Explosion at Boston Marathon

Comments

• davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    People who would like to watch special edition of "Good morning America" live stream available at: http://www.ustvnow.com (free registration needed).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a "canine dog"?
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Officer sounded very alarmed saying the suspect was spotted at an industrial building wearing a white backpack.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly Said Tsarnaev has taken a lot of photos of Ramzan Kadyrov.
    Forum Member
    fender101 wrote: »
    a "canine dog"?

A K-9 unit. The name for a police dog.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    A K-9 unit. The name for a police dog.

oh, right, thanks. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "There's a rocket in the basement" - police scanner.
    Forum Member
    The suspect is posting online saying "I will kill all of you. You killed my brother." :eek:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    "There's a rocket in the basement" - police scanner.

Wow- how do they arm themselves so well?
  • stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    The suspect is posting online saying "I will kill all of you. You killed my brother." :eek:

Where? Link?
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linky?
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Boxer Tsarnev

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/gallery/Will-Box-For-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o

Police have identified Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, as the "black hat" bombing suspect, killed during the manhunt that followed. Readers have pointed out that Johannes Hirn made Tsarnaev the subject of a photo essay, "Will Box for Passport," taken before the boxer competed at National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City. The captions give us a micro-profile of the suspect.

Tamerlan, who studies at Bunker Hill Community College in Boston and wants to become an engineer, took the semester off from school to train for the competition.
    Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee.
    Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."
    If he wins enough fights... Tamerlan says he could be selected for the US Olympic team and be naturalized American. Unless his native Chechnya becomes independent, Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia.
    Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: "God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/04/19/tamerlan_tsarnaev_dead_bombing_suspect_i_don_t_have_a_single_american_friend.html

Hmm nice way to treat the country that took you in. I always wonder with asylum seekers claiming their lives are in danger if they go back home, perhaps we know why now?
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member

Where are you hearing this?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

Where is this source?

And AFAIK, he ran his brother over in his hurry to get away, lol
    Forum Member
    Heard that on the police scanner.
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

link?

Is it actually him, or is it someone who's set up a fake account?
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fender101 wrote: »
    a "canine dog"?

Google K-9
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where is that from?
    Forum Member
    Boxer Tsarnev

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/gallery/Will-Box-For-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o

Police have identified Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, as the "black hat" bombing suspect, killed during the manhunt that followed. Readers have pointed out that Johannes Hirn made Tsarnaev the subject of a photo essay, "Will Box for Passport," taken before the boxer competed at National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City. The captions give us a micro-profile of the suspect.

Tamerlan, who studies at Bunker Hill Community College in Boston and wants to become an engineer, took the semester off from school to train for the competition.
    Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee.
    Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."
    If he wins enough fights... Tamerlan says he could be selected for the US Olympic team and be naturalized American. Unless his native Chechnya becomes independent, Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia.
    Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: "God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/04/19/tamerlan_tsarnaev_dead_bombing_suspect_i_don_t_have_a_single_american_friend.html

I don't understand this. If you don't like living in a country where people smoke and drink, or anything else you don't like, then **** off to a country more to your taste.
  • skipjack79skipjack79 Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this source?

And AFAIK, he ran his brother over in his hurry to get away, lol

That's true, although I heard his brother had already been shot multiple times before he ran him over in the getaway.
    Forum Member
    The white baseball cap worn backwards is a bit of a giveaway. What a fool.
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boxer Tsarnev

Most of that was said by a reporter earlier on. But whitecap has more of a boxers' nose than his brother. Some of what he says isn't real though, had he really wanted to be part of the US he wouldn't have got involved with killing US folk. His enemy was Russia.
  • shadowassassinshadowassassin Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, they said he was posting online.
  • cotton tailcotton tail Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/

boston police scanner where it was just reported by intel what hes saying online
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    They are saying on ABC that they tracked the suspect posting on Facebook: I'll kill you all, you killed my brother".
This discussion has been closed.