Hollyoaks- Diane and her twins?

lucy-loulucy-lou Posts: 236
Forum Member
First things first where has she disappeared to?

Secondly, she's got to be nearly due now....do we know when the twins arrive?

I'm having a sneaky bet on during Hollyoaks Later as it's centered around Tony.
What do you all reckon?

Comments

• Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    I think that storyline has been dropped.
  • PRITHVIPRITHVI Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Scorpio2 wrote: »

Haha! Be funny if it was!
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »

I don't think a soap can pretend that a character didn't get pregnant after all! :rolleyes:
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she became pregnant around the time Jacqui left which was around the end of April. 9 months would be end of January so I'd expect anytime between the 18th birthday (October 23rd week) and New Year. It's rare that anyone in soap land carries to the full ~38 weeks or longer.

I guess it depends on whether it's going to be a main story or whether it's going to be a side-story... it could be during the "Hollyoaks Blast"!
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    I don't think a soap can pretend that a character didn't get pregnant after all! :rolleyes:

It was just a joke. :)
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy-lou wrote: »
    First things first where has she disappeared to?

Secondly, she's got to be nearly due now....do we know when the twins arrive?

I'm having a sneaky bet on during Hollyoaks Later as it's centered around Tony.
    What do you all reckon?

She's not due till ages yet, like another poster said she Gould due around December or January.

They film single camera which is why the characters appear for weeks and disappear for weeks then return for weeks, that's what Paul Marquess said in a interveiw anyway. They film on blocks or something and she hasn't been in this block. But apparently if a character has been gone a while They should be back on screen soon. :)
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hah you're right this SL has just vanished into thin air:rolleyes:
    Me and my uncle thing that if
    Tony dies
    The last he'll ever do is hold them or something emotional like that
    Forum Member
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PRITHVI wrote: »

No Ash:o
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    according to Hollyoaks Later episode guides Diane is featured in the show this year so maybe she gives birth during that week? :)
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diane and Tony have vanished because they've been filming for Hollyoaks Later. Unfortunately it always affects the main show around this time of year and various characters disappear for a while
    Forum Member
    31 weeks was what she said in tonights E4 episode.

So that makes her due date, the first week in December
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane and Tony have vanished because they've been filming for Hollyoaks Later. Unfortunately it always affects the main show around this time of year and various characters disappear for a while

I think it's more of a case that they have nothing for her to do rather than that she's in Later, because I think she only has a brief, minor role in Later.
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye, probably like Sinead last year... she'll just see him off on his trip or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the DS press release about Tony's son, Harry, returning in Later, that is clearly Diane by the door in the picture of Harry... http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s182/hollyoaks-later/news/a519674/hollyoaks-return-for-tonys-son-harry-first-look-picture.html
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. And that is what people mean by a small role.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the actress has got a football underneath her top
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,172
    Forum Member
    Twins are often delivered earlier than 40 weeks though plus Soaps always tend to go for premature births as it adds to the drama. I' d guess she'll have them in November.