Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    fjif wrote: »
    I spotted this photo on another thread. It makes a nice change to see her without all the photoshop.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/super-skinny-josie-gibson-admits-she-doesn-t-202542474.html

That silly puckered lip look on the 1st picture just makes her look more fake than her personality :eek::D
    He face is prettier in the 2nd picture, a natural look always wins over fake plastic look.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    I spotted this photo on another thread. It makes a nice change to see her without all the photoshop.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/super-skinny-josie-gibson-admits-she-doesn-t-202542474.html

Aye but look at the moustache!!!

Sorry peeps I know I go on about it but WHY WHY WHY would you do that to yourself?

That 'tashe :eek:..............I have seen lips done where they look natural and "fuller" and can understand the reasoning, of course.

Cos my own two sad examples are like pissholes in the snow.....................:mad::(

..but with the Zlebs you can just imagine them saying "put a wee bit more of that cementy stuff in it will look better".....................they end up looking like Uncle Ebineezer Duck:eek::eek::eek:

With a moustache. Seriously whats that all about!
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Aye but look at the moustache!!!

Sorry peeps I know I go on about it but WHY WHY WHY would you do that to yourself?

That 'tashe :eek:..............I have seen lips done where they look natural and "fuller" and can understand the reasoning, of course.

Cos my own two sad examples are like pissholes in the snow.....................:mad::(

..but with the Zlebs you can just imagine them saying "put a wee bit more of that cementy stuff in it will look better".....................they end up looking like Uncle Ebineezer Duck:eek::eek::eek:

With a moustache. Seriously whats that all about!

I just dont get the sucked in cheeks, puckered lip look .
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    I just dont get the sucked in cheeks, puckered lip look .
    Here's a great example of sucked in cheeks... phwoar :p

http://www.myspace.com/sheridanscope/photos/37680982
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she having botox? Her face is starting to look very fixed and mask-like.

The photo of her looking back over her shoulder is very odd :confused:
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Here's a great example of sucked in cheeks... phwoar :p

http://www.myspace.com/sheridanscope/photos/37680982

He pulls it off so well :D
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    double post
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    b*** ****d‏@i***********7

@Josiestweet http://pics.lockerz.com/s/286111688

Wise words from an unexpected source.
  • fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That silly puckered lip look on the 1st picture just makes her look more fake than her personality :eek::D
    He face is prettier in the 2nd picture, a natural look always wins over fake plastic look.

I was thinking more of her arm. The skin slack skin hasn't been removed.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Mod, dont you think that was a little rude ?
    Why no Part 2 ? or message from you instead of tagging onto a forum members post ?

They were probably laughing so much, they forgot :D
    Forum Member
    b*** ****d‏@i***********7

@Josiestweet http://pics.lockerz.com/s/286111688

Wise words from an unexpected source.

Reading her twitter it seems she is obsessed with Luke.
    Forum Member
    I was thinking more of her arm. The skin slack skin hasn't been removed.

Yes batwings reign supreme :eek::D
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    They were probably laughing so much, they forgot :D

:D:D Probably
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    That was a bit abrupt. :o

It was Pats - I was just about to tell the story about my experience with a banana and a condom for muggsy - wasted now the moment as passed:D
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4827328/TOWIEs-Bobby-Cole-Norris-slams-judgemental-Chantelle-Houghton.html

And while Josie contemplates adoption so she never has to be a fattie again, super shopper Chantelle has got in a twitter scuffle with the gay one from TOWIE because he wants a 'gayby'.
    Surely he and Jose could come to some mutually beneficial arrangement?
    Forum Member
    Deeferone wrote: »
    It was Pats - I was just about to tell the story about my experience with a banana and a condom for muggsy - wasted now the moment as passed:D

No its not passed, we really (i think) need to hear this story. :D:D Im going to wish i hadnt asked aren't i :o:o
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    My heart stopped for just a beat there :D

Welcome to part 2 :D

a new thread.....

how lovely......:D:p:D

Watching the 'New' interview Josie really is the gift that keeps giving....

So so many faux pas...and foot in mouth moments in only a tiny interview.

such as.....getting slim is much better than winning BB...

What an ignorant thing to say. I do appreciate that getting slim isnt easy for some, but in reality, it isnt really that difficult, most girls on the street are fairly capable of dieting as and when they want to.

BB has only been won by less than 20 people....and....If Josie hadnt won BB, do you think anyone would care or pay a penny for her weight loss DVD?

Maybe the next weightloss DVD should just use the cute fitness trainer and a total unknown, he has picked up off the street?

But if Josie would prefer to be remembered for something mundane and everyday....:confused:

And the way she speaks about being married or engaged..:eek:.

being married means you have to cook the husband a meal, so its better to be engaged, cos then you dont have to do that but the man does have to do all the household chores, like fixing things....:eek:...!!!!

What world does she come from?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some People Talk Without Thinking You Become Wiser With Age :)
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    trixie54 wrote: »

Trixie you seem like a lovely lady and yes you do get wiser with age...............but Josie aint in the first flushes of yoof...............shes 28!

Not a kick in the arse off 30...............I know I was a bit niave in them heady days, but Josie is far from niave!

If you like her you like her, but I just dont understand why, when folk on here were posting about her before she lost the weight they were told off and and told "its not nice to talk about her looks"..............................whereas now its ALL about her looks and her ubers and muckers cant stop posting how good she looks how slim she is ....................as if its the be all and end all.

What happened to looks not being talked about:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought she was beautiful fuller figured or thin i do like curves though she deffo has beautiful eyes and a goog heart.but can also stick up for herself.:)
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    She looks like they have put the top half of 1 person on the bottom half of another :eek:
    Thats when you know she isnt at the right weight for her size, her hips are large and her top is small, she looks odd, and why does she do that silly puckered lip look ?

Agree - she has that silly puckered lip look because she has had - imo - too much botox and fillers. She looks almost 50 not 28.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    a new thread.....

how lovely......:D:p:D

Watching the 'New' interview Josie really is the gift that keeps giving....

So so many faux pas...and foot in mouth moments in only a tiny interview.

such as.....getting slim is much better than winning BB...

What an ignorant thing to say. I do appreciate that getting slim isnt easy for some, but in reality, it isnt really that difficult, most girls on the street are fairly capable of dieting as and when they want to.

BB has only been won by less than 20 people....and....If Josie hadnt won BB, do you think anyone would care or pay a penny for her weight loss DVD?

Maybe the next weightloss DVD should just use the cute fitness trainer and a total unknown, he has picked up off the street?

But if Josie would prefer to be remembered for something mundane and everyday....:confused:

And the way she speaks about being married or engaged..:eek:.

being married means you have to cook the husband a meal, so its better to be engaged, cos then you dont have to do that but the man does have to do all the household chores, like fixing things....:eek:...!!!!

What world does she come from?

Josieland!

She should be on her knees thanking BB for all the opportunities it gave her. She really is ungrateful.

Congratulations all on a new thread - just wish we had a part number. . .
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

Josie is far from being a 'spring chicken'!
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good thing the court will still be here then when she reaches 92 or whenever she's going to stop talking fantasy rubbish. Must train up the grandkiddy.:D
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    The posters who fear for the 'yoof' and the feting of z list celebs and other reality 'winners', have any of you noted the age range that tend to 'swoon' and stalk these TV celebs?

I find that far more worrying.