It's Mine... All Mine (Part 15)

Comments

• eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Wow didn't realise it was only you doing it! Opps to the paint but glad you got it out.

I'm so shattered that I came to bed at 9pm to watch something and missed most of it :o Scared I'll properly wake up now but I do need to go get the washing out the machine and can't be bothered lol :(

I'll do it. I'll probably not be asleep for a long while yet :)
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll do it. I'll probably not be asleep for a long while yet :)
    Cheers :D
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me eyes are shutting by themselves.....moons and stars all, sweet dreams especially eug!! xx
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My wife has banned me from looking at Phlebotomy videos in front of her :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me eyes are shutting by themselves.....moons and stars all, sweet dreams especially eug!! xx
    Night, moon & stars xxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night, moons and stars twass :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Night Twassy.

I'm probably not bothering with sleep tonight though.
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Brilliant :D:D
    Wow didn't realise it was only you doing it! Opps to the paint but glad you got it out.

I'm so shattered that I came to bed at 9pm to watch something and missed most of it :o Scared I'll properly wake up now but I do need to go get the washing out the machine and can't be bothered lol :(

I often do Crazy, but I can do it's all above board just hard work :o I ruin loads of stuff, it's a nightmare, sod it......it's not like I pay a fortune for stuff

Things can always wait for the morning if your not desperate Crazy, if you feel like just relaxing then just do that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm on matchstick time :o but will not give in just yet :D

You take care Twass and sleep well xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just texted Paddy, my phone decided to fail on the one I wanted to send and send the text I sent to him last night.

Awaiting being ridiculed on the radio in a few minutes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder where I'll end up tomorrow. I need to stay awake so I'm going out galavanting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    I often do Crazy, but I can do it's all above board just hard work :o I ruin loads of stuff, it's a nightmare, sod it......it's not like I pay a fortune for stuff

Things can always wait for the morning if your not desperate Crazy, if you feel like just relaxing then just do that ;)

I did a lovely piece of artwork at work and have recently discovered that it is going to be painted over :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless. Thankfully most of the stuff that's got on my clothes has come out :D There's blood on this hoodie and I've no idea why as where it is, there's no scabs or anything so obviously didn't pick and it bled onto it :confused: Oh I might leave it but don't want it to smell :(
    I'm on matchstick time :o but will not give in just yet :D
    Bless, my eyes were like matchsticks before I fell asleep :o I'd been fighting sleep since leaving college.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder where I'll end up tomorrow. I need to stay awake so I'm going out galavanting.

Is you going on a date Eug? Got your Grindr profile sorted!? :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    I did a lovely piece of artwork at work and have recently discovered that it is going to be painted over :(

You've been doing Graffiti haven't you :eek:

You flaming vandal :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is you going on a date Eug? Got your Grindr profile sorted!? :eek: :D

I'm going on a bus.

And I know what Grindr is and no I haven't thank you :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bless. Thankfully most of the stuff that's got on my clothes has come out :D There's blood on this hoodie and I've no idea why as where it is, there's no scabs or anything so obviously didn't pick and it bled onto it :confused: Oh I might leave it but don't want it to smell :(

Bless, my eyes were like matchsticks before I fell asleep :o I'd been fighting sleep since leaving college.

It will only smell after a couple of days I would think, I get bruises and no idea where they have come from they just appear and then I remember banging a table :rolleyes:

If you tired then you must sleep, try not to fight it, I'm going to look into some herbally stuff at weeked...........weed :D JOKING
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be 24 hours until I'm asleep again. (I hope).

I should keep a diary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wherever I lay my hat, that's my holiday home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will only smell after a couple of days I would think, I get bruises and no idea where they have come from they just appear and then I remember banging a table :rolleyes:

If you tired then you must sleep, try not to fight it, I'm going to look into some herbally stuff at weeked...........weed :D JOKING
    Actually come to think of it, I've left stuff in there overnight and it didn't smell. Omg I'm like that!! I am forever walking in table corners, usually with my knees! Although the other week I kept walking into the corner of the freezer (or whatever it is) and told Emma how much it hurt. Then 5 minutes later she went and did it herself :eek:

I'm not fighting it anymore. I was only fighting it earlier because didn't want to fall asleep on the bus (I did!) and didn't want a repeat of last night night where I slept 6-9 and then didn't sleep til 3am this morning. But least it's placement day tomorrow and I'm leaving early so won't even fighting to stay awake :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blood is a protein, like egg, and the trick is to soak it in cold water before putting it into the washing machine ;):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blood is a protein, like egg, and the trick is to soak it in cold water before putting it into the washing machine ;):o

Spoken like a true serial killer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. I often put pjs in with blood stains in the washing machine with no soaking beforehand and have no problems lol :o

Btw I only sometimes have blood on them because of my eczema :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True. I often put pjs in with blood stains in the washing machine with no soaking beforehand and have no problems lol :o

Btw I only sometimes have blood on them because of my eczema :(

Suffered from that bad as a kid. I deeply empathise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoken like a true serial killer.

I used to work with murderers and paedophiles when I did Forensic Psychiatry... I learned a lot ;):o

If you are interested in such things then can I recommend the TV show The Following... it's as good as Dexter if not as stupid ;)
This discussion has been closed.