Doctor Who One Sentance At A Time

Comments

• DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Oh, zarking fardwarks!!' she added, somewhat unladylike, 'one of my shoes is missing! Ow.... my head hurts! I hate regenerating!'
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "That isn't the only thing you're missing" the Doctor said looking at her pointedly
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Doctor!Am I just meant to stand here while you play happy families with Romania or whatever her name is!'
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Romana, what's your name dear child?" asked Romana. "Child? My name is Clara, or is it Oswin?"( Clara turns round to the Doctor)"and you are asking me?" answered the Doctor looking all confused.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of a sudden the TARDIS lights switched off
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Where did you put those candles Clara?" asked the Doctor as he made his way to the centre of the Tardis. "You don't need candles when you have this?(Clara holds up an object)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was the box and it was glowing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a beautiful music box that shone as it's melody energised the Tardis and the lights returned. "That's handy Clara, keep that with you at all times, never know when we might need that again" "Yes Doctor" Clara smiled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Now, why don't you go and make us some tea, eh, Clara?" asked the Doctor, "oh, and how about some of your delicious soufflées? I'm sure I remember Jo putting some milk in the stasis-fridge."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Also remember to use the special teapot, one cube of sugar please" added The Doctor. "Saucer?"asked Clara. "Always tea cup and saucer Clara" laughed The Doctor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "All right" said Clara, and went off to the Tardis kitchen, although she was pretty sure that the Doctor just wanted a private chin-wag with that Romana person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "So Doctor, how have you been, busy I see (Romana walks round the Tardis stopping at the console and moving her hand along it's sleek finish) " Romana, stop that, it's new!" exclaimed the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "What's bugging you?" she asked. "Well, for one thing, I don't know what to call you - Romana, River, Melody... any more names I don't know about? And for another thing, the way your time stream is going with respect to mine, all that time we were together when I had curly dark hair and a really long..." - Romana smirked - "scarf, you knew what was going to have will happened!* I even fancied you - damn it all, I nearly felt like marrying you when you were blonde!"

*Translating Gallifrese tenses can be really tricky at times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clara walks in with a tray with tea, laden with bicuits of all sorts.
    "Tea is now being served" The Doctor thanked Clara as she lay the tray upon the bureau. "It's french, isn't it? questioned Romana "Yes, a present from a dear friend" answered the Doctor as he pondered over the biscuits."It's beautiful, such a pretty design, one day when I have my own little study, I may get one of those " smiled Clara.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    [rather loose definition of a sentence going on here :D ]

Their tea time conversation was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the TARDIS landing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (:D sometimes more is less and then other times less is more or something like that:D)

"That is interesting, the Tardis made no noise until it landed, that is unusual" observed the Doctor. "Can't say I noticed, I was dunking biscuits at the time" shouted Clara from the Tardis kitchen. "If you were dunking biscuits what are you doing in the kitchen Clara?" "Doctor, you have a two time dimensional problem in the Tardis, What time does the clock say in the kitchen Clara?" shouted Romana. "A clock that talks?" questioned Clara
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Well, I wonder what's out there this time," said the Doctor, "Daleks? Tribbles? The Ravenous Bug-Blatter Beast of Traal?"
    Forum Member
    "Have you considered checking the scanner?", said Romana, rolling her eyes in bemusement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "The clock says check the scanner" said Clara as she walked towards the Doctor. "Romana said that a moment ago" whispered the Doctor. " Clara, can you find some suitable attire for our adventure, have a look in the dressing up box, take Romana with you"
    Forum Member
    "Attire? Aren't we posh today!", said Clara, grinning.

Romana, shakes her head. "Doctor, how are we supposed to decide what to wear if we don't know what's outside yet? Here, let me check."

She brushes the Doctor out of the way and brings the scanner up. She gasps at the sight on the screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Not posh Clara, more pronounced" replied the Doctor as he looked to see Romana looking quite surprised at what she saw on the screen. "Doctor have you a kimono to spare?" asked Romana as she took the last custard cream off the tray.
    Forum Member
    "Hmm, Feudal Japan", mused the Doctor staring at the screen.

"Either that or the TARDIS materialised in the middle of the Mikado", chipped in Clara.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It's a pity that our clothes don't have a chameleon feature too, so they automatically change into something appropriate when we leave the Tardis... " observed Romana, "unless we land somewhen before clothes were invented, of course..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Wait, it's a musem, I've been here before!" exclaimed the Doctor.
    He rushes to the Tardis door to find a fan of his sitting in an armchair as the others follow. "That chair looks like a hat" giggled Clara.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Doctor looked around, suddenly quiet. "Something's wrong." he said at last.