Sony Music Unlimited question

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So i've just subscribed to Sony Music Unlimited. I'm on the premium plan as I wanted it for my phone.

The only thing i'm a bit confused at is it says for PS3 too, but when I go into the PSN store, it costs around £40. So does that mean I have to pay an extra fee to use it on my PS3 or am I missing something here?

Comments

• ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Install the app from the XMB, it's in the music section. The store only has a link for the subscription.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conroy wrote: »
    Install the app from the XMB, it's in the music section. The store only has a link for the subscription.

Ahhh thanks, I know of the TV apps, but not the music ones! Thanks.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    With the announcement that Xbox Music will be free to Gold subscribers, do you think there's any chance Music Unlimited will be made free for Plus subscribers?
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    With the announcement that Xbox Music will be free to Gold subscribers, do you think there's any chance Music Unlimited will be made free for Plus subscribers?

Dunno, but I doubt it, there's no ad-funded version of MU at present, and it's an ad-laden version of Xbox Music which Gold subscribers will be getting.

There have already been heavily subsidised MU offers for PS+, starting with the £12 for 12months a year ago, I've seen 12month top-ups for £40, which is considerably cheaper than £10p/m and well worth it IMHO, I'd rather something like that become available again than get an ad-laden version. But I suppose the option would be nice for those OK with ads while they're listening.
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Albert Penello @albertpenello

I was wrong about Music on XboxOne: You get 15 free song plays then need Music Pass for ad-free streaming. No ad-supported streaming. Sorry!

It's not free anymore
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    I'm just hoping the £40 for the year comes back as that is a good offer.