Who are the worst dressed musicians?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
Forum Member
I've done a top 10 of the worst dressed musicians of all time
http://musicloudsounds.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/top-10-worst-dressed-musical-acts-of.html who do you think is the worst? I reckon Kanye West and his leather skirt or Mumford and Sons are definitely some of the worst.

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rita Ora, Rita Ora, Rita Ora considering she is freinds with a high end fashion model you'd think she'd have soem clue but alas.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Rita Ora, Rita Ora, Rita Ora considering she is freinds with a high end fashion model you'd think she'd have soem clue but alas.
    YES!:D

Rita was the persoN that came to my head when i saw this thread
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often think Rihanna looks a mess... but to be honest I just don't like the quite fashionable style. Miley Cyrus is another one. I mean, massive pants and a crop top.... that kind of thing I find pretty awful.

Kanye's skirt was only a one off wasn't it? So I think that's a bit unfair. Though his trousers are often far too big.

Britney often looks pretty ungroomed and scruffy but she's got a lot better recently.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Ora by a mile
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Rita Ora by a mile

It's soannoyig as everytime i see her i see what she was going for but it always ends up mor a disaster than fashion statement :p
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    It's soannoyig as everytime i see her i see what she was going for but it always ends up mor a disaster than fashion statement :p

and you just know so much time and effort goes into each "look" for her which makes it all the more tragic when she gets it so horribly wrong time and time again.

I just think the main issue is that everything she wears looks like some cheap copycat look that a bigger star would wear (and pull off)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Alive... Emilie Sande
    Dead... Michael Hutchence
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    christina aguilera
    eminem
    nicki minaj
    prince
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's loads of them around at the moment but Jessie J is possibly the worst dressed woman ever. She looks horrendous in whatever she wears and those one piece things she wears are disgusting.

She needs to go away:mad:
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Nicki Minaj
    Lady Gaga
    Jessie J
    Rita Ora
    Rihanna
    Miley Cyrus
    Little Mix

Nearly always wear ugly outfits

I dont really have much interest in male fashion so I guess I'd nominate (for males) Kanye West, Kriss Kross (remember them!) and Vanilla Ice:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    and you just know so much time and effort goes into each "look" for her which makes it all the more tragic when she gets it so horribly wrong time and time again.

I just think the main issue is that everything she wears looks like some cheap copycat look that a bigger star would wear (and pull off)

Yes exactly she is aiming for hig end avant garde fashion but it always looks brgain basement or like she's fallen through a charity shop window. It's like Eddie on Ab Fab highly fashion conscious but hasn't a clue how to wear it :o

And Emeli Sande agree she looks mid-thirties and she is only late 20's.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney Spears
    The whole of the band Wizard
    Liam Gallagher- His clothing range is crap
    Lady Gaga
    Miley Cyrus.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Bieber

/End thread.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would've definitely put Nicki Minaj on there.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Peruvian pan pipe players.
  • Rae_AmuryRae_Amury Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady Gaga
    Nicky Minaj
    Miley Cyrus
    Britney Spears
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've done a top 10 of the worst dressed musicians of all time
    http://musicloudsounds.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/top-10-worst-dressed-musical-acts-of.html who do you think is the worst? I reckon Kanye West and his leather skirt or Mumford and Sons are definitely some of the worst.

It's a really good question because it illustrates a possible change in the relationship between pop music and fashion.

It used to be that pop musicians used to set trends in fashion, I'm thinking of the swinging 60s, glam rock early 70s, punk late 70s and new romantics of the 80s. Now it seems pop musicians don't even know how to follow fashion.

I see all these comments about Little Mix for example and who's their stylist? Little Mix should be their own stylists. Who was Bananarama's stylist? They were.

And consider how often they have been plundered since - Thelma and Louise, Rita Ora, Stooshe even..

And worst dressed band...U2..they haven't a clue...with the possible exception of Larry
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    It's a really good question because it illustrates a possible change in the relationship between pop music and fashion.

It used to be that pop musicians used to set trends in fashion, I'm thinking of the swinging 60s, glam rock early 70s, punk late 70s and new romantics of the 80s. Now it seems pop musicians don't even know how to follow fashion.

I see all these comments about Little Mix for example and who's their stylist? Little Mix should be their own stylists. Who was Bananarama's stylist? They were.

And consider how often they have been plundered since - Thelma and Louise, Rita Ora, Stooshe even..

And worst dressed band...U2..they haven't a clue...with the possible exception of Larry

good point there sir!

thought it was a daft question though.... who cares who dresses in what? its the music that matters not their dress..
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good point there sir!

thought it was a daft question though.... who cares who dresses in what? its the music that matters not their dress..

The list the OP put up includes Peter Gabriel, Lady Gaga, Lordi, Goat, etc...all of whom are in costume or in character really. I would say odd costumes but not necessarily badly dressed.

Is it Bowie who has to answer for a lot of that? Although he is a dude who would never be caught poorly dressed.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    Bieber, Lady Gaga (costume or not the woman wore a steak as a hat), Katy Perry, Jessie J, Rihanna, Rita Ora, Stooshe, Justin Timberlake (but that's only because I think it should be a global law that he just performs in his boxers, if not naked)
    Forum Member
    Justin Timberlake (but that's only because I think it should be a global law that he just performs in his boxers, if not naked)

Hear Hear! :D
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Beiber. I want to rip off that stupid hat perched permanently atop his stupid big head.:mad:
  • speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liam gallagher,
    always dressed like a complete and utter doss bag,also he looks like he gets his haircut by the manchester city council.
    Forum Member
    Justin Beiber. I want to rip off that stupid hat perched permanently atop his stupid big head.:mad:

it's those large puffy pants that annoy me:mad:

i wonder who started that trend :mad:
    Forum Member
    o yeah and tulisa poor girl :(