Hollyoaks/Hollyoaks Later Big Spoilers...

D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In Hollyoaks Later Jade will go on a killing spree :eek:

And on the waveguide spoilers for the week after Later it's all kicking off in the village...

Monday, October 14
It's Mercedes' 30th birthday and she's determined to celebrate in true McQueen style, but a face from the past has plans to make sure the party goes off with a bang. Ste and Doug prepare to say goodbye to Hollyoaks, but will Danny reveal the truth to Ste before it's too late? Tom admits defeat to Sienna, Leanne is devastated as she unearths Dennis's lies and Ash makes a shocking discovery about Will.

Tuesday, October 15
A horrified Ash confronts Will. Mercedes' birthday celebrations are in full swing, but the McQueens are unaware of the surprise in store for them. Sinead has bagged a leaving present for Ste and Doug that could change their lives for ever. It looks as though it's the end of the road for Dennis and Leanne.

Wednesday, October 16
The whole village is reeling from recent events. An unexpected visitor arrives at the McQueens', but will they get the reception they'd hoped for? Lindsey and Cindy find themselves forced to face their demons, and Will's feud with Dodger is brought to a shocking conclusion.

Thursday, October 17
As the dust settles, the Savages pull together. Sam is determined to find the person responsible, and Cindy and Lindsey find themselves bonded by a dark secret.

Friday, October 18
Cindy and Lindsey struggle with a heavy burden. Sam makes a discovery that threatens to turn her life upside down. The Osbornes are faced with utter devastation, Holly struggles to come to terms with her grief, and Dennis has to break life-shattering news.

Maybe Jade kills Callum as Holly is struggling with her grief!

Also what do you thinks happening with Mercedes, it seems like the week of the bomb, anyone think it might be Trevor and Dr Browning?

Cindy and Lindsey are boned by a dark secret... Maybe Mercedes kills Browning and all 3 of them cover up like Chrissie, Sam and Zoe Dirt Den style...?

Also so much with Will looks like he's going to be caught...

And more drama with Sinead, Ste and Doug...

Look like a good few weeks in the Oaks!

Comments

• ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God sake at Ste and Doug, why couldn't they have left that in the past?
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

That was my first thought too.

Also what on earth was the point in JP and Doug?! It went nowhere :confused:
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

Because they treat the audience like idiots?

And someone has to care if Doug's gonna fry. :rolleyes:
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All sounds bloody awful

Ste and his new family, give me a break:rolleyes:
    WHERE THE HELL DID THE JADE THING COME FROM??:eek: what a bunch of ****
    Will zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:
    Sienna zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yawn::sleep:... WHEN ARE THESE 2 SL COMING TO A F*CKING END:mad:
    and don't even get me started on Ste and Doug:sleep:

I'l think I'l be giving up HO soon:cool:
  • Simon_AntinkSimon_Antink Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Looks like Hollyoaks and Emmerdale have both got their big stunts in the same week. Should be a good week.
  • boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Mercedes get involved with Trevor soon and agree to sleep with him?

I miss Nancy. :cool:
  • BananaFeetBananaFeet Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Fabulous. I can't remember the last time Hollyoaks had a deranged killer on the loose. :)
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duncan is going to be in Hollyoaks later, he apparently has been in the army despite the last we heard he was in Spain and I take it he won't be seeing his sister Ruby or at all, does Ruby even know that her brother is back?
    I actually didn't even recognise him at first, he has grown up quite a bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    All sounds bloody awful

Ste and his new family, give me a break:rolleyes:
    WHERE THE HELL DID THE JADE THING COME FROM??:eek: what a bunch of ****
    Will zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:
    Sienna zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yawn::sleep:... WHEN ARE THESE 2 SL COMING TO A F*CKING END:mad:
    and don't even get me started on Ste and Doug:sleep:

I'l think I'l be giving up HO soon:cool:

Oh fgs! Such a negative post! If you don't like the sound I it just do what you say and switch off, HO really won't miss just one veiwer like you! So give up on HO :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boxer1988 wrote: »
    Doesn't Mercedes get involved with Trevor soon and agree to sleep with him?

I miss Nancy. :cool:

Yeah she does next week :) same week as Later. All this takes place the following week :)
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    In Hollyoaks Later Jade will go on a killing spree :eek:

And on the waveguide spoilers for the week after Later it's all kicking off in the village...

Monday, October 14
    It's Mercedes' 30th birthday and she's determined to celebrate in true McQueen style, but a face from the past has plans to make sure the party goes off with a bang. Ste and Doug prepare to say goodbye to Hollyoaks, but will Danny reveal the truth to Ste before it's too late? Tom admits defeat to Sienna, Leanne is devastated as she unearths Dennis's lies and Ash makes a shocking discovery about Will.

Tuesday, October 15
    A horrified Ash confronts Will. Mercedes' birthday celebrations are in full swing, but the McQueens are unaware of the surprise in store for them. Sinead has bagged a leaving present for Ste and Doug that could change their lives for ever. It looks as though it's the end of the road for Dennis and Leanne.

Wednesday, October 16
    The whole village is reeling from recent events. An unexpected visitor arrives at the McQueens', but will they get the reception they'd hoped for? Lindsey and Cindy find themselves forced to face their demons, and Will's feud with Dodger is brought to a shocking conclusion.

Thursday, October 17
    As the dust settles, the Savages pull together. Sam is determined to find the person responsible, and Cindy and Lindsey find themselves bonded by a dark secret.

Friday, October 18
    Cindy and Lindsey struggle with a heavy burden. Sam makes a discovery that threatens to turn her life upside down. The Osbornes are faced with utter devastation, Holly struggles to come to terms with her grief, and Dennis has to break life-shattering news.

Maybe Jade kills Callum as Holly is struggling with her grief!

Also what do you thinks happening with Mercedes, it seems like the week of the bomb, anyone think it might be Trevor and Dr Browning?

Cindy and Lindsey are boned by a dark secret... Maybe Mercedes kills Browning and all 3 of them cover up like Chrissie, Sam and Zoe Dirt Den style...?

Also so much with Will looks like he's going to be caught...

And more drama with Sinead, Ste and Doug...

Look like a good few weeks in the Oaks!

Will storyline sounds interesting. I'm guessing Ash finds the locket and realises that not only can Will walk but he also killed his mom.
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds so exciting! Can't wait to see this!
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, sounds amazing. I can't wait. Hollyoaks really is unmissable at the moment.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Will storyline sounds interesting. I'm guessing Ash finds the locket and realises that not only can Will walk but he also killed his mom.

She already knows he can walk and already has seen his psycho tendencies, I don't know why sheis being so stupid, more stupid than usual lately. Hope Will kills her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She already knows he can walk and already has seen his psycho tendencies, I don't know why sheis being so stupid, more stupid than usual lately. Hope Will kills her.

I agree she must be a F*cking retard not to figure out its him, they all must be:yawn::sleep:
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like an amazing week. The bomb, and finally Will reveal! Presuming that Callum dies in Later if Holly is grieving. Please not Stug!! Interested about Cindy and Lindsey thing as well, hopefully they kill Browning.
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well I am taking someone's advice and not watching again till Stug2 is over and done with for good.I suffered enough the last time. I am not against Ste being with someone but Doug grates on me. Perhaps if Call um does die they can introduce the young offender Callum that Ste mentioned he fancied. I always thought he could be an interesting character.
  • loopilouloopilou Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's jade
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loopilou wrote: »
    Who's jade

The new student who lives with Tilly.
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Forgive me for defending Ash (for she is the dumbest psychology student to grace this country) but has she not been made to believe that Will can only stand or take a couple of tentative steps? I'm sure she believes that he is still going to physiotherapy to help him.
    Trying to defend Ash, I think is my new Hollyoaks low.

As for the rest of the spoilers, I'm looking forward to that week. I'm presuming Sinead finds out Danny is Ste's daddy so that is what stops them leaving.

At first I thought Claire may be the surprise guest at Mercedes party but from the spoilers for the rest of the week I presume the good ol' Doc returns and dies at the hands of Lindsay and Cindy (possibly Mercedes is involved too).

Not to mention, this week will surely have some followup to the Laters storylines which won't be revealed yet.

Shaping up to be a good October for me. Just wish there was some mention of Nancy :( I feel it will be November before this will be at the forefront again as ATD has said he is filming a big storyline at the moment so that would be a November transmission.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loopilou wrote: »
    Who's jade
    D.DotA wrote: »
    The new student who lives with Tilly.

why does she want to kill everyone anyway???:confused::rolleyes:
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    why does she want to kill everyone anyway???:confused::rolleyes:

God knows, it's all getting ridiculous to be honest :yawn:
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy and Lindsey are boned

:eek:
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds good but if Jade goes on a killing spree (which is meant to be more than three people right?) is she going to kill characters of the main show or just random people :confused:
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    :eek:

It's Hollyoaks - never be surprised by the unexpected, unexplained and impossible!