Chris Moyles & Comedy Dave

2»

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Noo18 wrote: »
    Think it's the papers trying to make a story out of nothing!

You mean just like they did when Chris split from Sophie and they printed pictures of him eating out with a mystery women which was actually Tina Daheley.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So... You would expect all your friends who had built a friendship/relationship with your ex and your child, not to see or have any involvement with them just because you don't want them too?

That is incredibly selfish IMO

The story is clearly implying that Chris and Jayne are romantically involved.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I can't say this surprises me. I watched quite a bit of the final show on the red button, and when the mics were down I don't think Dave spoke to anybody in the studio. He just kinda sat in the corner playing with his phone. I thought as the time it was a bit awkward, especially as all of the others were laughing, hugging and chatting :confused:
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Comedy Dave' definition of an oxymoron.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
  • Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    sueh21 wrote: »
    'Comedy Dave' definition of an oxymoron.

That's the point!!
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why they'd have someone on air who is notoriously dull. Is that something to be rewarded and celebrated? Apparently so.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    This story cropped u ages ago n the blind items thead. I didn't believe it then, does it have any more credibility now?
  • lazyjanelazyjane Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • giraffe77giraffe77 Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Any news on this? Are Chris and Jayne an item? Is he talking to Dave now?