Justin Beiber "retiring" again? Offically this time

2»

Comments

• BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This really is the right time for him to fade in my view, but he'll pull of a Beyonce next Xmas, I'm sure of it
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way will 1D end anytime soon. They are doing something no other act from the current generation have been able to do, Sell out stadiums. Its incredible what they have been able to achieve. I'm not convinced their fan base are all young girls either. I think they are growing in popularity with older teens because of their change in music style.

1D have at least another two albums left in them, I could see them sell their sixth by 2016 then getting around the 55 Million mark in sales, more than Take That, Westlife and *NSYNC have sold
  • andi84andi84 Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    1D have at least another two albums left in them, I could see them sell their sixth by 2016 then getting around the 55 Million mark in sales, more than Take That, Westlife and *NSYNC have sold

They will reach 55 million FAR earlier... They sold 35 million records in 2 years basically (September 2011 - autumn 2013), now they're at more than 40 million. So if the third album era is as successful as the first two, they will be at over 50 million in autumn 2014 already!
  • andi84andi84 Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    This really is the right time for him to fade in my view, but he'll pull of a Beyonce next Xmas, I'm sure of it

It's just that not too many people will be interested in him by then :D

His new movie didn't even gross 2.5 million after 2 days (not even 50% of the production costs!)... Where's his fanbase gone?!