100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    I think we should look out for a possible romance between the newly divorced top gun and that girl who split with the American Idol host...Alledgedly she is on the look out for an Alist star.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    He's had some big tv roles did a whole season of 24 and I can only think of one role of her's that involved girl on girl action. Her witch friend fits the clues better but I think this is going to be some obscure USA couple no one has heard of outside of America.

I BET it was that cow Thatcher, slayer of the miners and overall capitalist pig, she was capable of ANYTHING!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This outspoken, openly gay designer is holding a grudge against this A+ list mostly movie actor and has been outing him to anyone who will listen. The designer and the actor got in to a huge fight last month and the designer has never been one to shy away from getting revenge.

From CDAN:

This aging former A list celebrity and former A list singer (Calling it singing is a stretch) and former A list reality star is now just someone who would like another chance. Talking to waiters the way she did last week is not going to help. When the waiter came to her table to ask if she would like anything to drink she turned to the waiter and said, "I will say this once. I don't talk directly to waiters. No offensive. Just talk to my assistant please. Thanks." She always seemed so sweet on television. Kooky but sweet.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This outspoken, openly gay designer is holding a grudge against this A+ list mostly movie actor and has been outing him to anyone who will listen. The designer and the actor got in to a huge fight last month and the designer has never been one to shy away from getting revenge.

From CDAN:

This aging former A list celebrity and former A list singer (Calling it singing is a stretch) and former A list reality star is now just someone who would like another chance. Talking to waiters the way she did last week is not going to help. When the waiter came to her table to ask if she would like anything to drink she turned to the waiter and said, "I will say this once. I don't talk directly to waiters. No offensive. Just talk to my assistant please. Thanks." She always seemed so sweet on television. Kooky but sweet.

Could B be Mr high trousers and botox's side kick now departed from the last show?
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Could B be Mr high trousers and botox's side kick now departed from the last show?

Are you talking about "Opposites Attract" :confused:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't think so maybe too obscure a clue . Her old boss holidays in Barbados every xmas and is a huge commitment phobe but is he gay or just scared to get married!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Yup, that's the lady, up until the last line I thought it was the hotel chain, but I don't think she's ever been described as sweet or kooky in her life
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of her performances on the show with Mr high trousers were pretty kooky and she was officially the "nice" one on that show.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Am I missing something here? Is it really obvious but I'm too thick to understand?

The candidate has to be 'unable to decide' according to the Mirror. (Why does he need to 'decide'? For whom? I.e. it's written this way just to make a point that a popstar is in the fruity market :):):)Cool.:):):)

It's 'safe' to print that a candidate has to be drunk or tipsy to make a pass at fellas. (not that that's just how he might be anyway, when sober).

Lol, it's typical British playing-it-safe blind item reporting.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former almost A list mostly movie actress who has a little bit of crazy in her had a very famous boyfriend back in the day. He was not A list at the time but is now. Back then he was just a really good looking guy with a love of heroin. So much so that the actress says that he got her hooked. He managed to quit but she still has to take methadone several times a week and has refused to talk to the actor for years.

From CDAN:

This B list mostly movie actress from a very famous family was approached by a fan for an autograph earlier this week. I can't believe she actually has fans, but maybe someone confused her with someone else. Anyway, the actress refused to sign anything and refused to pose for any photos and told the fan, "You should consider yourself lucky that i even stopped to listen to what you had to say."
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former almost A list mostly movie actress who has a little bit of crazy in her had a very famous boyfriend back in the day. He was not A list at the time but is now. Back then he was just a really good looking guy with a love of heroin. So much so that the actress says that he got her hooked. He managed to quit but she still has to take methadone several times a week and has refused to talk to the actor for years.

From CDAN:

This B list mostly movie actress from a very famous family was approached by a fan for an autograph earlier this week. I can't believe she actually has fans, but maybe someone confused her with someone else. Anyway, the actress refused to sign anything and refused to pose for any photos and told the fan, "You should consider yourself lucky that i even stopped to listen to what you had to say."

#1: Natural Born Killers, From Dawn Till Dusk?

#2: Richie Cunningham's daughter who possibly got confused for Zero Dark Thirty?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #1: Natural Born Killers, From Dawn Till Dusk?

#2: Richie Cunningham's daughter who possibly got confused for Zero Dark Thirty?

I thought her but who for the boyfriend?
    Forum Member

That would back in the day before he was really famous, Mr. Tomb Raider
    Forum Member

She's had a few ex's I can think of who'd now be A list, Jack Sparrow, Mr Smith and possibly, although I'm not sure if this one was ever confirmed, Gilbert Grape. Mr Smith was the most long lasting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's had a few ex's I can think of who'd now be A list, Jack Sparrow, Mr Smith and possibly, although I'm not sure if this one was ever confirmed, Gilbert Grape. Mr Smith was the most long lasting.

Ah I knew about her and Mr Smith but I didn't think it would be him but I didn't know about her and Jack Sparrow I reckon he would be a good guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would back in the day before he was really famous, Mr. Tomb Raider

I don't know why but I couldn't imagine him on heroin but who knows? I still think Jack Sparrow is a better guess.
    Forum Member
    I don't know why but I couldn't imagine him on heroin but who knows? I still think Jack Sparrow is a better guess.

Agree. Forgot about Sparrow. Although on the other hand, he was famous when he was young: 21 Jump Street. Mr Smith was doing bit parts and flops and didn't hit it big till Thelma & Louise, when he was almost 30.
    Forum Member
    Agree. Forgot about Sparrow. Although on the other hand, he was famous when he was young: 21 Jump Street. Mr Smith was doing bit parts and flops and didn't hit it big till Thelma & Louise, when he was almost 30.

Jack, although a known name, wasn't A list at the time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/QUOTE]This aging former A list celebrity and former A list singer (Calling it singing is a stretch) and former A list reality star is now just someone who would like another chance. Talking to waiters the way she did last week is not going to help. When the waiter came to her table to ask if she would like anything to drink she turned to the waiter and said, "I will say this once. I don't talk directly to waiters. No offensive. Just talk to my assistant please. Thanks." She always seemed so sweet on television. Kooky but sweet.[/QUOTE]

BIB - is English her first language? Sounds like the assistant should be taking responsibility for not preparing the restaurant for this foible.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This foreign born almost A list mostly movie actress who seems like she has made a career of playing anyone from the 18th and 19th century was walking a red carpet in the last few weeks and lasted about 30 seconds before she had to head off to the bathroom for some coke. She has always enjoyed coke, but she is out of control. She spent way more time in the bathroom than she did at the actual event. I'm surprised she has any teeth left after all the grinding she does.

From CDAN:

After a recent event, this former almost A list mostly television actress from a very hit tweener type show who threw everything away with her spoiled behaviour and drug use had some woman on woman fun with this former almost A list movie actress from a very large franchise who has less chance of getting into a movie now than LiLo. Ten years ago this would have been front page tabloid stuff, but now it must have been like watching an episode of The Surreal Life, which they both would probably kill to get on.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This foreign born almost A list mostly movie actress who seems like she has made a career of playing anyone from the 18th and 19th century was walking a red carpet in the last few weeks and lasted about 30 seconds before she had to head off to the bathroom for some coke. She has always enjoyed coke, but she is out of control. She spent way more time in the bathroom than she did at the actual event. I'm surprised she has any teeth left after all the grinding she does.

From CDAN:

After a recent event, this former almost A list mostly television actress from a very hit tweener type show who threw everything away with her spoiled behaviour and drug use had some woman on woman fun with this former almost A list movie actress from a very large franchise who has less chance of getting into a movie now than LiLo. Ten years ago this would have been front page tabloid stuff, but now it must have been like watching an episode of The Surreal Life, which they both would probably kill to get on.

#1: Elizabeth Swann? (Just from the 18th, 19th century clue)

#2: Marissa Cooper and ???
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

My guesses are the annoying girl from Love Actually (toothy one) and for number 2 not sure but am thinking it may involve the one who seems to be having a twitter meltdown at present. (pink weaves, cheek piercings etc). Feel a bit sorry for her at the moment and think she needs some help.
    Forum Member
    #1: Elizabeth Swann? (Just from the 18th, 19th century clue)

#2: Marissa Cooper and ???

Think i figured out Marissa's companion. I wonder if the Irish twins got to watch?
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Think i figured out Marissa's companion. I wonder if the Irish twins got to watch?

OT - saw this and thought of you!

@entylawyer: Some readers created CDAN Forum which, despite the name is only about 25% CDAN and 75% everything else. http://t.co/YLeI3v2kAW
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This former almost A list mostly movie actress who has a little bit of crazy in her had a very famous boyfriend back in the day. He was not A list at the time but is now. Back then he was just a really good looking guy with a love of heroin. So much so that the actress says that he got her hooked. He managed to quit but she still has to take methadone several times a week and has refused to talk to the actor for years. "

What about Jack Sparrow and the shoplifter? They were pretty close around the time of Edward Scissorhands.
This discussion has been closed.