Dead Rising 3 or Battlefield 4?

cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am not sure whether to get Battlefield 4 or not as i'm not that good on COD as it is and i'm thinking this could be harder with much bigger maps. What is the multiplayer like on the Dead Rising games currently? I am thinking this might be the better game for me.

Comments

• brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Battlefield is a bit more complex than CoD. I'm not a CoD fan (the simplicity!), but I do enjoy Battlefield (albeit being terrible at it). I feel Battlefields needs more tactic where as CoD is a free for all, really.

Dead Rising multiplayer is 2 co-op, but you aren't required to actually play together (so one person can be doing missions at the complete different side to the other player!). So chances are it won't work very well with a stranger (if that is even possible?) and it would work better with a friend in an arranged group.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    You can play DR3 with randoms but it's a co-op experience so that may not go down too well, depends I guess. I'm sure there'll be people here playing DR3 that will team up with you.

I would personally pick up DR3 but I'm not huge on military FPS games, they are two very different genres so the only thing I can suggest is if you're in it more for single player DR3 will offer you a lot more entertainment, multiplayer probably BF4.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its always better to get on an online FPS game as early as possible before everybody else learns the ins and outs of the maps and weapons. Dead Rising 3 is co-op based so would be easier to catch up on at a later date so I would say get BF4.
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the Xbox One exclusives apart from the one I already bought which is Forza 5 the only other exclusives I am drawn to is Dead Rising 3 and Peggle 2. I just cannot see me liking Ryse but then again iv'e not played it but it's just not jumping out at me. I do like multiplayer games especially the ones where you have to level/rank up and unlock stuff so that's why I was thinking of Battlefield 4. The thing is it's no good me getting Battlefield 4 if i'm going to get all frustrated and worked up because i'm no good at it.

These game choices are hard work :)