Cher Lloyd to be a guest judge on X Factor USA

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
Amy_Reid94 ‏@AMYCHICK94 9m
Stanford Press Confirmation - Cher Lloyd will cover for Demi Lovato on X Factor USA for TWO DAYs - June 30th & 1st July in Denver

Amy_Reid94 ‏@AMYCHICK94 4m
These 2 dates have been "agreed" with both management companies and FOX, Demi will return for the final audition on 2nd July in Denver

Amy_Reid94 ‏@AMYCHICK94 3m
Cher Lloyd will be the youngest reality tv judge in history, and previously auditioned and came 4th on @TheXFactor selling 3 million records

She's standing in for Demi Lovato, whose father has passed away.

Comments

• FatfeatheryowlFatfeatheryowl Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How reliable are these sources? I read something yesterday on this but just put it down as " the rumour mill".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    I don't know if I trust this person 100%. but I'll be ok if this turn out to be true. whatever it's best for demi...and it's only for 2 days anyway
    btw Cher won't be the youngest reality tv judge in history like she said. demi was younger when she started last season
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Cher was a very good judge on this disney channel's competition. She was very kind with the contestants. I think she will be great on the x factor.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    Wasn't Pixie Lott also 19 when she judged XF UK in 2010? So, I don't think she's the youngest reality TV judge.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Omg yay! I hope no-one says like "sorry, who are you again" like Ablisa did to Natalie Imbrulia :D

(Hopefully she'll have some new music out by the time it airs too...)
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for Cher :)
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for her! I am not sure how well known she is in the US, but it will help boost her profile anyway.
    Having gone through the process of X factor & trying to launch a career afterwards, I think that she can be helpful in selecting good candidates.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg sooo happy about this! She'll be an amazing guest judge. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Good for her!
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Somewhere in the world, Cheryl Cole screams.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    rombod wrote: »
    Somewhere in the world, Cheryl Cole screams.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4b8ae5f218850a304cf6296d9bdeb5ea/tumblr_mm6tqehCMf1s5yzmso2_500.gif

:p

I'm so happy for Cher to be honest. The treatment towards her in the UK was atrocious so it's great that she's doing so well in the US...:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    She does well in the US cause noone there watched her judges houses' "performance". D:
    Forum Member
    Bax1999 wrote: »
    She does well in the US cause noone there watched her judges houses' "performance". D:

Pressed much about Cher sucess ahahah
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bax1999 wrote: »
    She couldn't help the fact that her voice wasn't up to singing on that specific day. At least she gave it her best shot and never gave up. Just as well that Cheryl could see her great potential and took her through to live shows. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't very known here. She had one good selling single and a top ten album, but has one sold 120k albums since last September.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Well done Cher... Good luck to you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    yeah, I'm almost sure this is fake. demi didn't cancel her appearence on GMA on june 28, so I don't think she'll cancel the auditions. I feel bad for cher's fans that were so excited about this. oh well, I have a feeling that demi may ask her for judges huses
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    She couldn't help the fact that her voice wasn't up to singing on that specific day. At least she gave it her best shot and never gave up. Just as well that Cheryl could see her great potential and took her through to live shows. :)

she actually did give up when she said "im done" and walked out without finishing her performance...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she actually did give up when she said "im done" and walked out without finishing her performance...
    Because she literally couldn't do it. She stopped the first time and tried again but her voice couldn't take it. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does her judges house performance have to do with anything :confused: She was ill and has proved herself since them. Stupid, irrelevant comment.

Anyway I can't to see her judging!
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have brought Louis Walsh Back again this year Simon & Louis back on the same panel would have been brilliant
    Forum Member
    Jordannn! wrote: »
    What does her judges house performance have to do with anything :confused: She was ill and has proved herself since them. Stupid, irrelevant comment.

Anyway I can't to see her judging!

This. Preach it! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On what basis? She has been on the music scene but 5 seconds - so it is difficult to know what 'advice from experience' she can offer.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was just a made up rumours from some randomer on twitter who has a history of posting X Factor lies?
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle32 wrote: »
    On what basis? She has been on the music scene but 5 seconds - so it is difficult to know what 'advice from experience' she can offer.

it's a couple of audition days, a long way before the advice stages, unless it's of the "don't give up the day job" type

and the basis on which she can make that sort of judgement (if you were tempted to ask) is the same as the rest of us i guess, owning a pair of eyes and ears:)