Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Seems like getting back together with Atomic Kitten was too much like hard work as well. Ok for a one off glory 'look at me' gig but the actual tour had meant long days graft and we all know Kerry doesn't do hard work.

Far easier to pop out another baby and pimp the saga out to the gossip rags
    She's lazy out! Gets lipo instead of the hard graft of dieting and exercise, spends lots of time on holidays and after several weeks of Dancing on Ice she could barely stand unaided, never mind do some actual skating.

Of course, she wouldn't continue to behave like this if she knew she'd make money out of it.:(
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw her house on through the keyhole, not bad for a bankrupt.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Through the Keyhole (i know) :eek:

However how the hell does Katona have a mansion like that if shes Bankrupt (twice)
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any news on the pregnancy? Has she sold her story to one of the mags? I guess this means she won't be doing many more gigs with Atomic Kitten - the very way she was suppose to get back on her feet, money-wise. I hope she can recoup it from magazine deals or they'll all be living with Ma Katona.... :eek: :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Any news on the pregnancy? Has she sold her story to one of the mags? I guess this means she won't be doing many more gigs with Atomic Kitten - the very way she was suppose to get back on her feet, money-wise. I hope she can recoup it from magazine deals or they'll all be living with Ma Katona.... :eek: :D

Are the paps interested?. They obviously can't sell her third wedding,
    She is another has been getting pregnant to sell the baby pics:rolleyes:
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it appears that Katona is still up for the role of the iconic Marilyn Monroe in Norma Jeane the Musical :eek:

Posted on Twitter

Norma Jeane Musical ‏@NormaJMusical 6h
    Looking forward to greeting @KerryKatona7 & @CharlotteDawsx into the Norma Jeane nest tomorrow - all the other birdys are waiting !! KSW xx

http://www.normajeanethemusical.com/premiere-cast-sept-21st.html

This musical just keeps giving. Not only the worst casting ever, but Katona now playing Monroe pregnant. I for one can't wait to see this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a money earner, no more, I feel sorry for her kids and the one due.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Well lets be honest it isn't her fault her ex husband is a crap father by not seeing his kids, she can't be blamed for that or the fact the first ex husband would rather live on the other side of the world than be near his kids, as for only knowing this one 10 mins they have known each other since school, and have been friends since then, of course she is the only one to blame for her drug use which seeing as the press haven't printed any stories on her she must still be clean on that part (fingers crossed she is for her kids sake) seems to be bad timing seeing as she is due to start in a musical soon as Marilyn Monroe, but i'm sure she is happy.

Well.....I don't agree re Mark. It was blinking obvious to everyone else that he was a waste of space, so she must have been monumentally stupid to not only marry him, but have two kids with him.

I hope she's still clean - for her kids' sake; I couldn't give a stuff about her. I know that sounds unsympathetic, but it is hard to keep feeling sorry for her. And to be honest, I hope this does mean she can't do the MM musical; it was a joke to have KK playing MM.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    Well.....I don't agree re Mark. It was blinking obvious to everyone else that he was a waste of space, so she must have been monumentally stupid to not only marry him, but have two kids with him.

I hope she's still clean - for her kids' sake; I couldn't give a stuff about her. I know that sounds unsympathetic, but it is hard to keep feeling sorry for her. And to be honest, I hope this does mean she can't do the MM musical; it was a joke to have KK playing MM.

I agree. Stevie Wonder could have seen the bloke was a wrong 'un but she still rushed into a wedding and kids with him, despite barely knowing him from Adam.

We all make bad decisions in our lives but we have to take responsibility and learn from them and Kerry does neither. Everything is always someone elses fault and she continues to make the same screw ups again and again and again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh My it's actually happening :o

http://www.normajeanethemusical.com/video--photos.html

I guess the other actors must have wondered why they ever took acting lessons. Looks like you can just turn up these days, get given a script and off you go.

Next stop the West End.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they have a good understudy.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give it a fortnight before she pulls out with 'exhaustion'
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I give it a night or two nights before it's biggest flop than Spice Girls play. Who audience they expected to get on every night??
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This musical was clearly always going to be a piece of $%&£. If Kerry and Les Dawson's daughter (who I've never heard of) are the best they can get, it's clearly not a high quality production. I don't see it troubling next year's Olivier's, put it that way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read the Katona Twitter, she thinks she is Marilyn.

Not sure if I wish to live in a world where this is happening :)

https://twitter.com/KerryKatona7
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL @ all the spelling mistakes in the comments on the DM page.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Atomic kitten used to do "regular" gigs near where i used to work, well i say regular, because probably over half the gigs were cancelled due to katona not turning up, and it was always last minute, so people would be queing for hours before being told the shows off.

I would be surprised if she did a full week of shows without a "sickie"
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    she's no done a full days work in her life
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit kinda bit obsessed hearing about this 'Musical'

Kerry did a read through last night, she's already living up to her reputation on Twitter :)

Kerry Katona ‏@KerryKatona7
    Can't believe how drained I feel from last nights performance! I could sleep for a week xxxxx

Although this post has astounded me :confused:

Belvedere Pashun ‏@belvederepashun
    Last night Kerry Katona morphed into Marilyn Monroe. Attendees saw something very special. The world has an actress of rare quality in KK.

What is this person on :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kerry did a read through last night, she's already living up to her reputation on Twitter :)

Can't believe how drained I feel from last nights performance! I could sleep for a week xxxxx

Belvedere Pashun ‏@belvederepashun
    Last night Kerry Katona morphed into Marilyn Monroe. Attendees saw something very special. The world has an actress of rare quality in KK.

The same stuff Katona has been snorting in her bathroom for years:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Belvedere Pashun@belvederepashun

A totally impartial and unbiased opinion then... from the director. :D

I think it's meant to be car-crash and he's playing it for laughs.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she has been seen around High Wycombe and is apparently trying to get her girls into Wycombe Abbey school, how the hell can she afford that?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Camino wrote: »
    she has been seen around High Wycombe and is apparently trying to get her girls into Wycombe Abbey school, how the hell can she afford that?

Who knows how the weird and wacky world of the zeleb bankrupt operates.....
  • LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Camino wrote: »

At £11,000 a term for boarders, and £8,000 for day pupils I can only think this new man in her life must have some serious cash.

http://www.wycombeabbey.com/admin_procedure/Fees_23.php

:eek:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Lucycon wrote: »
    At £11,000 a term for boarders, and £8,000 for day pupils I can only think this new man in her life must have some serious cash.

http://www.wycombeabbey.com/admin_procedure/Fees_23.php

:eek:

Not sure how - hasn't he recently been released from prison?