Jennifer Aniston engaged (for real, this time)

124»

Comments

• Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Have all the discussions you want about your hatred for someone you'll never meet or never know. I'll never understand that.

Why are you in showbiz then? That is the whole point of here.

Back to Jennifer. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I don't rate her acting ability nor do I think she is that good looking. She does have a good figure but whenever she smiles it just looks like a scowl. For however much she likes to be seen as the girl next door she comes across to me, from what I have read, as high maintenance and given the amount of failed relationships she's had I can well believe that.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »

Back to Jennifer. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I don't rate her acting ability nor do I think she is that good looking. She does have a good figure but whenever she smiles it just looks like a scowl. For however much she likes to be seen as the girl next door she comes across to me, from what I have read, as high maintenance and given the amount of failed relationships she's had I can well believe that.

DTF doesn't mean themself, they are allowed to bitch about people they don't know! They mean people bitching about people they like.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    DTF doesn't mean themself, they are allowed to bitch about people they don't know! They mean people bitching about people they like.

I know;) I just hate hypocrisy. If DTF can't take someone slagging off a person they like then they shouldn't slag off anyone else who will also have fans left feeling like DTF does.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know;) I just hate hypocrisy. If DTF can't take someone slagging off a person they like then they shouldn't slag off anyone else who will also have fans left feeling like DTF does.

I know. everyone really should be more like me...

I hate everyone.:D
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Poor Jennifer, she can't even get engaged without being compared to Angelina Jolie. Oh, and Phoebe was the best 'friend' :)
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I have. Ok, she was out of her comfort zone but the film itself was a hot mess so I can't really agree that she was excellent in it. I just think she's 'tv' rather than the big screen.

I liked the film myself, but even if you didn't, that doesn't of itself mean that Aniston's performance wasn't excellent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Honoured that a hate thread about Jennifer Aniston has turned into one about me. :o

I guess you're all cyber bullies now. :eek:
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Loool
    Why are women so bitchyyyyy

Strange bump i know loool
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    Loool
    Why are women so bitchyyyyy

Strange bump i know loool

What a strange bump :o