A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Not sure but it should be good. I hope so! As for yesterday's meeting... nothing inappropriate happened so I don't need to eat live bees!
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah i thought pies, Victorians perhaps a Sweeny Tood theme could dress as Helena Bonham-Carter :D
    Forum Member
    Nobody's dressed up but that's fine as I had to go straight from college. Oh well...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha you'll ahve a great have anyway :)
    Forum Member
    Just got back from the Pie Maker. It was really good :D I had chicken and mushroom and banoffee pies. I'm kinda stuffed now. Pies are filling :p
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    Afternoon!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Evening

I have a job interview tomorrow. I called the job agency earlier on to find out what the job entailed etc seeing as I couldn't find a website or information online. They told me that I wouldn't be expected to know the ins and outs seeing as the company's website is being revamped which is why I couldn't find anything. It's still a little unsettling going for an interview without being prepared, my fault or not. I dunno, I'm not really looking forward to it for that reason. I'm just hoping that it all goes well!

Hope you're all well! Anyone looking at getting tickets to see Katy Perry on her tour? Tickets go on sale on Friday. Typically I have no money at all so my best bet is to try and get tickets nearer the time :( I think that I'll be really lucky to get them if I do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh mimi i hope it goes well and either way it's an experience that can only aid you further :)

And am loving Katy Perry's new video for Unconditional very Anna Karennina so so beautiful :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey CNBC how's you :)?
    Forum Member
    In Human Rights Law and bored as usual :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe i don't envy you :p

How's the weather with you as miserable and FREEZING!!! as here :p
    Forum Member
    I know :p It's cold but bone dry here. At least there's no snow! I don't want snow :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got off the bus yesterday and walked full on into a blizzard it didn't stick but was freexing :p
    Forum Member
    Jeez that sounds bad :eek: Maybe I should write another story involving our golden couple and snow :D It would keep me amused!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Oooh mimi i hope it goes well and either way it's an experience that can only aid you further :)

And am loving Katy Perry's new video for Unconditional very Anna Karennina so so beautiful :)

Thank you, Hav :) Fingers crossed!

I've just seen the video. I like it a lot.

I love her cover of Hackensack, originally by Fountains Of Wayne. I've been listening to both versions a lot today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you :p

And it is a visual feast makes up for roar totally :)

And it's on the unplugged isn't it which i ahve yet to listen too :o
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the new Katy Perry video yet. I really must watch it :p Is it good?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen the new Katy Perry video yet. I really must watch it :p Is it good?

It's probably her most stunning visual to date it is so simple yet so effective and eprfect for winter/Christmas :)
    Forum Member
    It's probably her most stunning visual to date it is so simple yet so effective and eprfect for winter/Christmas :)

I'll watch it when I get home :cool: I'm just thinking about various things so I don't end up falling asleep in the lecture :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha just keep focusing on random things in the room should keep your mind going maybe count the tiles :p
    Forum Member
    Haha just keep focusing on random things in the room should keep your mind going maybe count the tiles :p

The walls are wood so I'd be counting wood blocks not tiles :p I'm just looking to see how many Macs are in the room :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! Just getting my Land Law essay ready to submit tomorrow :D