Daniella Westbrook

xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
Forum Member
Two weeks on cel big bro and a cheque for £200,000
might keep the wolf from the door...........

for a few months at least !

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/celebrity-big-brother-2015--danniella-westbrook-set-to-enter-the-house-143200154.html

Comments

• Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ch5 will be praying she spills the beans on, well everything.
  • ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    She won't use the £200,000 to pay the bills.....
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    We ll soon know, Cel Big Bro kicks off on Wed 7th of Jan

Katie Price will sort her out Katie will become Mrs Nasty in there

Tulisia could become Daniella's big mate
    Forum Member
    ukbadge wrote: »

It will probably disappear up her hooter
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Do we really need another thread on this disaster? 😤

She has confirmed on Twitter she's not been approached and all housemates are booked.

This was yesterday:

"@westbrookdanni: Everyone txting me asking about @bbuk for jan .. I have NOT been asked to do the show ... Everyone is booked already x"
    Forum Member
    That means nothing....... if they decide that Daniella will give them a publicity
    boost ....... she will be in.

In the past they ve always liked twins... lets hope the Cheeky Girls are in there .
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    How does she know, everyone's been booked? From what I've read over the years, CBB are negotiating with potential housemates, right up till the final few days before it starts.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's aged quite a bit. But yeah, they'll have got her in because they'll be expecting her to talk about her problems. The money will also help her to get back on her feet as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    She's aged quite a bit. But yeah, they'll have got her in because they'll be expecting her to talk about her problems. The money will also help her to get back on her feet as well.

drugs and stressed life i expect
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the quality of some of the X, Y & Z listers that supposedly qualify as celebrities for C5's CBB in recent years, Westbrook would be more than a justified selection.

She's about as famous as it gets & she's been around on our TV screens (on & off) for nigh on quater of a century.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does she know, everyone's been booked? From what I've read over the years, CBB are negotiating with potential housemates, right up till the final few days before it starts.

Because that's what they're telling her what when she phones up begging to go into the house ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    drugs and stressed life i expect

I wouldn't be surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ukbadge wrote: »

I think she's incredibly stupid if she squanders that away instead of using it to try and get back on her feet.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I feel really sorry for her, she's made some bad lifestyle choices, and I think, with a bit of luck, she might get out of the mess she's in. She's only 41, not time to write her off just yet.
    Forum Member
    She was a looker back in the 90s

one of the Eastender Babes
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    We ll soon know, Cel Big Bro kicks off on Wed 7th of Jan

Katie Price will sort her out Katie will become Mrs Nasty in there

Tulisia could become Daniella's big mate

Become? :o:o :D She's been that for years in my opinion.

Daniella was as boring as hell when she was in the jungle. She did nothing but sit about moaning and crying - then she walked out.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Danniella rang up pleading on the phone to CBB and they said no.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    I bet Danniella rang up pleading on the phone to CBB and they said no.

I don't why they would say no - she'd be TV gold for them.

They seem to have no care for people's welfare - they let Lauren Harries and Paula Hamilton loose in the house - to name but 2 people who are not exactly renowned for their stability so I imagine they'd have no problem letting an ex coke addict live there.
    Forum Member
    Daniella was booked in for a Panto season in Brighton or somewhere
    but when they learned she was back on coke they backed out.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't why they would say no - she'd be TV gold for them.

They seem to have no care for people's welfare - they let Lauren Harries and Paula Hamilton loose in the house - to name but 2 people who are not exactly renowned for their stability so I imagine they'd have no problem letting an ex coke addict live there.

I've just watched her This Morning interview and she stated both herself and her son are bi-polar. I don't think CBB is a good idea at this stage of her life. How would she cope with leaving her son & daughter to go into CBB after spending Christmas in a homeless shelter.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just watched her This Morning interview and she stated both herself and her son are bi-polar. I don't think CBB is a good idea at this stage of her life. How would she cope with leaving her son & daughter to go into CBB after spending Christmas in a homeless shelter.

Being bi-polar and bankrupt didn't stop the ghastly Katona from appearing. It absolutely is a bad idea - but that sadly might not prevent her from taking part.
    Forum Member
    check out the link in post 17 ...
    Daniella is still one sexy babe... she can earn a fortune from magazines...
    cel big bro....... even another stint on EE

The trouble is that she cant keep hold of money and blows it all
    on coke and the high life.

Other e ender babes used the dosh to set themselves up...
    eg Michelle Collins... Patsy Palmer they did nt waste it all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grief, she one ugly looking person now. Is that the drugs or did she always look like that! Sorry not a EE fan, so no idea!
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    Grief, she one ugly looking person now. Is that the drugs or did she always look like that! Sorry not a EE fan, so no idea!

I wouldn't say she's ugly, the drugs have ravaged what was once a very pretty face. She was like a blonde Jenna Louise Coleman in her youth.
    I hope the drugs didn't do further damage as her face looks sunken in the middle.

She now resembles the first actress that played Peggy Mitchell, her character's mother in EE.