Which contestant was your favourite from episode one?

2»

Comments

• lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Matt and Ash! I voted for Matt because I thought Ash would be killing it... oops. Both equally the best to me so far :)
    Forum Member
    Also people like that girl who couldn't sing Skunk Anansie at all?! Hmmmmmm... maybe with a lot of work but presently she is not very good, not very good at all. Worst of the chosen ones by a million miles. Pretty though, does that away you? ;)
    Forum Member
    *does that sway you

Doh! Completely forgot Andrea, she gave me goosebumps. Haunting voice.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    lovecat86 wrote: »
    Also people like that girl who couldn't sing Skunk Anansie at all?! Hmmmmmm... maybe with a lot of work but presently she is not very good, not very good at all. Worst of the chosen ones by a million miles. Pretty though, does that away you? ;)

Kirsty, who sang Hedonism, didn't get through.
    Forum Member
    lovecat86 wrote: »

Okies, I ballsed up this post... it was Feeling Good she sang.
    Forum Member
    danielleh wrote: »
    Kirsty, who sang Hedonism, didn't get through.

Yeah, I just spotted this myself... I confused Katie and her, probably because they both tried an alternative female vocal but sounded screechy and/or shouty in places.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike Ward
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike Ward for me too. I'm no fan of Country music but I liked what a surprise his voice was, in contrast to his image!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    Matt was the man for me.

Absolutely show-stopping performance and also showcased a bit of personality.

Agree with this.