Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Hasn't anyone thought that there is a contract he has to keep to, most celebs have them and although they do have input, the production company calls the tune and shots, where, when ands how.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Hasn't anyone thought that there is a contract he has to keep to, most celebs have them and although they do have input, the production company calls the tune and shots, where, when ands how.

You're correct gilliedew. It will be the production company that call the shots.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he will of sent them a gift and a card with his number in ..telling them to call if they have any problems..and that he is available 24/7 .. Happy to help ;)

PA must think he is in the running for DOTY next year as I'm sure William will have better things to do than to collect his mayonnaise lid at a Premier Inn.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Really? Anyone remember Kerry Katona's C4 programme, before CAN got Kerry and try to stop the programme released?

So yes CAN calls the shots. cos it said in their info website.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    just of interest have you read KPs books bunny?
    i remember when Petey had meningitis and CAN couldn't wait to carry on filming,if i remember KP was pregnant at the time too,
    now i know Imo Katie might exaggerate certain moments in her book or the worst scenario is that its just her opinion but i tend to believe her when she said CAN wanted to film as much as they could even though Petey wasn't up to it and neither was KP,just a hunch but i can imagine them to be the same with Embolism with the baby but i would think Emily would embrace it..:rolleyes: :D

Ella, can I ask you again about who or what you are calling "Embolism"?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

If Ella isnt around, I hope she doesn't mind me replying for her.

I think it was mentioned on the forum that Pete referred to Emily as "embolism" presumed its one of his pet names:eek:
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Really? Anyone remember Kerry Katona's C4 programme, before CAN got Kerry and try to stop the programme released?

So yes CAN calls the shots. cos it said in their info website.

Thanks for that:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    If Ella isnt around, I hope she doesn't mind me replying for her.

I think it was mentioned on the forum that Pete referred to Emily as "embolism" presumed its one of his pet names:eek:

Thanks for replying Cazz. I was shocked that anyone should be referred to as Embolism, given it's true meaning.
    Forum Member

Sounds like a medical joke, some of them are a bit near the knuckle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    Has he responded to KP's latest claim that he hasn't seen Harvey in a year or so?

Its very odd that after years of him using the media to publicly claim that he was being stopped/hindered from seeing H, that he should now have gone a year without seeing him, without giving some kind of reasonable explanation/excuse :confused:
    I had noticed that he had stopped including H name when talking about his children during interviews, but I never thought that this might be because he had withdrawn from H life.
    Its all very strange that his agency has not covered him on this one, as most zeleb agencies spend forever burying/deleting negative stuff off the web about their clients, some even join forums just to get opposing threads removed, can you imagine that :rolleyes: as if removing stuff can make any difference to the truth or peoples fact based opinions ;)
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Its very odd that after years of him using the media to publicly claim that he was being stopped/hindered from seeing H, that he should now have gone a year without seeing him, without giving some kind of reasonable explanation/excuse :confused:
    I had noticed that he had stopped including H name when talking about his children during interviews, but I never thought that this might be because he had withdrawn from H life.
    Its all very strange that his agency has not covered him on this one, as most zeleb agencies spend forever burying/deleting negative stuff off the web about their clients, some even join forums just to get opposing threads removed, can you imagine that :rolleyes: as if removing stuff can make any difference to the truth or peoples fact based opinions ;)

Sounds like a secrecy clause to me, it is understandable in the circumstances between K&P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a secrecy clause to me, it is understandable in the circumstances between K&P

IMHO I don't think Peter just decided not to see Harvey anymore. It maybe has something to do with the Court case, or KP has has made it impossible for him to see Harvey.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His management work for him. He is also a 40 year old man - he can decide how he wants to be presented and he could easily object to exploiting his kids/looking like a fool.

He doesn't.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    IMHO I don't think Peter just decided not to see Harvey anymore. It maybe has something to do with the Court case, or KP has has made it impossible for him to see Harvey.

According to KP Pete hasn't seen Harvey for about a year, the same length of time that he and Emily have been a couple.

Coincidence?..

I know what I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good question. I think if CAN have a say in it then he will be filming throughout the pregnancy, birth, new baby, 1st birthday etc. he still films the other two despite their mothers disapproval, so why would this be any different?

This time last year I would've given him the benefit of the doubt and said no he won't publicise the new baby, the same way I honestly didn't believe he'd exploit his brothers illness and death but alas he did. That was a turning point for me where I realised that for Peter, everything has a price tag on it.

Unfortunately yes, I think too that everything does come with a price tag in PA world, as you state his brothers situation confirmed that, and no contract in the god damn world could hold you enough to do that to your own brother
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes Peteys pet name for Emily is" Embolism "he calls it her like he calls Princess "Bister" or "Pringles",
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His management work for him. He is also a 40 year old man - he can decide how he wants to be presented and he could easily object to exploiting his kids/looking like a fool.

He doesn't.

exactly art ;)
    Forum Member

He doesn't.

That is only an opinion of a few or his show would be dropped with no renewals. He is doing very well in several different genres.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    yes Peteys pet name for Emily is" Embolism "he calls it her like he calls Princess "Bister" or "Pringles",

Bister or Pringles is not offensive. Embolism is.
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Unfortunately yes, I think too that everything does come with a price tag in PA world, as you state his brothers situation confirmed that, and no contract in the god damn world could hold you enough to do that to your own brother

As his brother was able to let his opinion be known before he passed, it is therefore perfectly acceptable to think he gave his approval.

Just as Jade wanted it to be known about her cancer to help people.
    Forum Member

There are a lot of offensive terms with medical students, it is well known they are full of dark humour.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew, great posts, although most people have missed the point - which is, yes, you're allowed to be nasty to PA (at the moment), but why would you need to?.
    It's all been asked of them umpteen times by a variety of FM's past & present. Good idea with the writing down media **** thousands of times, oh wait.....
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    According to KP Pete hasn't seen Harvey for about a year, the same length of time that he and Emily have been a couple.

Coincidence?..

I know what I think.

Now that is more than a coincidence, an either or situation, how sad with Harvey the loser.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I suppose it is a very odd term of endearment! perhaps Petey doesn't think of it as offensive it's just maybe a joke between them,;)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would legally be protected from exploitation if they were actors - not the same situation as a father selling their privacy to further his own media whoring.

Really? I didn't know that, why didn't you say before?
This discussion has been closed.