Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Bloody Hell, I was just out getting my lunch and I seen that Lambert and Butler are £7.19 a packet! Well that's what was printed on the packet, so could even have been an offer. How does someone like Emma have that kind of money to throw away?!?! :eek: My eye she doesn't claim benefits. She'll be claiming everything she can.

She's a hard working young woman, dontcha know? Ask her father :p
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some one has asked Phil if the snow has interfered with the filming of his new Japanese show. Guess What!! He hasn't replied!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Poppet wrote: »
    The main man has now changed his cover photo on facebook to his "sexy" flash ... yuckadoodles :(

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523225_526763200688697_157335712_n.jpg

Did you have to post that so late at night? I'm going to have nightmares now! ;) :eek:

Night night,sleep tight (but not as tight as Philth's underpants) don't let the bedbugs bite Chawnerites! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Sorry ... gone now.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's still up :D PMSL!
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Wow! This thread dropped to page 3! Not really a surprise as with the Chawners doing their usual (ie absolutely nothing) what is new that we can talk about?

Well, there is one thing. I emailed the mighty Pa Chawner through Facebook about the new show and I actually got a reply. He said that they hadn't started filming yet. I know, I was absolutely gobsmacked to hear that as well. He goes on to say.
    they now saying summer we do not think they have the money the way things are going with recession with everyone losing there jobs

Well, it is a long way to fly a film crew from Japan despite how famous the Chawners are out there.

The only question now is whether this whole Japanese show was something dreamed up by the flab four to make them seem successful in the Closer article or whether they were conned again. My money is still on the latter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Wow! This thread dropped to page 3! Not really a surprise as with the Chawners doing their usual (ie absolutely nothing) what is new that we can talk about?

Well, there is one thing. I emailed the mighty Pa Chawner through Facebook about the new show and I actually got a reply. He said that they hadn't started filming yet. I know, I was absolutely gobsmacked to hear that as well. He goes on to say.

Well, it is a long way to fly a film crew from Japan despite how famous the Chawners are out there.

The only question now is whether this whole Japanese show was something dreamed up by the flab four to make them seem successful in the Closer article or whether they were conned again. My money is still on the latter.

I'd bet my right tit on it being the latter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's really sad is that they might have actually believed there would be a Japanese show.:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't lay your bazookas on the line for the Chawns Kivi - they aren't worth it! ;):D
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the Chawners doing another TV show? I have watched the Lorraine Kelly shows and the last one. Did they lose weight and come off benefits?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    Are the Chawners doing another TV show? I have watched the Lorraine Kelly shows and the last one. Did they lose weight and come off benefits?

No, no and no. ;)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »

Well Sam did get a job at a Frankie and Benny's restaurant but we're not sure whether she still has it as she did seem to take a lot of time off sick and her employers might have objected to her getting hauled in court (along with her dad and Emma) for harassing their elderly neighbour!

As for another TV show. Well, it looks like they've either been majorly hoodwinked by some pankster or Phil has been telling porkies! :D

All very quiet in Chawnerville nowadays isn't it? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( It is. No :eek: viewing as Philth does something even more inappropriate. Very boring these days.
    Mind you, it keeps my blood pressure way down. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Well Sam did get a job at a Frankie and Benny's restaurant but we're not sure whether she still has it as she did seem to take a lot of time off sick and her employers might have objected to her getting hauled in court (along with her dad and Emma) for harassing their elderly neighbour!

As for another TV show. Well, it looks like they've either been majorly hoodwinked by some pankster or Phil has been telling porkies! :D

All very quiet in Chawnerville nowadays isn't it? :(

It *is* very quiet :( I doubt life has changed much for them though. They're still as fat and disgusting as always. I don't know how they think people bully them for being fat though. Plenty of folk are fat, know they're fat and can still be the life and soul of the party. This lot are hated for more than that. The weight is just the most obvious part to pick up on, the slovenly gits that they are :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh No, this has dropped to page 3. I guess you could say the Chawners are well and truly yesterday's news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Oh No, this has dropped to page 3. I guess you could say the Chawners are well and truly yesterday's news.

It's a miracle that we've managed to keep this thread going as long as it has given that the Chawners have done nothing with their shot at fame and fortune.

Emma: "Don't you know who I am?"

Everyone Else: "No. Why should I? What have you ever done?"

Of course, the answer is nothing of note.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Latest from Emma;

i cant believe what happened today i had a important hospital appointment today and the car park was full so we waited for 20min and they was someone going so has we was going in the space a old couple was*coming round the corner and was going in to the space so i got out the car and stood there so they couldn't get in the space because was waiting 20min and they he was driving the car in to my knee and didn't care what he was doing so then my dad reversed the car into the space and he drove off not saying sorry or anything and now we have pasted it on to the police
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest from Emma;

i cant believe what happened today i had a important hospital appointment today and the car park was full so we waited for 20min and they was someone going so has we was going in the space a old couple was*coming round the corner and was going in to the space so i got out the car and stood there so they couldn't get in the space because was waiting 20min and they he was driving the car in to my knee and didn't care what he was doing so then my dad reversed the car into the space and he drove off not saying sorry or anything and now we have pasted it on to the police

Well spotted and nice to see the old thread revived! :D

Was this on Facebook? I couldn't make head or tale of it tbh, but we'll wait to see if the old bloke gets reported or reports them to the police. They can't expect much sympathy from the Old Bill especially with all the trouble with the jug over the road.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Facebook Yup. Life is just so hard for them ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, Emma blocked me and didn't add me :( Nice to see they're still as 'woe is me' and that hospitals are still part of their every day lives. Lose some feckin weight and stop with the ****! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her important hospital appt was A&E for her badly swollen knee, but she wasn't going to wait around for 4 hours, so she left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Poor Em. She should have had at least an air ambulance with all lights flashing, for such an important thing.

Nice to know that the police have been Pasted. Wonder what sort of glue she uses? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :( Poor Em. She should have had at least an air ambulance with all lights flashing, for such an important thing.

Nice to know that the police have been Pasted. Wonder what sort of glue she uses? :)

Does she mean Pastied? :D;)

We all know how the Chunkies love their food!
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wooo hello CoCers! Nice to see this thread back.

Sounds like nothing has changed in chawnerville. I'm sure if Emma had a car driven into her knee she'd be making a far bigger deal of her injuries, crippled for life etc.