is justin bieber gay?

paulukpauluk Posts: 193
Forum Member
Heard a lot of rumours that he is. His girfriends dont last very long. who think he is?

Comments

• Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His music is. Couldn't care less what he is.
    His 10 year old girl fans who hug pictures of him, might though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member

Gay is not another word for bad. Buy a thesaurus and find an appropriate word to describe his music instead of contributing towards making gay synonymous with bad or lesser.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, have some heart - the gay community are presently trying to deal with the news of Christopher Maloney. Its all too raw!
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    as the front row of a Kylie concert
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it wrong to speculate...? can never fathom it out. Humans are curious about things, we wonder, we question. No it does not matter in the long scheme of things I guess, but his audience is predominantly young and female so it would be interesting if he aint that way inclined.
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,404
    Forum Member
    Why is it wrong to speculate...? can never fathom it out. Humans are curious about things, we wonder, we question. No it does not matter in the long scheme of things I guess, but his audience is predominantly young and female so it would be interesting if he aint that way inclined.

...and in a few years' time, we might indeed see something like Ricky Martin's coming out announcement: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/30/ricky-martin-gay-homosexual
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think he is. I would be shocked if he came out, but not if certain members of 1D did (Louis, Harry(think he is bi), maybe Niall since you never hear much about him and girls)
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno. He's crap, though.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordosaur wrote: »
    Gay is not another word for bad. Buy a thesaurus and find an appropriate word to describe his music instead of contributing towards making gay synonymous with bad or lesser.

Brilliant :D

Also, if all rumours were to be believed, ALL male celebrities would be gay!
  • PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member

Replace the word 'gay' with 'black', or 'Indian' or 'disabled' or 'woman' and explain to me why calling something 'gay' is acceptable.

Back to the original question, probably not.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I dont think so
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gay like a 30 cm ruler
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretinama wrote: »
    Replace the word 'gay' with 'black', or 'Indian' or 'disabled' or 'woman' and explain to me why calling something 'gay' is acceptable.

Back to the original question, probably not.

Sorry, he probably isn't gay in the homosexual sense of the word.
    Saying his tunes are is the language of a teenage imbecile.
    His tunes are happy sounding.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretinama wrote: »
    Sorry, he probably isn't gay in the homosexual sense of the word.
    Saying his tunes are is the language of a teenage imbecile.

Both these!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it.

He is openly annoying, though.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a rule of thumb, has he dated Taylor Swift?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I don't think he is. I have no idea for 100% sure though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more concerned with Paul's inability to start a thread title with a capital letter.

Equality for shift keys!!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Helbore wrote: »
    Dunno. He's crap, though.

Exactly :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Absolutely.:eek:
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this DS? Every famous male star in entertainment is gay. :rolleyes: There isn't any straight males at all. :rolleyes:
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think he is, and he's been with Selena for ages!
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Isn't this DS? Every famous male star in entertainment is gay. :rolleyes: There isn't any straight males at all. :rolleyes:

What a moronic ignorant thing to say.
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, he dated Selena Gomez for two years. Might of been a showbiz romance but they were together.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dynopia wrote: »
    I really don't think he is, and he's been with Selena for ages!

What a moronic ignorant thing to say.

Obviously sarcasm and the sarcasm smiley bypasses your brain completely. :rolleyes: There's a thread on here that speculates which famous people are gay. Practically every famous good looking young male is mentioned. Which is why I made my point that people on DS think everyone is gay. Which of course is not true.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Jordosaur wrote: »

I think you are telling us more about your interpretation of the word 'gay' than anything else. I certainly didn't interpret his use of 'gay' as 'bad', whether or not he meant it.

My gay brother often refers to things as 'very gay', for example the BMW Mini or the modern Fiat Cinquecento, and he doesn't mean they are 'bad', just 'very gay'. Jimmy Sommerville's version of Don't Leave Me This Way was very gay indeed but it wasn't bad.