete wants to enjoy being a Dad while he's still young and fit. I think Emily's from a big family so it's likely she'll want more children and would have to plan how best to combine it with her career and finishing her degree might have offered a natural break before starting on her further training.

I think you were probably blindsided by how different this relationship was to his previous ones. I always thought the fact they kept things low key showed how at ease they were with each other and I'm glad they're making a commitment.

Very fair point.
    And yes to be honest I personally didn't see any spark between them but happy to admit I was wrong.
    You know my feelings on what I see as using his children to promote his Reality Show, so I'll save my feelings on how I fear he'll do the same with this new baby for "the other" thread:)
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Valerian wrote: »
    This was hinted at a few weeks ago in the press.
    Congratulations to them both, they are lovely together.

Agreed, great news.

23 is hardly 'a young age' these days. They seem brilliant together and seem to adore each other, which is a better reason to bring a child into the world than a certain ex-wife who only sees pound signs at the thought of a baby :rolleyes: