she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Yep. Same old same old. "look what I bagged Pete--- & the kids LOVE him !"
    In truth I don't think Andre will be bothered so much now. First time it shook him to the core. Second time will have hurt as well,but now ? I think he will be less affected . It seems to be true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. That old dog keeps using the same ones....new marriages & them papped with the kids. Someone should tell her that is SO last year darling.
    As for Lauren Goodger. Another trout face hooked up with a dodgy bloke, pining over an ex long gone & over her,so her & KP have that in common.
    But KP will not like Goodger spilling the beans on her plans.

Course she will. Anything for attention:yawn:
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's Jordan going to do about it? File a lawsuit?:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Same old same old. "look what I bagged Pete--- & the kids LOVE him !"
    In truth I don't think Andre will be bothered so much now. First time it shook him to the core. Second time will have hurt as well,but now ? I think he will be less affected . It seems to be true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. That old dog keeps using the same ones....new marriages & them papped with the kids. Someone should tell her that is SO last year darling.
    As for Lauren Goodger. Another trout face hooked up with a dodgy bloke, pining over an ex long gone & over her,so her & KP have that in common.

Shes married him and hes going to be photographed with the children. Emily was eating breakfast with the children on his tv show, so its not unusual for them

I agree about Lauren and its sad she has spent so long hanging onto Mark Wright.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Shes married him and hes going to be photographed with the children. Emily was eating breakfast with the children on his tv show, so its not unusual for them

I agree about Lauren and its sad she has spent so long hanging onto Mark Wright.

But last year she specifically wanted NO photographs of the children in the media & even read Alex the riot act for being photographed in a gym with Junior. She once even thanked the Daily Mirror for pixelating their faces.

But I guess its OK for her to tweet them to several million followers though. She's a total hypocrite.

*disclaimer - for the record before anyone brings her ex husband into it - I DO NOT agree with them being on his show either like the majority of posters on here.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    But last year she specifically wanted NO photographs of the children in the media & even read Alex the riot act for being photographed in a gym with Junior. She once even thanked the Daily Mirror for pixelating their faces.

But I guess its OK for her to tweet them to several million followers though. She's a total hypocrite.

*disclaimer - for the record before anyone brings her ex husband into it - I DO NOT agree with them being on his show either like the majority of posters on here.

There you go. Ms Price telling us she is removing her children from public view.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/225712-katie-price-explains-decision-to-remove-children-from-public-view/

Though apparently, tweeting pictures to be seen by millions to wind up the ex husband doesn't seem to count,.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    There you go. Ms Price telling us she is removing her children from public view.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/225712-katie-price-explains-decision-to-remove-children-from-public-view/

Though apparently, tweeting pictures to be seen by millions to wind up the ex husband doesn't seem to count,.

She is not tweeting them for her fans she is tweeting them for the media and has been doing so all their lives... the media cannot just take a picture from twitter and print it... just another revenue source for zelebrities.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    she really needs locking in a room on her own away from men...No doubt she wont listen to her family. Oh well it will be the same story, buys ring, he has a large package, take him on holiday etc etc:yawn:

Even though KP's name wasn't in the title of the thread I figured it had to be about her! Anyone else think the same?
    Absolutely! I'm just shocked I bothered to read the thread!
    She really is an idiot - feel almost sorry for her. I said ALMOST!:D:D
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What i found totally disrespectful was the fact Kevin tweeted the picture of him and the kids to Peter stating how he was enjoying pancake day with his family (meaning kids are now his family), how any decent human being could do that to a parent of the kids he has only known for a few weeks himself is beyond me...can just see KP egging him on, wouldn't surprise me if she did it herself as i'm sure by now she has demanded Kevins password to twitter so she can check he isn't looking/tweeting pretty girls
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    What i found totally disrespectful was the fact Kevin tweeted the picture of him and the kids to Peter stating how he was enjoying pancake day with his family (meaning kids are now his family), how any decent human being could do that to a parent of the kids he has only known for a few weeks himself is beyond me...can just see KP egging him on, wouldn't surprise me if she did it herself as i'm sure by now she has demanded Kevins password to twitter so she can check he isn't looking/tweeting pretty girls

Wouldn`t surprise me one little bit ... the same happened with Alex and Leo - KP getting them to play happy families after only a couple of weeks
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Shes married him and hes going to be photographed with the children. Emily was eating breakfast with the children on his tv show, so its not unusual for them.

The children have known Emily for over 2 years, not 5 minutes like KP's latest husband.

Also, as other posters have pointed out she said she would no longer be making any photos of her children public, as she wanted to withdraw them from the spotlight.

She has done the same thing with all the men she has had since PA..Posed photos of her children with her current puppet...all done to provoke a reaction from her ex husband.

She seriously does need to grow up.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claps Nicola, she can't know him from a bar of soap, but it's OK because she married him, you can't make this stuff up!
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no problem with her husband of the month being photographed with the kids,i guess it would happen at some point....seems to be the KP way they will be off to the amusement park next then the races... it's Kev's tweet to Peter calling them his family and he is proud to have them in his family...how can he say that when he has only known them a matter of weeks, the kids are young but not too young that they can't notice that Leo now is English and his name is Kevin/Kieran...married to their mum and part of the family. And don't get me started on poor Harvey, who needs routine....how confused must he be bless him...good job Peter is a constant in his life more so than his mum is just now i imagine.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    What's Jordan going to do about it? File a lawsuit?:rolleyes:
    I daresay she would if she could.
    Do remember she sued OK over revealing her Danny Cipriani dalliance on the grounds that they revealed a story she could have sold to a magazine & therefore lost her ££££££££s. She would sell her farts if she could & her droolers would buy them.
    Therefore ,yes,I maintain she will NOT be happy at Goodger jumping the gun revealing her plans.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Did Kev tweet that TO Peter Andre ?:eek:
    If so then that is despicable and a nasty stunt.:(
    No doubt instructed by his missus.
    She did the same with Alex though. Put him on the phone to tell Peter Andre that HE (Alex) was "the man of the house now." Right----complete with his own wardrobe of lingerie & vodka bottles. Some man of the house he turned out to be. And Kev will go the same way.We've already seen him in a bra FGS.
    She is such a freak.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Kevin sent that tweet to PA, surely that's not true.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Claps Nicola, she can't know him from a bar of soap, but it's OK because she married him, you can't make this stuff up!

It doesn't matter how many random men live in the kids home...as long as she marries them..what's the big deal?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter how many random men live in the kids home...as long as she marries them..what's the big deal?:rolleyes:

Literally beggars belief :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And so it begins again...

All this shows is that hubby number three is under the thumb, desperate to please his meal ticket, feels the need to goad Pete to try and justify this shot gun wedding.

Hubby number three will last longer than number two only because he's seems sneaky fame hungry.

Alex started out this way and look how he ended up.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do remember she sued OK over revealing her Danny Cipriani dalliance on the grounds that they revealed a story she could have sold to a magazine & therefore lost her ££££££££s. She would sell her farts if she could & her droolers would buy them.
    Therefore ,yes,I maintain she will NOT be happy at Goodger jumping the gun revealing her plans.

I think the only way she makes any money now is by suing people.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah.

Goodger is on the payroll; she wouldn't have dared reveal it without the say so of Queen Bee. Pwicceeeeeeee would not have allowed LG to be bridesmaid without setting strict paramaters first; one of which will be to drip feed media hints about this blessed union... This will have generated press interest (in Pwiceeeeeeeeeeeeeey's mind) and will set the scene for big £££££. The big plan will be to sell it to the highest bidder.

In reality of course, even 'SlapAChav' will probably just :yawn: and keep the phone off the hook.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2278221/Katie-Prices-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-shows-action-man-figure-couple-hit-Mayfair.html

Kev has finally been seen in public.

I bet Pete has a sh*tfit about that last picture of him with the kids, which is probably her intention. But I'm confused as I thought she didn't want her kids seen in the media anymore? :confused:

Lauren Goodger as bridesmaid at the blessing, What a classy, classy do that promises to be ;)

He's got a great pair of moobs there.

I think I could hire him to feed my new grandson, just to take the pressure off my daughter making up all those formula feeds.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't love grand. Kevin has spent his hard earned (ahem) cash taking his wife out to see a musical about a hatchet faced witch :confused:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-taken-out-husband-1712141

Looking every inch the Lidl Ken and Barbie, the newly weds were so besotted with each other, neither of them noticed that she was being attacked by a yeti :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't love grand. Kevin has spent his hard earned (ahem) cash taking his wife out to see a musical about a hatchet faced witch :confused:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-taken-out-husband-1712141

Looking every inch the Lidl Ken and Barbie, the newly weds were so besotted with each other, neither of them noticed that she was being attacked by a yeti :eek:

Lol poor Yeti I hope it is vaccinated it might catch something nasty!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am in shock. The length of her skirt is suitable for the occasion.