Lorde - Pure Heroine (Album Thread)

2»

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I only heard Royals the other day for the first time. I'm gonna listen to the album on Spotify.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ribs is fantastic. My top five would be Ribs, A World Alone, White Teeth Teens, Royals and Team.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually can't get enough of this album. It has zoomed into perhaps one of my top 3 albums of the year. I hope she wins Best pop vocal album at next year's grammys.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually can't get enough of this album.

I feel the same about this album, and I wasn't a big fan of Royals when it first came out, but this album has really infected me (the only way I can describe it :p )

400 Lux/Royals/Ribs/Buzzcut Season/Team is a great run of songs on the album.

Bravado from the EP and No Better are good songs too.

I wonder if she's going to release a deluxe version of the album?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I feel the same about this album, and I wasn't a big fan of Royals when it first came out, but this album has really infected me (the only way I can describe it :p )

400 Lux/Royals/Ribs/Buzzcut Season/Team is a great run of songs on the album.

Bravado from the EP and No Better are good songs too.

I wonder if she's going to release a deluxe version of the album?

She already has. It's called the extended edition and it has 6/8 more songs but it's not available physically and I don't think it's available in every country.
  • DRAGON LANCEDRAGON LANCE Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tis a good record, definitely one of the best of last year. I know some people don't like it and think its samey, but I actually think it tags together as a cohesive whole better than some of the albums topping the "album of the year" polls. I think 2013 has been a great year for singles, not such a good year for albums that you would want to listen to from start to finish.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Royals is one of the most infectious songs ever, it's genius. I love that, and also Tennis Court, Team and Buzzcut Season.