Prisoners Wives Series 2

1111213141517»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hij wrote: »
    Correct. But you could just as easily make the case that it's a local holding category B jail, and the Dad's been sent back for misdemeanour's at a lower category prison (if he would even be allowed down that far- I forget what he was initially in for anyway but I know it was a long stretch).

The funniest thing in terms of the realism for me, wasn't that they were both in the same position but they allowed both of them to submit a VO for the same person on the same day, I'm sure this wouldn't be allowed.

And am I going mad or was there more than four episodes in the first series?

There were six episodes.
  • songbird0311songbird0311 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    It's all over with the vicar; he felt his relationship with her had been unethical and dumping her was part of God's plan, the sanctimonious pillock.

Liked the ending. Harriet gives up on whiny Gavin (yay!) and Mick is clearly rebuilding his marriage with Kim (yay!). Their tales are now clearly over.

I felt sorry for Lauren. Of all the characters, she and Francesca's dad are the two who've done nothing wrong, and she's been made to suffer for the sins of others. Hopefully she and her grandfather can now live safe and untroubled. I'd like to hope that Francesca's son's plea of self-defence succeeds; he's a bit of an a**e, but he didn't ask to be put in that situation and he doesn't deserve a life sentence for what he did. Nor does Aisling deserve to have to spend years visiting him in prison (though she was somewhat lucky not to be charged with perverting the course of justice; I thought the DCI's glare at her was an intimation to her that she could have been in serious trouble if the DCI hadn't decided to let it go). Maybe Francesca and Aisling's story could continue in another series.

I thought she called the police and told them where Matt was, hence the glare from the DCI...maybe not
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she called the police and told them where Matt was, hence the glare from the DCI...maybe not

We never saw her do so, and we did see her washing Matt's clothes to conceal the evidence. I think the police just went there because they thought he was likely to be there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Is there any news on whether this will get a third series? Can't seem to find anything, but would love it if it came back. (Emma Rigby's character could quite easily come back into it in further series too, she was great in series one)