The Apprentices Luisa Zissman trashes celeb culture and their boring parties

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
Forum Member
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/386842/Luisa-Zissman-lifts-lid-on-celeb-circus-as-she-calls-famous-people-fake-and-narcissistic

For the Daily Star this is quite a good article!The fakeness,shallowness,pettiness and easy money around the celebrity world is throughly trashed by Luisa.

Comments

• cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we all know the type of parties Ms Zissman favours.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the fake, shallow, petty and easy Ms Zizzman must be taking the piss?
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She's not easy, Blondie, she's a strong independent business woman, or summat ^_^
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

If she is its not intentional going by the column shes wrote!
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasn't been invited?
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a hypocrite. Flashing her fanny everywhere and doing *those* parties.
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    "However, as soon as it aired and every money-scrounging opportunist from my past started selling stories, there was no keeping me or my life out of every newspaper, mag or online forum.

And so it began, my life in words (not always true) as the nation’s judgemental eye glued to me, while unwanted small-minded opinion suffocated me from the group I was no longer welcome in – the public.

All of a sudden, I was put on some weird elitist platform, like I'm meant to be this super-human that never sets a foot wrong, never says a bad word, oh and worst of all, now have a bunch of ‘next generation’ kids looking up to me as apparently I'm a role model."

Errrr..... Sorry love but I have no idea who you are and I suspect I'm not the only one by a long stretch. Sit down.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think there's an element of Abi Titmuss about her at the moment. I think she realises she can earn some money by doing the whole 'sex kitten' thing so she's milking it for whatever she can get.

Zoo will be paying her ok money for the advice column and probably more for the shoots as she'll invariably shift more copies when she's on the cover.

To her credit, Titmuss always had an exit strategy and carried that out successfully, so it remains to be seen if Zissman does the same.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    If the value of their worth is dependant on how often they're featured in the DM's Sidebar of Shame, then Rita Ora must think she's Miss Showbiz Queen! And what's-her-face-who-was-on-3-episodes-of-Made-In-Chelsea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I do think there's an element of Abi Titmuss about her at the moment. I think she realises she can earn some money by doing the whole 'sex kitten' thing so she's milking it for whatever she can get.

Zoo will be paying her ok money for the advice column and probably more for the shoots as she'll invariably shift more copies when she's on the cover.

To her credit, Titmuss always had an exit strategy and carried that out successfully, so it remains to be seen if Zissman does the same.

She was actually quite a successful business woman prior to her appearance on The Apprentice so I wouldn't be surprised if she takes her money and uses it wisely. I do find much of her behaviour distasteful, though, especially as she has a brain and a little girl!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was actually quite a successful business woman prior to her appearance on The Apprentice so I wouldn't be surprised if she takes her money and uses it wisely. I do find much of her behaviour distasteful, though, especially as she has a brain and a little girl!

That is indeed what she said but there was no evidence of it to be found anywhere. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suppose she could theoretically be putting the money away for her daughter's benefit when she's older.

But then I suppose it's probably because she's got a brain that she's currently doing this. If what i've read about her is true, with regards to the sex parties, then all we're really seeing is probably a slightly exaggerated version of what she's really like anyway.
    Forum Member
    I suppose she could theoretically be putting the money away for her daughter's benefit when she's older.

But then I suppose it's probably because she's got a brain that she's currently doing this. If what i've read about her is true, with regards to the sex parties, then all we're really seeing is probably a slightly exaggerated version of what she's really like anyway.

Sex parties?!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Luisa. I like her attitude of not being bothered about what other people think of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex parties?!

Yes, sex parties :).
    Forum Member
    Yes, sex parties :).

Has she admitted to this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has indeed - been very open about it actually.
    She said: "I moved to London and my life changed when I discovered sex parties.

"A friend who was into threesomes with her partner told me about them and said I should sign up to a club called Killing Kittens.

"I remember going to this party and thinking, 'This is really f**king cool'. It's like a club full of like-minded people. No one's judging you. It's high class. It's not a seedy joint"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s108/the-apprentice/news/a500006/the-apprentice-luisa-zissman-sex-parties-gave-me-a-rush.html#~oJgjF1IpeCoTKp
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe she's still hanging around trying to convince herself and anyone who'll listen.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »
    Can't believe she's still hanging around trying to convince herself and anyone who'll listen.

Don't you know that is exactly what successful business people do?;-)
    Forum Member

Thanks I wasnt fully aware of this.Im not sure how much longer shell remain so famous.Just hope she doesnt go down the Katie Hopkins avenue:o>:(
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you know that is exactly what successful business people do?;-)

LZ just needs to think a great deal of herself and has missed out the dynamic and inspiring part of successful.
  • coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like she wants to be Katie Price ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I wasnt fully aware of this.Im not sure how much longer shell remain so famous.Just hope she doesnt go down the Katie Hopkins avenue:o>:(

I can't see her becoming another professional troll personally. If she's got any sense, she'll play this "game" for a year or two then take the money and run.
    Forum Member
    I can't see her becoming another professional troll personally. If she's got any sense, she'll play this "game" for a year or two then take the money and run.

I hope your right!But will Katie Hopkins fame please hurry and diminish>:(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She told the housemates when she was on Celebrity Big Brother.