Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA makes the Graun online front page... but probably not for reason's he'd like!
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/shortcuts/2013/may/15/six-most-excruciating-interviews-all-time
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Good. I'll try not let my impressions of some of his fans' inability to see posters as individuals and instead lump them all, childishly, together as one big biased Anti-Pete army, whose opinions can therefore all be written off as illogical dislike, affect my future posting. :cool:

Which reminds me, were you not the person asking on here for others NOT to do exactly that? And to treat posters as individuals and not paint them all with the same brush? I think you were. One rule for you then, Sensei? ;)

Are we not one big faceless marauding anti Pete mass then Lexi?

I think you'll find this is us on our last anti Pete rally http://zombieresearchsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/zombie-army.jpg
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    PA makes the Graun online front page... but probably not for reason's he'd like!
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/shortcuts/2013/may/15/six-most-excruciating-interviews-all-time

Never mind the Pezza, that Eamonn Holmes V Blaine one is so funny! I love Eamonn's whole 'that Mr Mysterious act is so wasted on me' demeanour! :D:D What an ass Blaine is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I think you'll find this is us on our last anti Pete rally http://zombieresearchsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/zombie-army.jpg

Hey is that Betty in the middle?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There we are! That's me on the left with the green warpaint smudge on my head. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind the Pezza, that Eamonn Holmes V Blaine one is so funny! I love Eamonn's whole 'that Mr Mysterious act is so wasted on me' demeanour! :D:D What an ass Blaine is.

I know he gets a lot of stick but I love Eamonn. His dry humour and blatant p*ss taking is really on my wavelength :D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

All that shows is a bullying TV presenter/ reporter being a heartless witch. I would of slapped her in the face for talking to me like that! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor Eamonn, I remember watching that and my toes curling up in embarrassment! LOL!!

Earth calling Mr Blaine! Earth calling Mr Blaine! Come in Mr Blaine, your time is up! :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Got to show my love for the no nonsense, super funny Eamonn, love that man!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to show my love for the no nonsense, super funny Eamonn, love that man!

He was funny on celeb juice.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    All that shows is a bullying TV presenter/ reporter being a heartless witch. I would of slapped her in the face for talking to me like that! :D

Exactly - it`s that awful woman that comes off worse.

Or should that be worserer?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Exactly - it`s that awful woman that comes off worse.

Or should that be worserer?

LMAO!!

Worstest?! :D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dog Gate .... Day errmmm 4?

Apparently they have decided to evict Pete!
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

6 actually ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

...or maybe Pete: 'Captain Pug watch'.

I'll get my coat :mad::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, can I assume from the fact that this thread is going on about missing dogs and the KP thread is playing is she/isn't she about her bump, that this pair have been up to bugger all interesting recently?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, can I assume from the fact that this thread is going on about missing dogs and the KP thread is playing is she/isn't she about her bump, that this pair have been up to bugger all interesting recently?

yup, very disappointing Blondie, nothing much to point and laugh at:mad: I think the pugs will turn up, they probably have an injunction out against pete and CAN and no doubt are waiting for the right time to sell their memoirs. :)
    Forum Member
    I could possibly be eating my words, looks like we're finally seeing some action from PA re CR. I really do hope he is donating all profits made.

Tweet from Pete

Guys , I'm doing an amazing gig for 3cancer charities on July 20th in Kent . I would really love your support : )))
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    yup, very disappointing Blondie, nothing much to point and laugh at:mad: I think the pugs will turn up, they probably have an injunction out against pete and CAN and no doubt are waiting for the right time to sell their memoirs. :)

All is not lost, last ep of his show tonight & maybe he's saving the best till last, lots of laughs could be just round the corner.:D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All is not lost, last ep of his show tonight & maybe he's saving the best till last, lots of laughs could be just round the corner.:D

The last episode is next week B Eyed L. :) I would hate for anyone to miss it. :cool:;);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep:D

I just tried to watch his show to invigorate the debate, but I have truly lost the will to live.

A considerable amount of filming of look there is a dung beetle, an amazing elephant, an amazing giraffe, an amazing hippo, an amazing rhino. I admitted defeat after watching Pete playing scrabble and wondered if he could find the word amazing:D:D:D and turned over to the Good Wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Yep:D

I just tried to watch his show to invigorate the debate, but I have truly lost the will to live.

A considerable amount of filming of look there is a dung beetle, an amazing elephant, an amazing giraffe, an amazing hippo, an amazing rhino. I admitted defeat after watching Pete playing scrabble and wondered if he could find the word amazing:D:D:D and turned over to the Good Wife.

Yep, he exhausted the hell out of 'amazing'. And 'awesome'.

There was a small bright spot towards the middle when I thought maybe that leopard might return in the night and this time pop in for a snack... but it wasn't to be...

Now that would have been amazing and awesome... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, he exhausted the hell out of 'amazing'. And 'awesome'.

There was a small bright spot towards the middle when I thought maybe that leopard might return in the night and this time pop in for a snack... but it wasn't to be...

Now that would have been amazing and awesome... ;)

As you watched more than me, looking forward to anything I missed:D

Even his "awesome" blurred into "amazing" after a while; Id make a hopeless witness.

Looking forward to his makeover show. Hear he is wearing dungarees with no shirt underneath:rolleyes:
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even his "awesome" blurred into "amazing" after a while; Id make a hopeless witness.

Looking forward to his makeover show. Hear he is wearing dungarees with no shirt underneath:rolleyes:

Be still my beating heart ! :o;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:.
This discussion has been closed.