Forum Member
    Quite a long update, any idea whats it about google shows nothing

Edit: Just found out its fixes for that piece of shit dashboard

You weren't half kidding! A month long update?! :eek:

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Got the date wrong up there...

This really is a long update, it better fix this shoddy dashboard, taking nearly a minute to load up when I turn my xbox on... It never used to be such a chore to play a game
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Khewco wrote: »
    Got the date wrong up there...

This really is a long update, it better fix this shoddy dashboard, taking nearly a minute to load up when I turn my xbox on... It never used to be such a chore to play a game

OMG, a whole minute! :rolleyes:
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,854
    Forum Member
    Was playing Forza 3 when I noticed it had signed me out of my profile. Went to sign back in but said there was an update so finished the race and downloaded the update. Update finished so started up F3 again but there was something weird - the rev counter, timings and map were ok but everything else on the screen was in a snowdrift. Thankfully a shutdown and restart cured it.

Can't say I've noticed any other difference to the dashboard following the update.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was just background stuff
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was huge! It took about 20 minutes to download and install, and I couldn't see anything new.....
  • TheBezzaTheBezza Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Well nice to see things have improved. Updated my Xbox today and now it refuses to automatically log me in to Live, even though the settings are still set to do so.

When I log in to Live manually it asks for my email, which it has stored, and then password, which is blank and I have to fill in. However, I found that if I cancel the password screen off and go back to the dashboard it then logs me in. It's all very WTF!
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Took 5 minutes to d/l and install, nothing changed for me except quicker loading/save times I noticed while navigating the livery store on Forza 4 so something's been improved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taking an age to load the dashboard after this shit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sis mentioned the update to me the other day there and asked if mine had been ok. it took about 2 or 3 mins to update but installed fine. My sisters took around 5 mins then her console froze and my nephew's update failed the first and second time, worked the third time then froze :confused:

I do wonder why these updates seem to work fine for some but not for others
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Taking an age to load the dashboard after this shit.

Yeah, I've noticed that too.