Is Britney heading for another breakdown?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
Forum Member
Well apparently Jason is concerned about what she might do without him, she's lost her job (or rather jumped before she was pushed), her dog is dying...

There's a lot of speculation about how she's going to cope this time, if we remember back to her split from kFed, she initially went out looking good and happy and then out of nowhere she shaved her head. Are we heading for round 2?

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope not.
    Poor thing.:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    I hope not. Britney was clearly mentally unwell last time around. I hope she has the right people around her atm, I'm sure she's still pretty fragile underneath.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I hope not, possibly some tit for tat break up stories (there's already been a few on his faults so natural progression). What's happened to her mum? Not seen her in ages, not a bad thing just wondered.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't she signed up to do some shows in Vegas?

Personally, I think she should retire, get well and enjoy her family.
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, load of bullsh*t rumours. She has got her life together since 2007 and I doubt she/her father/team would let another breakdown happen. Britney has learnt from her past troubles and I doubt she would risk losing her children again.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is her turning point actually, she has one album left to release her of her contract, then she'll probably (i hope) go back to Louisiana with her kids.
  • Souffle GirlSouffle Girl Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    You talk like you want her to have a breakdown, OP. :mad:

I know you can't REALLY tell anything from a picture but she looked the best I've seen in about a year in those photos snapped when she made a coffee run the other day. I hope those pictures speak the truth because mental illness is an utter bitch and it would be awful for her if she had another episode.

I really wish people would stop speculating on her in this way. It's like the OP - like they want her to have a breakdown because it would be some excitement in their pathetic little lives. I find it quite disturbing when people suggest almost gleefully that she could flip at any moment or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MOVE ON!! SHE HAS!! if people like you want to stay stuck in 2007 fine i hope you catch up with the rest of us all soon :)

She looks perfectly fine in her latest outing tbh http://media.justjared.com/headlines/2013/01/britney-spears-post-split-coffee-run.jpg
    Forum Member
    Interesting article here about the conservatorship.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2013/01/14/when-will-britney-spears-be-free-of-conservatorship/

The whole engagement was meant to be a business deal kind of thing. So hopefully now that has ended it may be a signal that she is ready to go it alone and take control of her life back.
    That's my positive take on the split:)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Hope not, it was horrible to watch unfold. I had so much more sympathy for her than I should have considering she is only a celeb, I couldn't care less about Lohan or the others - just Britney always came across as sweet and genuine even in her darkest moments.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Be wary of others, the ones closest to you. The poison they feed you and the voodoo that they do".
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This all assumes she had a breakdown before while general wisdom says that was a cover story for drug rehab
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »
    This all assumes she had a breakdown before while general wisdom says that was a cover story for drug rehab

I think if I shaved off all my hair and started attacking a car with a brolly people may refer to it as a 'breakdown'. Actually in my case they'd probably say 'I always thought she was a nutter':o

Anyway joking aside, no I don't think she is heading for a breakdown. I think she's trying to get control of her life again and has fired the babysitter
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Just because she has broken up with Jason does not mean she is heading for another breakdown.

She is going to be fine shes moved on the bloody whole world needs to aswel!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, but good thing for her is, she needn't to sing only move her arse.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think she will be better without him.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think she will be better without him.

There's talk he is just a front so it gives her more stability.

I dunno, I just think the best thing this girl can do for herself is get herself right away, go find her Zen or something. For some people (Lohan, Britney) a showbusiness lifestyle just seems like a path to destruction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. She seems perfectly fine and happy at the moment, but people with mental illness are often very good at putting up a wall to hide their true emotions.

I think she just needs to retire and spend time with her children. Hopefully she'll be able to do that after this next album. I've always been a huge fan of Britney and I just want her to do what's best for herself.
    Forum Member
    what on earth got said to warrant that cull, hope it was not my fault:o
    just saw my only questionable post is still there so wasn't that:confused:
    I think Britney is breaking out not down, good luck to her
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way is she having another breakdown, I actually think she's the best she's been in years.
    And the x factor wasn't her job, her MUSIC is her career, and she definitely still has that.
    She won't risk losing her kids and with all the people around her now I doubt they will let anything bad happen to her.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jason were truly "concerned" he wouldn't be off.

I wish they'd just let her retire.
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she will release this album then leave Jive.

Then I think she will take two or three years off, keep her head down then come back with her own label and release her own music (the material all her fans have been screaming for that we know she is capable of) and not care about whether it sells one or one million copies. She's set financially for life, she doesn't need the sales anymore.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she should retire she was great back in the day but she can't dance as well now compare live in las vegas dvd,
    To femme fatale though I think it's down to some injury.
    I just think all the lip synching hasn't helped the likes of adele,lady ga ga & rihanna have overtaken her.
    They can perform well live and she can't not as well.
    I don't think she should have done x factor I think she was pushed into it by her team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she will release this album then leave Jive.

Then I think she will take two or three years off, keep her head down then come back with her own label and release her own music (the material all her fans have been screaming for that we know she is capable of) and not care about whether it sells one or one million copies. She's set financially for life, she doesn't need the sales anymore.

She left Jive ages ago well tbh Jive doesn`t exist anymore all who were on that label got split between RCA (which Brit is on now) i think the rest went with Epic/Sony :)

I think her next album possibly due late this year could be a complete reinvention there`s rumors her label / team have turned down the dance stuff sent to her and and with confirmation she`s working with Hit Boy JayZ`s producer amongs`t other Urban producers also reuniting with Danja too shows she`s going in a completely different direction :) i can`t wait :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    "Be wary of others, the ones closest to you. The poison they feed you and the voodoo that they do".

Yeah, i'm sure her programmers....erm i mean handlers have a better... erm.. handle on her nowadays....