EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
::Adam:: wrote: »
Rachel Bright today, signed and dedicated sent it on Monday.
The actor who plays Antony came today aswell, just signed took about 11 days.

This thread is a continuation of: EE Autograph Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks new thread woot
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long does ace bhatti yusef khan take to reply?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on a new thread everyone.
  • Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh shiny. ;)
    How long does ace bhatti yusef khan take to reply?

He was very quick when he first got his cast card, but I haven't seen any successes from him in a while, so I guess he's slowed down now. The character has become quite popular, so maybe he's receiving more fanmail now and has fallen behind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh shiny. ;)

He was very quick when he first got his cast card, but I haven't seen any successes from him in a while, so I guess he's slowed down now. The character has become quite popular, so maybe he's receiving more fanmail now and has fallen behind.

Thanks i wrote to him when he was in it from the start in 16th may and never heard nothing back so i asked on here and they said try again so i did and still nothing i just dont get it doe he not like me or something lol:cry:
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,844
    Forum Member
    this thread is kind of starting to annoy me with the constant questions (sorry i dont mean for that to sound rude )

maybe we could give some basis for people to go on when theyre posting about requests / replies?

like if you hae a reply to post about say who it is, when you posted it / roughly how long it took and was it personalized

if your asking about requests check over the last few pages to see if its already been asked but generally about how long they take it really does depend. everyone is different you just have to be patient once you've asked give it time for people to reply. if nobody has replied its because they don't know the answer.

(hope its ok to post this lol)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks i wrote to him when he was in it from the start in 16th may and never heard nothing back so i asked on here and they said try again so i did and still nothing i just dont get it doe he not like me or something lol:cry:

Two months really isn't that long to wait.

I waited about nine months for Lindsey Coulson, when everyone else seemed to be getting quicker replies. Sometimes you just have to be patient.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh shiny. ;)

i bet one day in 2 years time ill probably get his castcard and that will be after i gave up and bought one on ebay lol:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two months really isn't that long to wait.

I waited about nine months for Lindsey Coulson, when everyone else seemed to be getting quicker replies. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

Yeah i know it aitn that long compared to others but all of my others only took 6days to 33days
    Poppy meadow took 6 days
    Tyler moon took 11 days
    Julie perkins took 2 weeks
    Heather trott took 20 days
    Michael moon took 3 week
    Rainie Cross took 33 days
    I still have about 10+ autograph requests still out there

Do you know how long stefan booth greg jessop takes as i thought coz he was new he would be quick?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this thread is kind of starting to annoy me with the constant questions (sorry i dont mean for that to sound rude )

maybe we could give some basis for people to go on when theyre posting about requests / replies?

like if you hae a reply to post about say who it is, when you posted it / roughly how long it took and was it personalized

if your asking about requests check over the last few pages to see if its already been asked but generally about how long they take it really does depend. everyone is different you just have to be patient once you've asked give it time for people to reply. if nobody has replied its because they don't know the answer.

(hope its ok to post this lol)

Sorry im just a amature EE castcard collector with lots of questions
    Thats a good idea stating who it was how long they took
    see if people will do your suggestion
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know how long stefan booth greg jessop takes as i thought coz he was new he would be quick?

Just because someone's new, doesn't necessarily mean they'll be quick. I haven't had a reply from him, so can't say. I'm sure if you look back through the previous thread, you'll find out how long he took for other people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Ellen thomas-Grace olubumni(mercys nan) have a castcard?
    How long does she take to reply if she does?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Ellen thomas-Grace olubumni(mercys nan) have a castcard?
    How long does she take to reply if she does?

She's had a card for about a year now, but she doesn't reply to fanmail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's had a card for about a year now, but she doesn't reply to fanmail.

Thanks for all your help i might just request an unsigned one of EE helpdesk
    Who else is a bad replyer and then ive got more to request of the EE helpdesk?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all your help i might just request an unsigned one of EE helpdesk
    Who else is a bad replyer and then ive got more to request of the EE helpdesk?

Charlie G Hawkins, Tameka Empson and Bunmi Mojekwu don't seem to reply. And Meryl Fernandes has only had her card a few months, but I don't think anyone's had a reply from her in that time either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, that's for charity though, not a reply to a fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry:
    Charlie G Hawkins, Tameka Empson and Bunmi Mojekwu don't seem to reply. And Meryl Fernandes has only had her card a few months, but I don't think anyone's had a reply from her in that time either.

Thanks they will be my next EE helpdesk requests.
    I think its horrible when youve taken the time to write them a letter saying why you like them ect and they just ignor you its so annoying but i guess thats life
    Guess i wont be getting a reply from charlie g hawkins or meryl fernandes:cry:
    I mean who do they actually think they are by not replying?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

is there a difference?
    Sorry for being so stupid
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Least the charity got £11.50
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is this where instead of writing to EE stars seperatly you writ to the helpdesk and say
    Hello my name is blah blah
    and i work the rspca and we are doing fundraising and we would be extremly greatful if you couldd donate some EE SIGNED CASTCARDS ect
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mean who do they actually think they are by not replying?

They're just actors, they're not obliged to do anything for us. I agree it's a shame when people don't reply at all, but I don't feel upset or angry about it.
    is there a difference?
    Sorry for being so stupid

All the actors sign some cards, which the press office then send out when they receive requests from charities.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this where instead of writing to EE stars seperatly you writ to the helpdesk and say
    Hello my name is blah blah
    and i work the rspca and we are doing fundraising and we would be extremly greatful if you couldd donate some EE SIGNED CASTCARDS ect

Yes. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're just actors, they're not obliged to do anything for us. I agree it's a shame when people don't reply at all, but I don't feel upset or angry about it.

All the actors sign some cards, which the press office then send out when they receive requests from charities.

No really fussed about it now but when i wrote of my 1st one to Charlie g hawkins-darren miller i was so upset when i read on this thread that he hardly ever replys i was so sad then but now i just write to people coz they are quick some i do want them like june brown and laila morse but others not really bovered
    Do the young cast (like Masie smith,Devon higgs,Bobby beale)do they sign seperate ones for charity as ive seen a few non charity ones that dont look like thier hand writng with i got from EE main CYSHP.co.uk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the young cast (like Masie smith,Devon higgs,Bobby beale)do they sign seperate ones for charity as ive seen a few non charity ones that dont look like thier hand writng with i got from EE main CYSHP.co.uk

I don't know. I'd assume so.

Anyway, I had 4 autographs this morning. Coronation Street cards from John Michie (undedicated, took a week) and Catherine Tyldesley (dedicated, took 2 weeks). And old EE cards back from Joel Beckett (Jake Moon, dedicated, took 2 weeks) and Petra Letang (Naomi Julien, dedicated, took 3 weeks).